User panel stuff on forum
  6 posts on 1 page  1
Site Feedback
2014-01-19, 20:07
88 posts

Dec 2008
I took Ya when both where with sg (3 min of demo), then he killed me and more later.
Then he banned me in game and right after game.
So he banned ru proxy too.

Niw got crazy?
Or its simply ok, and i should be banned again if he dont like how i play?
Anyway hope will not listen again Niw's racism essays about Russians.

Demo: ftp://qw:qw@qw2.ru/!DemosCollection.QW/4on4_kp_vs_niw%5Bdm3%5D190114-2034.mvd
http://qw2.ru - my servers and demos collection since 1999 via ftp :>
2014-01-20, 00:21
1329 posts

Apr 2006
What's the point of the thread and why is it on "site feedback" since this does not really concern about the site itself (qw.nu)? To quote the rules:
qw.nu rules wrote:

If you have a problem with a particular user, make sure you keep it off this forum.

I suggest you discuss about your disagreement in private and somewhere else. Shit acting is, well, shit, but slandering people on this forum because of some random mix game is not the way to go or the right place for it.

Should be moved to general discussion (unless going to be locked).
Servers: Troopers
2014-01-20, 02:14
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
Doesn't sound very nicely done. Niw? :-) Whatsup?
2014-01-20, 07:53
88 posts

Dec 2008
Renzo, sorry, missed with Feedback section. You can move this thread elsewhere if you wish.

Niw was very angry, but its not reason to ban anyone imho, bad manners
Say NO to racism (c) Eurosport
http://qw2.ru - my servers and demos collection since 1999 via ftp :>
2014-01-20, 14:12
31 posts

Oct 2009
SPZ: you are a moron, that's the only reason I kicked you.

You ruined the game on purpose and every time you did something stupid, you just sent a smiley towards me and that was why I got pissed off after you did that a lot of times.

I did not ban you, it's a kick that bans you for 30 secs, but I was pissed off that you even enter a server to play, just to fuck it up on purpose for others.

I have no problems with russians in general, only stupid ones like you and to compare the kicking with something, the only one besides you i've kicked in my time as admin on foppa, is lacsap .. so maybe that tells you a bit about how lame you were being?

And all this bullshit about racism ... lol just LOL!

(anonymous)
spzman should be banned just because hes russian.

(anonymous)
and we know that everyone hates fucking russians.
2014-01-20, 15:52
1329 posts

Apr 2006
Ok, I think I have seen enough as this is where it always leads to. Locking thread, feel free to continue this in private somewhere else.

Also, if you think someone has been unfair against you on the server, check /motd or /serverinfo and contact the server admin through email (or IRC), it is much more effective way than this is.
Servers: Troopers
  6 posts on 1 page  1