EQL Ladder 1
European Quake League Ladder 1 is a 4on4 event that takes place during summer 2023. Due to the lack of 4on4 activity during summer time, Hooraytio decided to make a ladder where the general idea is to boost 4on4 pracs during summer.
|3rd||the Suicide Quad|
|3.||The Suicide Quad||13||44||24||20||213||73|
|9.||Rebellion of Thunder||2||9||2||7||17||0|
- 4on4 - Ladder
- Points per match played
- 1 point per map played
- 4 points per map win
- Points for completing challenges
- Prac procedure: Agree to play a ladder prac with another clan. Play as many maps as you like. You get 4 points for every map your clan wins, 1 activity point for every played map and whoever has the most points at the end of the season wins. For example, clan A prac vs clan B, they play 5 maps, clan A win 4 maps and clan B win 1 map, the final score is 21-9 for clan A. (4x4+5 & 1x4+5)
- Challenges: Bonus points are awarded to teams based on completed EQL SPL listed challenges. Bonus points are added to the points received from played maps. Claims of completed challenges must be made no later than season end date, with a supporting time stamped screenshot/.mvd uploaded in #eql-spl. New challenge proposals during season are most welcome, but must be listed on the Wiki before date of claim. Unless it's really awesome.
- Clans and players: A clan can have any number of players. Members will not be listed. If the opponent does not agree with your line-up then find another opponent. You are allowed to create new clans and switch teams during the ladder.
- Maps: Any map is allowed, it is not up to the admin to decide which maps you want prac on. If the opponent doesnt agree with your pick then play another map or find another opponent.
- Stand-ins: You can use any standin you want as long as you can find an opponent who wants to play.
- Prac vs mix: Your clan can prac versus a mixed team, the mixed team will not be listed in the standings.
- Server settings: Standard settings set by command /4on4
- Reporting: Report the game with screenshots in #eql-ladder
|Challenge||Description||Reward||# of claims remaining||Claimed by|
|Sharpshooters||Two or more players in your team have > 56% SG accuracy||10||1|
|No thieves||Your team takes all 4 pents when TCO is in the opposing team||10||0/1||tSQ|
|Big game hunters||Your team gets 20 frags or more from Milton on dm3||10||0/1||Oeks|
|It's me again!||Bring back a player that hasn't played 4on4 for 3 years or more||20||17/20||Koffx3|
|Hot potato||A player in your team makes 8 pine/nade kills in a row||10||3/5||FU tSQ|
|Power overwhelming||A player in your team has all three powerups||10||5|
|Guy Incognito||A player in your team gets all 4 rings||5||5|
|Mission improbable||Win a map vs Commando||25||2/3||Oeks|
|"Screenshot"||Be in the lead vs Commando after 3 minutes||10||2/3||Oeks|
|Angry wives||Play atleast 6 maps in one evening||5||0/10||FUx8 Oeks Thugs|
|The more the merrier||Win 3 maps in a 5on5 prac||5||5|
|Second wind||Win a map despite trailing 100 frags||10||5|
|A return to your roots||Play a bo3 prac with only Episode maps (excl. e1m2 & tdm versions)||10||4|
|Safari||Play only on maps released during the last 5 years||10||5|
|Electric boogaloo||Discharge the whole enemy team (no tk's)||30||3|
|The Andeh||Stomp an enemy||10||5|
|Counter artillery||A player in your team gets atleast 20 rls killed||10||2/3||FU|
|Steadfast||A player in your team gets atleast 50 frags in a row||5||3/5||FUx2|
|Undaunted||A player in your team gets atleast 75 frags in a row||10||5|
|Undefeated||A player in your team gets atleast 100 frags in a row||15||5|
|Comeback time!||Reboot an old clan that hasn't played in 3 years or more. 3 original members required.||30||2/3||Koff|
|Quads? We dont need no stinking quads!||Take 2 or less quads but win the map anyway||10||2/3||FU|
|Mr Perfect||A player in your team gets 100% efficiency||10||3|
|Massacre||A player in your team makes a 15 kill quadrun||10||3|
|Chuck Norris||Deflect an enemy quad's telefrag||10||3|
|Blush red||When facing Link, limit him to 0 red armors on DM3||5||3|
|Pro play||Post a frag highlight in #eql-spl after a game||1||45/50||tSQx2 FUx3|
|Fail!||Post a screw up highlight in #eql-spl after a game||1||48/50||tSQ FU|
|Frags done extreme!||Hottest frag(s) of the season (post season Admin decision based on player submitted timestamps)||50||0/1||Djevulsk/tSQ|
|The Inventor||Come up with 3 doable challenges||10||1|