User panel stuff on forum
  9 posts on 1 page  1
Site Feedback
2015-11-25, 14:16
22 posts

Apr 2008
Sup guys,

I have just returned to qw after many years and one of the first things i saw here in South american is the lack of a place where everyone can get news and updates regarding tourneys, duels, etc. We got whatsapp group, facebook page but i guess we should concentrate into a single place so that all players can be on the same place and know whats going on. And obviously, when you have a place like qw.nu for so many years, this would be the first place in mind.

So, is it possible to have a "South American Division" in this forum?
2015-11-25, 15:57
Administrator
886 posts

Jan 2006
Typical page that could use the planned enhanced Wiki.
Welcome back btw!
Join us on discord.quake.world
2015-11-25, 17:09
22 posts

Apr 2008
bps wrote:
Typical page that could use the planned enhanced Wiki.
Welcome back btw!

yeah, im following it

in the mean time i was looking forward to set up some tourney and to somehow unite the community / give rookies a way to find players on the same level for example.
But for that, i think would be easir to have one single place where every single player from SA could follow things up,

cheers bps
2015-12-01, 20:35
22 posts

Apr 2008
well, i dont know if i made myself clear, but i was looking for a admin from qw.nu to help me out here.

can someone tell me who i can reach and ask this?
or even show him this topic?

tks
2015-12-02, 09:57
Administrator
1265 posts

Jan 2006
6swift wrote:

I can't . maybe Dimman can.. ?..
never argue with an idiot. they'll bring you back to their level and then beat you with experience.
2015-12-02, 17:23
22 posts

Apr 2008
mushi wrote:
6swift wrote:

I can't . maybe Dimman can.. ?..

Can you Dimman? CAN YOU???? 8)

tks mushi ill reach him @ irc also
2015-12-02, 21:40
Administrator
1025 posts

Apr 2006
If there's a demand for a specific South american forum part then sure, but I'm not sure, is there a south american QW scene alive? (I'll have to do manual work to make it happen in that case.. Busy schedule atm)
2015-12-03, 07:29
172 posts

Sep 2013
dimman wrote:
If there's a demand for a specific South american forum part then sure, but I'm not sure, is there a south american QW scene alive?

South America has players almost 24/7!
2015-12-03, 14:05
22 posts

Apr 2008
dimman wrote:
If there's a demand for a specific South american forum part then sure, but I'm not sure, is there a south american QW scene alive? (I'll have to do manual work to make it happen in that case.. Busy schedule atm)

Hey dinman, tks for the reply.
IMO, yes, there is a lot of players and a site as big as QW.nu would be perfect to be a point of contact for all of us.

To have a small idea of what's going on right now, i asked which players would like to signup for a duel and 4v4 champ,
the results is 21 players for duel (in 3 differents divisions) and 20 players for tp ( 5 teams, would be a league, everyone against everyone).

Most of the duel players are also on TP, but we have only duelers and teamplayers also.
Anyway, im saying this just to give you a better ideia of whats going on right now.

Of course there are also other players that didnt signup.

cheers 8)

ps: tks bogo
  9 posts on 1 page  1