User panel stuff on forum
  64 posts on 3 pages  First page123Last page
General Discussion
2013-04-13, 18:27
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
Well in that case kingpin should stop talking about it. If he cant prove anything it is useless to even begin to mention it.
Chosen
2013-04-15, 11:16
News Writer
912 posts

Jan 2006
With the struggling decline in numbers I am thinking rehabilitation rather than execution might be a better way to deal with Razor[X]. If he is not simply exiled from the whole scene then we will keep a player and probably he will stop using the hacks. Clearly every game he plays now is going to be scrutinised...

I mean hell, think about a certain player getting busted for using a hacked Cheapo proxy in the Villains League all those years ago, the second chance he was given, and all the good he has brought to the QW table since then....
2013-04-15, 13:21
223 posts

Aug 2011
The difference being that Razor[X] has been proven guilty of using wallhack.
In the other case the only proof was the potential of cheating.
carrier has arrived - twitch.tv/carapace_
2013-04-16, 08:04
Administrator
886 posts

Jan 2006
I agree to rehabilitation.
Welcome back, Razor[X], when you've stopped cheating.
End of wallhack hurry-scurry.
Join us on discord.quake.world
2013-04-16, 10:16
152 posts

Feb 2012
Are you guys kidding?..
He still claims that he DIDN'T cheat, effectively taking all of us for blind fools!
And there's no telling for how long did he actually use it. He's no rookie, he was around for a long time. That makes his usage of WH twice as disgusting.
For me it's not really about wallhack itself, if he used it once or twice 'for fun' and then came clean and confessed it would have been forgivable. The problem is his attitude. He's a grown-up person (at least physically), he knows exactly what he did and why. Instead of admitting to being caught red-handed he says that 'his skill has been discussed world-wide'. And that VVD frames him because he is butthurt from losing in Thunderdome. So he's cheating AND badmouthing.
I came from a community where cheating, unlike in QW, is a sad everyday reality. I've dealt with this kind of guy many times, they will practically swear to you with all that is holy that they didn't cheat even if it's plain as day that they did. I even had a misfortune of listening to a typical aimbotter trying to convince me (also quite eloquently) that he's clean. I've seen guys with speedhack trying to tell that all of it was 'some kind of lag'. And wallhackers, the regular ones, not 'accidental'... let's just say that I've never seen any 'serious' whacker 'rehabilitate'. Ever. And judging from the fact that Razor[X] wallhacked both in 1on1 and 4on4 praccs and official TD, it seems like he never even turned that shit off... That's as serious as it gets. For me at least.
I've no idea why would anyone give second chance to a guy whos 'crime' has absolutely no mitigating circumstances like youth or booze or 'having fun' or whatever. On the contrary, he's a grown up and he still tries to fool us. It's likely that he's been fooling people for years, now he got caught, admits to nothing, and you want to forgive him outright?.. Well, the kindness is commendable, while the impracticality... not so much.
P.S. obviously, I'm very new here and it's not nearly my decision to make, but I can vouch for myself that I will never be able to trust and/or respect this player again. Maybe I'm too intolerant and rigid in the way of thinking, but for me even the capability to do such a thing equals the death of any respect. I've already seen that some are willing to let go and don't care as much and that's something I completely fail to understand. Well, to each his own...
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.” (c) Johan Cruyff
2013-04-16, 10:26
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
I still want to know about them wallhackers kingpin was on about earlier...
Chosen
2013-04-16, 10:49
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
I agree with Drake actually.

Until he realizes that cheating is wrong and that he's been caught, I see no reason whatsoever to play with him.
2013-04-16, 10:52
48 posts

Jan 2010
I guess either RU community or the community as a whole won't suffer if cheater wont be allowed in participating in tourneys, fuck him and his wall hack
2013-04-21, 21:07
News Writer
912 posts

Jan 2006
I didn't realise he was still actually denying the use of the WH... Indeed rehabilitation could not proceed until he did.
2013-04-26, 08:45
News Writer
221 posts

Jan 2013
He's signed up for EQL div 2. Now what? Can we refuse to play with him on their team?
2013-04-26, 09:48
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
Since he hasnt cheated in EQL we cant well ban him from there can we now?
He still has the chance to show that he can play without cheats.
If he plays i bet the opponents (and mates) will keep an eye on him and also check demos for weird moves.
If you refuse to play versus his team with him playing without any proof that he is cheating it is your team that will get a warning and/or point deduction.
Chosen
2013-04-26, 13:24
News Writer
221 posts

Jan 2013
Ok!
2013-04-26, 13:28
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
Hooraytio wrote:
Since he hasnt cheated in EQL we cant well ban him from there can we now?
He still has the chance to show that he can play without cheats.
If he plays i bet the opponents (and mates) will keep an eye on him and also check demos for weird moves.
If you refuse to play versus his team with him playing without any proof that he is cheating it is your team that will get a warning and/or point deduction.

