Kombat 2on2 #4
Double-Elimination Bracket (Bo5
Kombat 2on2 #4 is a Double-Elimination Bracket (Bo5) 2on2 tournament that starts Sunday 28th August with separate entries for higher and lower divisions. It will be played on the big 5 standard maps and will have a regular scheduling system per round.
- Start date: August 28
- Estimated end: September 29
- Double Elimination
- Max 4 days scheduling time per round
- All matches are BO5
- Grand Final included - 1x BO5
Division 1 Bracket
Division 2 Bracket
Division 3 Bracket
| Rebellion of Thunder
- Allowed to have an optional 3rd player replacement per team.
- Map order: cmd rnd for first pick. then p2 pick. p1 pick, p2 pick, remaining map as decider.
- Ping rules
- Keep ping difference even, more than 14 ping difference per player can be considered uneven. If server cannot be found where ping difference is even enough, then use cl_delay_packet to even it out until 14 ping difference.
- This is a EU tournament. European players should never require to play on higher than 52 ping, if someone has 52+ then find a server where opponent has minimum 38 ping. NA players (100+ ping) can expect to play on a server where opponent is not on ping 14, but have around 38-52 (usually ireland/london servers)
- Client: ezQuake 3.2.x or 3.6-alphaX
- Same map can not be played twice.
- Ruleset: smackdown/qcon
- Walkovers given if opponent fail to schedule after 4 days
- Reporting: send screenshots in discord channel: #kombat, or message alice