Australian DM2 Showdown 1
The Australian DM2 Showdown 1 tournament was organised for a select group of Division 2 and 3 Quakers - who had returned to QW after many years, and for some of the regular players who didn't normally favour dm2 as their preferred duel map. With a variety of gaming backgrounds, it comprised CPMA players, Quake Live players, and one of the representatives in the GetQuad Nations Cup 4on4 tournament that was run in 2020.
The round robin stage was played over three sessions between April 16th and April 18th 2021, and the finals were played the following friday night on the 23rd April 2021.
All matches were streamed by Cooked eSports streamer Australia dracs, with co-commentators Andeh, KF, yeti & dirtbox.
- Round-Robin Group
- All matches are BO3 on dm2
- Top 4 advance to Finals
- Single-Elimination Finals
- Semis and Bronze game are BO3, Grand Final is BO5
- 10 min maps, 3 min overtime
- All maps must be played to the full 10 minutes
- Ruleset: qcon
- Matchtag: 1on1 dm2 tournament
- Pause: both players should /elect to admin, in case of a pause needed.