User panel stuff on forum
  4 posts on 1 page  1
General Discussion
2016-04-05, 11:37
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
If we do another 2on2 tournament - will you signup and showup?

Who do you want to run it?
Major complaints about me running compos is that I don't hold peoples hands enough. And I won't change that. So who would you like to run a 2on2?

Next Sunday i'm doing a dropin 2on2 - and on the basis of that, or another one in may after allstars/and exams are over, I will be seeing if the interest is there to do a proper 2on2 before qcon.

But trying to run a 2on2 - and majority of players not even trying to schedule games is an absolute bore...!

Saying "oh ye, i think i can showup.." don't bother - you either do or you dont..

And if your saying you will do this - it's not enough to just go to a server and do a .qw spam -- you have to actively try to schedule games.
Street Vendor Crack down Princess Cop
2016-04-05, 12:57
280 posts

Jan 2015
ocoini wrote:
If we do another 2on2 tournament - will you signup and showup?

Who do you want to run it?
Major complaints about me running compos is that I don't hold peoples hands enough. And I won't change that. So who would you like to run a 2on2?

Next Sunday i'm doing a dropin 2on2 - and on the basis of that, or another one in may after allstars/and exams are over, I will be seeing if the interest is there to do a proper 2on2 before qcon.

But trying to run a 2on2 - and majority of players not even trying to schedule games is an absolute bore...!

Saying "oh ye, i think i can showup.." don't bother - you either do or you dont..

And if your saying you will do this - it's not enough to just go to a server and do a .qw spam -- you have to actively try to schedule games.

Ocoini!

Duelmania is about to launch a 2on2 tournament, maybe in a week or so.

Expect prizes and ping rules similar to DuelMania Worldwide.

Cheers!
dev
2016-04-05, 17:22
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
Cool! Settled then

scream if you need a newspost! =)
Street Vendor Crack down Princess Cop
2016-05-17, 23:13
3 posts

May 2016
Under direction and help of the quakecon staff and shoutcasters, we will be hosting the True Damage series for seeding purposes. See the esreality link:

http://www.esreality.com/post/2816435/true-damage-international-series-qw-2on2/
  4 posts on 1 page  1