User panel stuff on forum
  28 posts on 1 page  1
General Discussion
2015-09-17, 22:18
142 posts

Jul 2013
We have _ALL_ been playing this game for quite some time now, some of us 5 years.... some of us 10 years.... some of us our _WHOLE_ lives. I just wanted to thank everyone who supported me through the times of tribulation. I might have not been the most liked NA player but I sure was a great if not _THE_ greatest NA player (quoted by cream, not myself). I appreciate all my fans and all the people who played with me and trained hard to defeat rivals. I appreciate everyone who watched me reach heights to where most cannot reach. I appreciate the loyalty and the support of all the players. Thank you all. May QuakeWorld rest in our souls.
2015-09-17, 22:50
164 posts

Apr 2007
Amen brother, AMEN!
2015-09-17, 23:10
280 posts

Jan 2015
ag|sane wrote:
We have _ALL_ been playing this game for quite some time now, some of us 5 years.... some of us 10 years.... some of us our _WHOLE_ lives. I just wanted to thank everyone who supported me through the times of tribulation. I might have not been the most liked NA player but I sure was a great if not _THE_ greatest NA player (quoted by cream, not myself). I appreciate all my fans and all the people who played with me and trained hard to defeat rivals. I appreciate everyone who watched me reach heights to where most cannot reach. I appreciate the loyalty and the support of all the players. Thank you all. May QuakeWorld rest in our souls.

May QuakeWorld rest in YOUR soul, while it is alive and shaking in OUR minds.

We all know that you're coming back, on your knees, asking for forgiveness... Regretting all the time you dedicated to a silly copy of CPMA, which will never give you the best game feel you had with QW.

But don't worry. We forgive you.
dev
2015-09-18, 00:44
42 posts

Sep 2014
Don't beat yourself up. You tried your best to strike while the iron was hot and be the best at an obscure alpha game no one cares about. Curses to vo0 and all the others who bullied you out of your rightful throne.
IGN: sinistral
2015-09-18, 04:01
Administrator
886 posts

Jan 2006
Probably the most self-righteous player of recent years.
Oh the tranquility when you're gone!
Join us on discord.quake.world
2015-09-18, 07:54
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
What is this I dont even...
Chosen
2015-09-18, 10:42
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
What heights did he actually reach?
2015-09-18, 14:17
152 posts

Feb 2012
I've a vaguely familiar feeling stirring inside when I look at this post. Suddenly remember when I myself was posting dead drunk on some forum.
Tell us, Sane, were you drunk as a lord or as a bicycle during this audacious epistolary effort?
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.” (c) Johan Cruyff
2015-09-18, 15:44
142 posts

Jul 2013
sedicious wrote:
Don't beat yourself up. You tried your best to strike while the iron was hot and be the best at an obscure alpha game no one cares about. Curses to vo0 and all the others who bullied you out of your rightful throne.

You are quite mistaken, it is just boring to always be on top, something you have _NO_ clue about.

Reflex Tourney #1: http://challonge.com/nasanetopia
Reflex Tourney #2: http://challonge.com/nasanetopia2

bye felicia.

I LOVE YOU ALL WHO REPLIED WITH KINDNESS AND ALWAYS HAVE TO PROVE WRONG THE HATERS
2015-09-18, 15:45
142 posts

Jul 2013
Drake wrote:
I've a vaguely familiar feeling stirring inside when I look at this post. Suddenly remember when I myself was posting dead drunk on some forum.
Tell us, Sane, were you drunk as a lord or as a bicycle during this audacious epistolary effort?

Some may say I was a bit happy off of the Devils Nectar
2015-09-18, 19:47
42 posts

Sep 2014
ag|sane wrote:
sedicious wrote:

You are quite mistaken, it is just boring to always be on top, something you have _NO_ clue about.

bye felicia.

I LOVE YOU ALL WHO REPLIED WITH KINDNESS AND ALWAYS HAVE TO PROVE WRONG THE HATERS

Ok, I admit I was completely wrong. I don't really follow reflex. You are and always will be the best NA pre-.36.4 alpha reflex player of all time.
IGN: sinistral
2015-09-18, 19:49
459 posts

Mar 2008
ag|sane wrote:
sedicious wrote:

bye felicia.

Great to see QW players doing good in other games. Well played, sane! I wasn't quite sure what to make of your first post, but I do hope you will continue to bless the QW community with your presence in the future as well.
2015-09-18, 20:03
142 posts

Jul 2013
Rikoll wrote:

Great to see QW players doing good in other games. Well played, sane! I wasn't quite sure what to make of your first post, but I do hope you will continue to bless the QW community with your presence in the future as well.

Thank you Rikoll, you as always are a BEAST at QuakeWorld and good luck in EQL 20. I SHALL RETURN hopefully and bless qw yet again!
2015-09-18, 20:06
124 posts

Apr 2012
Good riddance.
2015-09-18, 20:08
142 posts

Jul 2013
cream wrote:
Good riddance.

of _ALL_ the people who replied in this thread, I did NOT expect this from you... I've been your friend since 2011 and come at me with this negativity and hate. Hopefully you get whats coming to you ass.
2015-09-18, 20:09
142 posts

Jul 2013
cream wrote:
Good riddance.

of _ALL_ the people who replied in this thread, I did NOT expect this from you... I've been your friend since 2011 and come at me with this negativity and hate. Hopefully you get whats coming to you ass.
2015-09-18, 20:12
124 posts

Apr 2012
ag|sane wrote:
cream wrote:
Good riddance.

