User panel stuff on forum
  254 posts on 9 pages  First page123456789Last page
Maps & Textures
2019-01-27, 20:52
Member
334 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
praxismo wrote:
Having a hard time finding any of these maps on a server. Either those in the server list do not seem to exist any more (almost all of them), are bugged, or contain an extremely small selection of the maps.


Yes, server admins need to add them, them self. At least my server is updated. Someone should make a script for the servers to catch maps from a master server somewhere, or something like that

mickkn.mooo.com
ProjectQ1Q3, Frogbot Waypoint and Map Conversion Tutorial @ http://mickkn.mooo.com
2019-01-28, 22:14
News Writer
875 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
Is there an updated package that contains all of these maps? I'll update my servers...
2019-01-29, 06:37
Member
334 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
dirtbox wrote:
Is there an updated package that contains all of these maps? I'll update my servers...


Yes it is released on github from now on

Link]
ProjectQ1Q3, Frogbot Waypoint and Map Conversion Tutorial @ http://mickkn.mooo.com
2019-01-29, 07:17
News Writer
875 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
Mick wrote:
Yes it is released on github from now on

mel.besmella.com servers updated
2019-02-17, 20:14
Member
334 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
q1q3toxicity : Finished [by Thuriam] (24bit) : q1q3toxicity.zip

Pack updated: projectq1q3_v4.zip
ProjectQ1Q3, Frogbot Waypoint and Map Conversion Tutorial @ http://mickkn.mooo.com
2019-02-18, 07:56
Administrator
106 posts

Registered:
Sep 2013
play.quake1.pl updated with latest versions of all maps
play.quake1.pl
2019-02-25, 04:53
Member
22 posts

Registered:
Jan 2013
Mick wrote:
dirtbox wrote:
Is there an updated package that contains all of these maps? I'll update my servers...


Yes it is released on github from now on

Link]


The zipped release from GitHub doesn't include dm7 or overkill; just a heads-up.
2019-02-25, 10:08
Member
9 posts

Registered:
Nov 2008
Hi all, I'm not that experienced QW player, but I've played Q3/QL a lot, so here is my feedback. Mostly some suggestions on tricks which are possible in original maps, but can not be performed in the current versions of ported maps:

q1q3almostlost
- It isn't possible to RJ the wall in YA room (or RA room in original): https://i.imgur.com/qcLRCi2.png

q1q3dm14
- In Q3/QL that jump-pad pushes a bit higher, so you can get to the ramp and than go to one of windows. I'm not sure if it possible with QW physics, but that trick is somehow important on that map: https://i.imgur.com/F7rg3A3.png

q1q3fheights_beta4
- In QL it is possible to double-jump from the water to the HP bubble in RA room. I think that trick can be replaced by adding one of the ramps like it is shown on the picture (A or B): https://i.imgur.com/zjxhG11.png

(Edited 2019-03-01, 08:56)
Warsow ex-developer, vk.com/tdm102, thefragz.ru
2019-02-26, 07:32
News Writer
875 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
adem4ik wrote:

q1q3fheights_beta4
- In QL it is possible to double-jump from the water to the HP bubble in RA room. I think that trick can be replaced by adding one of the ramps like it is shown on the picture (A or B): https://i.imgur.com/zjxhG11.png
This jump is done by jumping off the lip of the pylon next to the red armour (on the opposite side to red)
2019-02-27, 20:07
Member
334 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
Johnny Law wrote:
Mick wrote:
dirtbox wrote:
Is there an updated package that contains all of these maps? I'll update my servers...


Yes it is released on github from now on

Link]


The zipped release from GitHub doesn't include dm7 or overkill; just a heads-up.



Thanks

Updated: Github.com
ProjectQ1Q3, Frogbot Waypoint and Map Conversion Tutorial @ http://mickkn.mooo.com
2019-02-27, 20:09
Member
334 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
adem4ik wrote:
Hi all, I'm not that experienced QW player, but I've played Q3/QL a lot, so here is my feedback. Mostly some suggestions on tricks which are possible in original maps, but can not be performed in the current versions of ported maps:

q1q3almostlost
- It isn't possible to RJ the wall in YA room (or RA room in original): https://i.imgur.com/qcLRCi2.png

q1q3dm14
- In Q3/QL that jump-pad pushes a bit higher, so you can get to the ramp and than go to on of windows. I'm not sure if it possible with QW physics, but that trick is somehow important on that map: https://i.imgur.com/F7rg3A3.png

q1q3fheights_beta4
- In QL it is possible to double-jump from the water to the HP bubble in RA room. I think that trick can be replaced by adding one of the ramps like it is shown on the picture (A or B): https://i.imgur.com/zjxhG11.png


Thanks for input, feel free to contribute to these optimizations, anyone
ProjectQ1Q3, Frogbot Waypoint and Map Conversion Tutorial @ http://mickkn.mooo.com
2019-05-12, 06:41
Member
334 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
Decompile & Texture Fix Script:
Made a Python Script GUI to decompile and fixing textures
Github Q3TEX2WAD


If anyone want to start converting something this is a fast startup
ProjectQ1Q3, Frogbot Waypoint and Map Conversion Tutorial @ http://mickkn.mooo.com
2019-05-16, 18:49
Administrator
1847 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
Mick wrote:
If anyone want to start converting something this is a fast startup

Just finish ra3map5 already
2019-05-16, 19:10
Member
334 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
Zalon wrote:
Mick wrote:
If anyone want to start converting something this is a fast startup

Just finish ra3map5 already


Never
ProjectQ1Q3, Frogbot Waypoint and Map Conversion Tutorial @ http://mickkn.mooo.com
  254 posts on 9 pages  First page123456789Last page