User panel stuff on forum
  3 posts on 1 page  1
Maps & Textures
2016-11-04, 03:01
5 posts

Nov 2016
Hello,
I am new to Quake World and I was wondering if there is somewhere a FLAT map to download to get used to the movement in the game.
Would be great if its just a big flat field to test stuff out. Or if someone can recommend a map that is kind of what I am looking for would be nice.
thanks
2016-11-04, 13:05
94 posts

Oct 2011
If you just want a plain flat surface try Bloodfest. Its just a big room. And after that if you wanna learn the movement a bit more try out ztrain, ztrain2 then theres ztricks and zjumps. Also take a look at This thread for more maps.
2016-11-04, 14:04
5 posts

Nov 2016
z0mbie90 wrote:
If you just want a plain flat surface try Bloodfest. Its just a big room. And after that if you wanna learn the movement a bit more try out ztrain, ztrain2 then theres ztricks and zjumps. Also take a look at This thread for more maps.

thank you, downloaded it just now, thanks a lot! From the thread you mentioned I already put the goolge drive link into my favorites
I always have a hard time letting go of the W key :/ In Q3 I always pressed W and then A and D while jumping, but never got really good at it.
Here in Q1 i looked up a tutorial video and they only pressed W at the start jump, the speed looks awesome!
  3 posts on 1 page  1