User panel stuff on forum
  5 posts on 1 page  1
Off Topic
2014-09-27, 16:42
176 posts

Mar 2012
hey guys i was searching for a map i had played a very long time ago maybe in 98 or even longer ago on a usa server.... it was a duke nukem map they had made for qw.... i think it was called red light district... it had huge houses and inside pool tables and rooms like in nuke nukem it was very entertaining...since then i had
never seen that map anywhere else again on any server and that usa server is long dissapeared... does anyone have a clue where i can download that map or
if any server has it? asking the usa guys 2. Or does anyone else remember playing on it.. it was so awsome it had the duke nukem feeling even the secrets was awsome.. thnx in advance
2014-09-27, 16:53
176 posts

Mar 2012
ups just realized should have posted this in maps or general discussion ehe :p
2014-09-27, 19:51
258 posts

Feb 2006
2014-09-28, 09:54
176 posts

Mar 2012
ah i got excited but thats not it the one i ment looked like duke nukem with the huge houses and looked identical to the duke nukem map but the map u just showed me is abit like it because its indeed the redlight district but the one im talking about was more complex and more similar to the original duke nukem map
its probably lost forever but t hnx alot...maybe someone else has a shot at it as well?
greets adren
2014-09-28, 10:08
176 posts

Mar 2012
aaaah nice i had some weird picmip settings and the map looked so dif from what i remebered with the help of dimman i changed it back to normal
and tataaa i think its the map i remember thnx mli so much and dimman danke
greets adren
  5 posts on 1 page  1