User panel stuff on forum
  2 posts on 1 page  1
General Discussion
2015-06-17, 14:42
142 posts

Jul 2013
Seems no one is playing QuakeWorld and we are finally defeated!
I miss you QuakeWorld.

I miss the great plays of Camperoid and BLooD_DoG(D_P) two evenly matched opponents that went head to head many times. These two mainly started training duel/tdm around 2005, and competed on many maps. The main maps they both practiced and perfected were, Skull, Alk0dm, dm1, e1m2. I wish I had more demos of the good days and could rewatch the duels from North American Quake Cup 2005. Where Camperoid & BLooD_DoG had a grand final bo5 with the last map being alk0dm with a 2-2 score. Camperoid of course did prevail but still the matches were legendary. All the Qizmo Cams were in effect and the chatter/gossip was higher than it ever was on Challenge-Tv.com. Please remember the good days and remember the legends like Cameroid. Rest in peace QuakeWorld, the legendary games are still embedded in the walls of tomorrow. Hopefully the sun shines bright over these maps and reveals the secrets that we know today as legendary. The calm soothing feel of a QuakeWorld server set at Skull sitting alone waiting for an opponent is the only option left. Feeling the vibes and historic nostalgia that reflects on us today, like staring into a Hawaiian crystal clear ocean amd getting a brief mist of across your hair like it was just yesterday.

I want to thank Camperoid, BLooD_DoG, Quakephil, Claw and many others who were top players. These 4 are the ones that pop off the top of my head with having the greatest matches I have ever seen against eachother.

Thank you QuakeWorld and you will be missed.
2015-06-17, 15:18
124 posts

Apr 2012
hehe nice post
  2 posts on 1 page  1