User panel stuff on forum
Index  ‹  Off Topic  ‹  Second round
  46 posts on 2 pages  First page12Last page
Off Topic
2006-06-27, 15:49
Administrator
1265 posts

Jan 2006
I think any team can win in the remaining games. lets hope the referees behave well (hope is the last one to die ; omg have u seen that fake 95' penalty italy vs australia? as my gf says, football is all about politics)

oldman: there's no such thing as easy wins dont throw the fireworks yet for your own sake

edit:
andy: many players can be assholes. Figo isnt
gaz: Man. Unted had a great chance vs Benfica or Porto in the latest CLs, not to mention Middlesbrough and Newcastle vs Sporting Lisbon (way2ez)
anyway, any1 can win, so GL with the referee's decisions!
never argue with an idiot. they'll bring you back to their level and then beat you with experience.
2006-06-28, 03:21
200 posts

Apr 2006
1 Jul 16:00 Brazil vs France

Sorry Zidane, but that's gonna be your last game!!
2006-06-28, 09:41
231 posts

Jan 2006
Brasil - Portugal in final :p
2006-06-28, 09:49
85 posts

Jan 2006
andy wrote:
Nosfer4tu wrote:
Andy : you know nothing about Figo as i see. Probably it was the first time you saw him playin´.
I know him from 1991 under 21 World champs and it was the first time that he surprised me having that kind of action...
"After all Figo is not Jesus" said Scolari.

Because he was a "nice guy" when he was 21 makes it OK to be an utter asshole when he's old? And please stop posting your "you have no clue"-bullshit to "stress" your arguments (your point prove nothing, anyway), that's ridiculous.

Not just when he was 21 and not just as a player but as a person also. Although that don't excuse what he did, Figo is an exceptional person and u obviously dont know him! So cut ur "that's ridiculous" bullshit and go eat some bananas...
Mean Machine QuakeWorld Clan
2006-06-28, 10:54
212 posts

Apr 2006
Yes, he's an exception asshole. Oh, and the amount of hairspray he uses is also exceptional. Sportsmanship is not his strength, though. Strange enough that only Portugese defend his behaviour.

And of course, I don't know him. Do you? I guess not...you probably are making assumptions of his character by "knowing" him from TV and stadium just like everyone else.
2006-06-28, 11:03
85 posts

Jan 2006
andy wrote:
Yes, he's an exception asshole. Oh, and the amount of hairspray he uses is also exceptional. Sportsmanship is not his strength, though. Strange enough that only Portugese defend his behaviour.

And of course, I don't know him. Do you? I guess not...you probably are making assumptions of his character by "knowing" him from TV and stadium just like everyone else.

Did u read my post? I'm not defending his behaviour...and as I said before I was talking about him as a person not just as a player but then again he's an asshole...u win!
2006-06-28, 14:45
1026 posts

Feb 2006
http://www.campionate.ro/libraryimages/12237_pozamare.jpg

a picture is better than 1000 words
god damn hippies >_<
2006-06-28, 16:31
80 posts

Jan 2006
andy wrote:

I believe that you´re the kind of person that have the capacity to judge a guy for a single action...
And certainly, you don´t make mistakes. You are perfect...
Man : wake up!
2006-06-28, 18:41
1026 posts

Feb 2006
jeez.. so much tension because of Figo.
there were far more worse incidents than this in football.. why concentrate on this one in particular?
get over it!
god damn hippies >_<
2006-06-29, 14:38
1011 posts

Feb 2006
maybe so, but i agree with andy on this point

andy wrote:
Strange enough that only Portugese defend his behaviour.
2006-06-30, 20:47
1011 posts

Feb 2006
oldman wrote:
i also think Germany may upset Argentina when they meet.

i also think Italy will progress at the expense of Ukraine

2 out of 4 right so far

was glad to see Argentina go out, too much arrogance after the big win over Serbia Montenegro. I notice they didn't show the fat grinning Maradona whirling his shirt after the game this time )
2006-06-30, 22:32
89 posts

Mar 2006
Ill be fucking damned if england doesnt beat portugal. Portugal and the shit they are doing just has to go. Down with portugal mm'kay. France will be destroyed by brazil but imo it would be awesome if Zidane & Co could magically get their shit together and have the skillz they once had. Not that they arent good enough to play in the world cup but just not enough to beat brazil.
2006-07-01, 07:43
1026 posts

Feb 2006
England showed little at this World Cup and i'm so bored by their lack of inspiration.

i want the winner between Eng and Pt to be the team who actually plays FOOTBALL.
god damn hippies >_<
2006-07-01, 08:13
637 posts

Jan 2006
I hate both teams, UK for playing shit, and Portugal for last match.

But, I want Portugal to win
http://slip.4.pl/ - unblocking myspace facebook firewall
2006-07-02, 01:44
85 posts

Jan 2006
hafog wrote:
Ill be fucking damned if england doesnt beat portugal. Portugal and the shit they are doing just has to go. Down with portugal mm'kay. France will be destroyed by brazil but imo it would be awesome if Zidane & Co could magically get their shit together and have the skillz they once had. Not that they arent good enough to play in the world cup but just not enough to beat brazil.

hahahahahahahahahah .
2006-07-02, 04:00
89 posts

Mar 2006
well portugal will lose against france then
  46 posts on 2 pages  First page12Last page