You left QW because bps is better than you at aerowalk sry it's the truth, that's what I heard, I believe it to be a FACT of life

You are a mean friend and when you came to my house you stole my toilet paper. I know it was you because nobody else would steal my toilet paper and I TOLD YOU don't steal it because it's the only toilet paper I had and you DID IT ANYWAYS, so that's why I am good riddance @ you "Sir".
2015-09-18, 20:16
142 posts

Jul 2013
cream wrote:

You left QW because bps is better than you at aerowalk sry it's the truth, that's what I heard, I believe it to be a FACT of life

You are a mean friend and when you came to my house you stole my toilet paper. I know it was you because nobody else would steal my toilet paper and I TOLD YOU don't steal it because it's the only toilet paper I had and you DID IT ANYWAYS, so that's why I am good riddance @ you "Sir".

Okay lets get one fucking thing straight. I told you I _NEVER_ stole the toilet paper from your damn house, the only thing I did was use the restroom ONCE. JUST ONCE the whole 2 days that I was there. You should of checked my bags before I left to see for yourself that I didn't steal any toilet paper.... So keep thinking I stole it I don't care anymore. Good riddance to that toilet paper, if that's what it takes to ruin our relationship then I hope that I did steal it and burn all the fucking toilet paper all of your house. I hate when people accuse me of doing bad things because I am a good person and I would never steal toilet paper. Anyway keep these thoughts to yourself and good riddance
2015-09-18, 20:19
124 posts

Apr 2012
ag|sane wrote:

Okay lets get one fucking thing straight. I told you I _NEVER_ stole the toilet paper from your damn house, the only thing I did was use the restroom ONCE. JUST ONCE the whole 2 days that I was there. You should of checked my bags before I left to see for yourself that I didn't steal any toilet paper.... So keep thinking I stole it I don't care anymore. Good riddance to that toilet paper, if that's what it takes to ruin our relationship then I hope that I did steal it and burn all the fucking toilet paper all of your house. I hate when people accuse me of doing bad things because I am a good person and I would never steal toilet paper. Anyway keep these thoughts to yourself and good riddance also i'm sane and i'm gay

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

YOU STOLE MY TOILET PAPER YOU ARE LITERALLY THE ONLY PERSON I TOLD NOT TO STEAL IT
AND I SAW YOU STEAL IT
I DON'T NEED TO CHECK YOUR BAG BECAUSE I SAW YOU DO IT

I'm so OVER you

As far as Quakeworld is concerned, LockTar is my new hero, I don't need you and you aren't even on the same LEVEL as BLooD_DoG who studied at MIT to become a genius QW player.

Sincerely.
cream
2015-09-18, 20:22
142 posts

Jul 2013
That is just utterly ridiculous, I HATE WHEN YOU DO THIS. YOU ALWAYS ASSUME THE WORST FROM PEOPLE I NEVER STOLE TOILET PAPER I USED IT ONCE WHEN I WENT TO THE BATHROOM PLEASE STOP ACCUSING OF THIS NONSENSE. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD THAT YOU TOILET PAPER IS FUCKING DUMB AND YOU PROBABLY LOST IT!!!!!!!!!!! BLooD_DoG says he is the top 3 player in the world at DM2 and top 2 player in the world on Aerowalk. He beats everyone in Europe he said especially on DM2/Aerowalk but I wouldn't know myself I just listen to his words so I can't know.
2015-09-18, 20:26
124 posts

Apr 2012
ag|sane wrote:
I NEVER STOLE TOILET PAPER

ag|sane wrote:
I USED IT ONCE WHEN I WENT TO THE BATHROOM

ag|sane wrote:
I NEVER STOLE TOILET PAPER

ag|sane wrote:
I USED IT ONCE WHEN I WENT TO THE BATHROOM

ag|sane's mind wrote:
i am taking this home with me when i am done using it

I'm so over it

and yeah, BLooD_DoG is #3 dm2 #2 aerowalk and #1 in my heart (except LockTar is really #1) and I just don't feel comfortable playing with you in QW anymore after what I heard on the news about Jared from Subway so please _DO_ enjoy a long fulfilling career as #1 pre-alpha Reflex player as you defeat armies of esteemed CPM losers.
2015-09-18, 20:29
142 posts

Jul 2013
cream wrote:
Hey bd lets frame sane for something

BLooD_DoG(D_P) wrote:
Is this about the toilet paper you lost?

cream wrote:
yes but I really need someone to take the blame for it, my mom is going to _kill_ me

BLooD_DoG(D_P) wrote:
Just say he stole it from the time he went to your bathroom

cream wrote:
good thinking, let me start a thread.

read it and weep ass holes
2015-09-18, 20:40
124 posts

Apr 2012
Sketchy quotes just like your story about how you "didn't" steal my toilet paper when you came over...

edit: i found the toilet paper i'm so sorry
2015-09-18, 20:48
142 posts

Jul 2013
Well okay, thanks then love you
2015-09-18, 20:49
124 posts

Apr 2012
ag|sane wrote:
Well okay, thanks then love you

It was fun playing with you in QW, I hope you enjoy playing other games and come back soon and you are more than welcome at my house any time you like and I promise I won't swear at you and run after your car when you drive off because of thiefing my toilet paper EVER again. <3 BFF
2015-09-18, 20:50
142 posts

Jul 2013
Thank you cream I love you a lot and I really want to be your friend forever. Let us play soon I miss you.
2015-09-18, 23:57
69 posts

Aug 2014
0/10 stop making the NA community look bad please T_T
2015-09-19, 08:01
164 posts

Apr 2007
Amen brothers AMEN!!
  28 posts on 1 page  1