QuakeWorld BR 2on2 - Rules
Registration fee 50 reais per team. Signups closed March 26th.
|Hallucinogenics Horses||SrHemp, Power|
|God's Soldiers -GS-||Fantasma, Soultaker|
|Team Morais||Cobalt, Snoopy|
|Frontal na Boca||Brollyn, Guns|
|420 Friends||Lessa, Mur|
|Team Kill||Kbeça, Degas|
|Try Again - TAG||Morp, Forever|
|Predictors||Psy DJ, Isimon|
|União Nordéstica||X1bot, Helm|
|..... Pé de CaChoRRo .....||Dilbert, LessaPai|
|Catarina||Seven (br), GT|
- ezQuake 3.2.2+
- Rulesets: QCON, Smackdown
- Timelimit 10 minutes
- Overtime 3 minutes
- Deathmatch 3
- Teamplay 2
- Powerups: DM4 off, DM6 off, AEROWALK on, ZTNDM3 on, Bravado on
- Discharges on
- Teamoverlay on
- Fairpacks off
- KTX2 spawns (but teams can agree otherwise)
- sv_maxfps 77
- Without berzerk, midair, instagib or other unusual modes
- Fallbunny on (but teams can choose to play without)
- scr_allowsnap 1 (admins will be able to request screenshots at any time during the match)
- All games are BO5
- Group stage: One Round Robin Group with 12 teams, top 4 advance to Playoffs
- Playoffs: Single Elimination Bracket
It must be done on the specific channel at Discord QuakeWorld Brasil. Put the compressed demos in a single file there, and put the prints of the results of each map directly into the channel
The server is at the discretion of the players, however servers should always be chosen that provide similar pings. In case of disagreement between the teams, request the decision of an admin
The following will not be accepted during the games
- Voluntary server disconnection. If it occurs, the victory will be given by WO to another team on the map in question.
- Insults of any kind to any other participant or tournament admin.
- Delay or no-show at the scheduled time. We all have commitments, and the agreed schedule must be met. The tolerance is 30 minutes late. If any of the players exceeds the grace period, the opposing team has the right to declare that they will not wait any longer and take the victory by WO. In the event of unforeseen events, we expect players to use common sense and agree.
There will be a deadline for each stage, in which each game will have 1 week to be played. In the event of a delay, the reason must be communicated to an admin.
Game schedules must be made on the specific channel on the QuakeWorld Brasil discord. If a WO is needed, the messages on that channel can be used as evidence by the admins.
Tournament focused on the Brazilian community
Brazilian servers are preferred, even if the subscribers are from other countries (only South America). However, if the teams agree, they can play on any other server they wish.
Signups from brazilians living abroad are also accepted.