There are 8 spawnpoints.
Peculiarity: there are 3 SSG's, one at each armor, all near a spawn.
Even though the map was designed for 4on4 Team Deathmatch, all spawns are near a weapon, this was done with FFA in mind.
The map basically consists of a floor-level, a first-level and a sewer.
Once one learns the map one discovers things, such as items, weapons and possibilities.
Strategy & Tactics
Some possible match start spawn tactics:
- LG spawn can get LG in 3 sec
- maybe then pickup the 6-cell-pack in the corridor towards RA;
- get (second) RA (and hope enemy doesn't have Quad or Pent)
- 3 sec to QUAD - when taking SSG
- 4 sec to QUAD - when taking SSG & GA
- 5 sec to QUAD - when taking SSG & YA -> tele
- ignoring YA : could get RING in 5 sec [but clash with RL guy(s)]
Spawn RA/SNG (RA room):
- 5 sec to PENT (will not get RA)
- gets RA :
- OR : when ignoring RA :
- 5 sec to PENT using 2 teleporters
Spawn low-RL (sewer/water): Spawn high-RL: Spawn GL:
- 6 sec to RING
PENT can shoot HATCH and go to RING (7 sec) but PENT will probably hunt QUAD
If all 4|5|6 that can make it in 6|7 seconds to RING, go to RING :
there will be 2 RL's, 1 GL, a RA/SSG, a PENT/SNG/SG and a Quad @RING => (FIREWORKS)