User panel stuff on forum
  6 posts on 1 page  1
General Discussion
2015-01-13, 16:18
23 posts

Sep 2014
So I don't know if any of you have this too, but I experience it like this. Is the Quad damage user harder to kill? Is it lag? Or is it just placebo?
2015-01-13, 16:58
142 posts

Jul 2013
PoepieMoe wrote:
So I don't know if any of you have this too, but I experience it like this. Is the Quad damage user harder to kill? Is it lag? Or is it just placebo?

Well with my experience against Quad damage players mostly (BlooD_DoG) you don't really have to shoot him he usually just bores on a wall while trying to pick up an armor or something but thats besdies the point you dont live in America.

To the point, there is no difference you are just probably shooting sporadically because you know he has quad and you start shaking lol.
2015-01-13, 17:14
23 posts

Sep 2014
ag|sane wrote:
PoepieMoe wrote:

Well with my experience against Quad damage players mostly (BlooD_DoG) you don't really have to shoot him he usually just bores on a wall while trying to pick up an armor or something but thats besdies the point you dont live in America.

To the point, there is no difference you are just probably shooting sporadically because you know he has quad and you start shaking lol.

Yeah that might be it than.
2015-01-14, 09:32
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
Many times the quadded guy is pretty stacked with armor as well.
That is why he dares to attack your position in the first place.
Chosen
2015-01-14, 11:28
215 posts

Feb 2011
ag|sane wrote:

Poop! I prefer Bogo's comment about me in the item timing thread But yes it's just placebo and the fact that you die quicker and an enemy quad that's attacking is often healthy with armor. Real players don't start shaking in the face of adversity though SANe.
2015-01-14, 15:23
142 posts

Jul 2013
BLooD_DoG wrote:
[ Real players don't start shaking in the face of adversity though SANe.

ahahaha I wasn't speaking from personal experience just what I've HEARd. <33333
  6 posts on 1 page  1