User panel stuff on forum
  11 posts on 1 page  1
General Discussion
2015-11-18, 17:27
News Writer
69 posts

Sep 2006
I grudgingly part ways with my PC game collection and thought that someone here might be interested in these. All games come with their original boxes, jewel cases, manuals etc. and are in ok to next to perfect condition. I browsed through ebay, summed up the lowest prices for each of these, reduced a bit from the total and 150 € it is for the whole set. Let me know here on in IRC if you're interested.

Quake
Quake - Mission Pack No. 1 - Scourge of Armagon
Quake - Mission Pack No. 2 - Dissolution of Eternity
Quake - Action Ware extra levels for Quake
Quake II
Quake II - Mission Pack - The Reckoning
Quake II - Fault Line
Quake III
Quake III - Team Arena
Quake IV
Doom Collector's Edition (The Ultimate Doom, Doom II and Final Doom)
Doom III

http://imgur.com/Z7ywNnz
2015-11-19, 07:58
8 posts

Nov 2015
great collection : D
2015-11-19, 08:06
13 posts

Nov 2015
Interested. How's shipping to germany?
2015-11-19, 08:59
News Writer
69 posts

Sep 2006
daux wrote:
Interested. How's shipping to germany?

Seems to be 24,30 € unless I can find a cheaper option somewhere. I will flatten the boxes (won't harm them) for delivery naturally.
2015-11-19, 10:55
Administrator
114 posts

Sep 2013
Milton, do you have only one set with all these games or several?
play.quake1.pl
2015-11-19, 11:54
News Writer
69 posts

Sep 2006
d2 wrote:
Milton, do you have only one set with all these games or several?

Only one set unfortunately .
2015-11-19, 14:03
176 posts

Mar 2012
milti might i ask why ur selling them?
2015-11-19, 17:11
1100 posts

Jan 2006
Milton wrote:

I must get my hands on that for ripping, scanning, archiving and sharing. Never heard of it but apparently there are similar shovelware discs for Duke, Warcraft and so on. Pretty pretty please!
2015-11-19, 19:04
News Writer
69 posts

Sep 2006
Spirit wrote:
Milton wrote:

I must get my hands on that for ripping, scanning, archiving and sharing. Never heard of it but apparently there are similar shovelware discs for Duke, Warcraft and so on. Pretty pretty please!

Well, if someone else will buy the whole set, the Action Ware extra levels will go with the set, unless the buyer is willing to let you have it instead .
2015-11-19, 20:37
13 posts

Nov 2015
Milton wrote:
Spirit wrote:
Milton wrote:

Well, if someone else will buy the whole set, the Action Ware extra levels will go with the set, unless the buyer is willing to let you have it instead .

I would let Spirit have it. All I actually want is Quake with Mission Packs, everything else is bonus to me. Could you do close up shots to better see the condition of 'em?
2015-11-19, 21:42
News Writer
69 posts

Sep 2006
daux wrote:
Milton wrote:
Spirit wrote:
Milton wrote:

I would let Spirit have it. All I actually want is Quake with Mission Packs, everything else is bonus to me. Could you do close up shots to better see the condition of 'em?

Sure! Here you go: http://imgur.com/a/ay3Px

The Quake base game manual is of such low quality that some of the pages fell off because the binding failed. The fallen pages have been taped back in place. All the other damage you can see in the photos I think.
  11 posts on 1 page  1