User panel stuff on forum
  7 posts on 1 page  1
General Discussion
2013-09-06, 11:22
24 posts

Jan 2012
I have been told by Zeeshan AKA "z33" that he has and plans on continue to play as me in both NA+EU servers. By shooting mates, harassing new players, being a general annoyance to everyone, and playing in EU 4v4 and ruining the games on purpose all under my name. Needless to say it's absolutely pathetic that I have to post this as a warning in defense of my name.

Several of us have witnessed him aliasing as Blood_Dog(D_P) in Europe 4v4, as well as Squeeze. He also for a VERY long time, was using an NA players nick, Matab. I've witnessed him harassing a few Euro's one night using my nick, swearing at them and being a general dick to them.

While I was playing last night (with Blood_Dog and a few others), I got the following messages from him (see below for the screenshot of my client, not a sketchy log) and he proceeded to duel Foogs/Giant for an hour using my nick. For the past few weeks, I have been receiving the following on IRC from him, literally EVERY day. Each time I ignore it without response, however he clearly as gotten frustrated that he can't get a rise out of me and wants to make it so I can no longer enjoy quake. I eventually within the past week or so banned him from a group of servers that I run as I cannot play on a server without him constantly harassing me while I go on ignoring it.

http://i.imgur.com/cEcD9dH.jpg

I greatly enjoy playing in EU, have played in several of your draft leagues and believe a few of us from NA will have a team playing in EQL this season as well. I just want to apologize and make you all aware of this player aliasing as me trying to ruin your games. He lives within an hour drive apparently so his ping is very close to mine (130 to Foppa),

I have played and spoken with many of you over the past year and appreciate being welcomed into your mixes and tournaments. Not to put anyone on the spot, but a few players specifically, Kapo, carapace, Kip can attest that I do not behave like this and am always respectful of your games and happy to be a part of them.

For everyone's sake, I've enabled "allow_f_system" so that there is no question whether it is me or not should I appear in a mix.[

My f_system response shows as follows:

"8191MiB, Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz 2833MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series"

http://i.imgur.com/J5jdwUj.png

A few screenshots from the last 'competitive' 4v4's I played in NA, if my nick is on the server killing teammates and ruining games, it isn't me:

http://i.imgur.com/jwmsU4p.png

http://i.imgur.com/2nNwwPS.png

Thank you all for your time reading this,

Rusty`

(Edited 2013-09-06, 12:16)
2013-09-06, 12:15
223 posts

Aug 2011
From my experience with rusty, albeit perhaps not that much, I´ve got nothing but good things to say. He was an active and willing member of my draft team where only the differences in time zones was a hindrance.

I´ve played zeeshan on occasion and I would never have expected this behaviour from him.

But yea, I trust that rusty´s information is valid and have no reasons to doubt him.

There´s only one way to get rid of a troll, and that´s to stop feeding it!
carrier has arrived - twitch.tv/carapace_
2013-09-06, 12:56
188 posts

Feb 2008
I actually witnessed one of these adventures where someone with 130 ping impersonated as Blood_Dog(D_P) in some mix when the real Blood_Dog(D_P) came on as spec
2013-09-06, 13:56
24 posts

Jan 2012
cara wrote:
From my experience with rusty, albeit perhaps not that much, I´ve got nothing but good things to say. He was an active and willing member of my draft team where only the differences in time zones was a hindrance.

I´ve played zeeshan on occasion and I would never have expected this behaviour from him.

But yea, I trust that rusty´s information is valid and have no reasons to doubt him.

There´s only one way to get rid of a troll, and that´s to stop feeding it!

Thank you for the kind words Cara! I definitely agree about not feeding them, but felt at this point I needed to say something for my own sake in the quakeworld scene, it's unfortunate.
2013-09-06, 13:56
24 posts

Jan 2012
leopold wrote:
I actually witnessed one of these adventures where someone with 130 ping impersonated as Blood_Dog(D_P) in some mix when the real Blood_Dog(D_P) came on as spec

Thanks for the verification on that aspect. I was also witness to that in spec, I texted Blood_Dog to come take a look.
2013-09-06, 21:47
212 posts

Apr 2006
I wonder how old he is. I mean, those things may be cool when you're 15, but at 25 or even 35? That's rather desperate.
2013-09-07, 16:10
Administrator
1025 posts

Apr 2006
I think we're done now with trashtalk in both directions. Thread locked.
  7 posts on 1 page  1