User panel stuff on forum
  5 posts on 1 page  1
Old news
2006-08-28, 20:42
News Writer
646 posts

Mar 2006
The Fenris has concluded. Expectedly, members of the American Gangsters (def, cyan, myth, fiend) filled the top 5 slots; fiend tied with traxler for 5th-6th place. That's 5 players and 6 slots. Who is the 6th player, you ask? That would be the lone wolf sane, who quite unexpectedly knocked out all the AG players that stood in his way to become the winner bracket champion, only losing the grand final to def, and thus grabbing a nice 2nd place result.

For those who are still confused:

1. def
2. sane
3. myth
4. cyan

Read more at http://thefenris.com/
2006-08-29, 10:53
18 posts

Aug 2006
;> nice write up FIL MASTAH!!!

and for thoes wondering crp vs immy did happen ;>> last minute though demos.. somewhere =0... and then after that i droped out of the tourney for specific reasons..

But ask cyan and he will tell you i was afraid of myth!, my comeback to that is.. ITS A 10 year old video game you fucking dork.. what is there to be afraid of!!!
Then cyan forfeits to myth like an hour later.. zzzzzzz

Oh well, def was a really good sport about it, i didnt see the myth game but..

cyan you should really get your head out of your ass and realize, there are people playing quake that run circles around you ;> , i can fill up my hands a few times over again.
2006-08-29, 12:43
News Writer
646 posts

Mar 2006
Tisk tisk tisk immy you are better than that

"ITS A 10 year old video game you fucking dork"

Ever watch any sports? Know how old THOSE are? Ahh, ok, issue settled then, I hope
2006-08-29, 13:47
18 posts

Aug 2006
lol, good point phil!!!

I just hate how some people talk about being "scared" in a computer game lol..

Cyan just thinks hes the Poop, and in all actuality hes not that good ;>>> we could do some off the record 1on1's and ill gladly show him, ya can't be a fanboy on def's nuts forever =)

ANYWAY, gg's to the people i played, exo, crp!! he was lagging bad on aerowalk so that kinda sucks ;<..

fil i still <3 you more 2on2 ownij 2nite? =))
2006-08-29, 14:39
1754 posts

Jan 2006
Immy, ever considered taking english-class? :S
  5 posts on 1 page  1