User panel stuff on forum
  41 posts on 2 pages  First page12Last page
General Discussion
2014-06-01, 11:20
News Writer
619 posts

Registered:
Nov 2008
Is there no way to just IP-ban Sane? The sooner we get rid of him the better
2014-06-01, 17:35
Member
371 posts

Registered:
Sep 2009
Andeh wrote:
IP-ban

I've never saw IP-ban work... also i've never thought it is FAIR, since sometimes neighbours gets ban also... (that has the same connection/city-area)

That's why here in Brasil we made "Login/Pass" system to use our servers!
(then we just BAN/BLOCK/MUTE/SUSPEND the account. It's the best system)

if anyone wants to watch/play our games, feel free to ask for an account: http://qw.quakeworld.com.br/
(QW Nickname: AL.Kernell)
2014-06-01, 17:39
Member
226 posts

Registered:
Jun 2006
Andeh wrote:
Is there no way to just IP-ban Sane? The sooner we get rid of him the better


Ya get rid of the most talented player in NA cause you disagree with him. Do it!
--irc.quakenet.org #telefrag.me and #QWL | foogsQuakeWorld Ladder
2014-06-04, 18:09
News Writer
33 posts

Registered:
Feb 2008
First question: 100% LocKtar, been my nemesis for the past ~10years or so...So slippery, so fast!
Second question: Not sure, I always respect my opponents.
2014-06-05, 07:42
News Writer
619 posts

Registered:
Nov 2008
fenris wrote:
Andeh wrote:
Is there no way to just IP-ban Sane? The sooner we get rid of him the better


Ya get rid of the most talented player in NA cause you disagree with him. Do it!


I don't disagree with him. He's just trying to troll the forums and the only one who thinks he's funny is himself. He's just a disease that we try to cure the forum from.

Oh well,
2014-06-06, 00:38
Member
226 posts

Registered:
Jun 2006
Andeh wrote:
fenris wrote:
Andeh wrote:
Is there no way to just IP-ban Sane? The sooner we get rid of him the better


Ya get rid of the most talented player in NA cause you disagree with him. Do it!


I don't disagree with him. He's just trying to troll the forums and the only one who thinks he's funny is himself. He's just a disease that we try to cure the forum from.

Oh well,


I'm pretty sure it's not a troll. DM2 is a really shitty map.
--irc.quakenet.org #telefrag.me and #QWL | foogsQuakeWorld Ladder
2014-06-06, 06:42
News Writer
875 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
fenris wrote:
DM2 is a really shitty map.
LOL. In exactly what game mode is it shit? 1on1? 2on2? 4on4?
2014-06-06, 14:07
Member
142 posts

Registered:
Jul 2013
dirtbox wrote:
fenris wrote:
DM2 is a really shitty map.
LOL. In exactly what game mode is it shit? 1on1? 2on2? 4on4?


especially 1v1, if you don't notice that part then you must be pretty lost
2014-06-06, 20:26
News Writer
1267 posts

Registered:
Jun 2007
Sane, are you quakeworlds Sean Avery?
Chosen
2014-06-07, 18:37
Member
142 posts

Registered:
Jul 2013
Hooraytio wrote:
Sane, are you quakeworlds Sean Avery?


I can tell you one thing, I'm just as sexy as sean avery the legendary quake I mean hockey player
2014-06-09, 07:57
News Writer
1267 posts

Registered:
Jun 2007
I was thinking about his great instigating abilities
Chosen
  41 posts on 2 pages  First page12Last page