No offense, but this is a completely stupid rule.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. He might just try to hide it "better" than he did when he got caught. Maybe he had gotten lazy. Let's not forget that he went for YEARS without being caught. I'll be the first to bet that he's been cheating in EVERY EQL he ever played in.

There should be zero-tolerance towards cheating and allowing him in leagues just because "he didn't cheat in MY league" is plain fucking stupid. Sorry Hooraytio, but in this case, the rules need to be changed.

One should _always and always_ be allowed to refuse to play against known cheaters.

Yours,

EDIT: Please do not forget that he still hasn't even ADMITTED that he's been cheating.

(Edited 2013-04-26, 13:34)
2013-04-26, 13:31
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
No need for all the hard words there buddy.
I respect your opinion though.

From what VVD told me RazorX wont play anyway.
Chosen
2013-04-26, 13:36
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
Haha well, I got a bit upset over such a weird rule. ^^

Imagine a soccerplayer on steroids. He's caught in the European Championship for the usage of anabolic steroids. Would the World Championships allow him to play just because it wasn't the WC that caught him? He'd be banned for life.

Of course, Soccer has a way bigger playerbase, but this is about right and wrong. You can't bend the rules to that extent just to keep a player in the game.

In the end, I am convinced that it's better to the scene to completely exclude him from games until a formal and honest apology has been given.

Yours,
2013-04-26, 19:12
212 posts

Apr 2006
So what about a soccer player on steroids in a TRAINING match? And now let's go even further and not use steroids because they have long-lasting effect but, say, a player appears at the club's training under the influence of alcohol. Technically, he used a substance under which influence he wouldn't be allowed to be playing in an official game. But he didn't, so it's up to the actual team to decide whether he should be punished for the misbehaviour or not.

If we still had a solid clan structure, the own team would probably punish the cheater and maybe say a few words. But the situation being as sad as it is, there's not even a clan that could feel responsible but just a team that is merely connected the player in question for some time - and probably didn't know about it at all.

In my opinion it's wrong to "ban" him in any league since there's no real conveyance in an official environment. The player is allowed to do whatever he likes in his "spare" time. Did he cheat in any official game before? It's likely. Will he do it again? Maybe. If he gets caught, fine, there's a reason to ban him. But before that happens he is not convictable.
2013-04-26, 20:14
152 posts

Feb 2012
Andy, it was an official game where he actually raised suspicions and got caught. Not official 4on4, it was duel, but what's the difference.
Anyway, this is a really pointless discussion since he thinks all of us are idiots and doesn't even admit that he cheated.

Andeh, erlend - don't worry, I can guarantee myself and Timon not playing in one team with him, and I'm pretty sure the same goes for all other guys, too.

(Edited 2013-04-26, 20:18)
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.” (c) Johan Cruyff
2013-04-26, 20:16
370 posts

Mar 2008
He can just play under a different name, And you wouldn't know it was him anymore.
2013-04-26, 20:22
152 posts

Feb 2012
In a small community like this? Unlikely. We don't get experienced players out of nowhere and he'll be asked who he is like instantly. Furthermore - take a closer look at the videos. IMO, he has a very... distinctive style of playing. It's extremely hard to change such things even willingly. He'll get caught.
2013-04-26, 23:20
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
Andy: he still hasn't admitted to cheating even.

Anyway, I will not play against him. Everyone else may do as they want ^.^

Yours,

(Edited 2013-04-26, 23:20)
2013-04-26, 23:20
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
double o.o
2013-04-27, 01:04
223 posts

Aug 2011
Then I will wear my deducted points as a medal of honor.
carrier has arrived - twitch.tv/carapace_
2013-04-29, 07:06
3 posts

Apr 2013
He is still playing duels with the same nick. After the game I talked to his opponent and he had no idea that he's up against a wallhacker.
I also heard rumors that he tried to sell the wallhack for 1000 euros to a well known player. Please stop this cancer, forever ban etc..
2013-04-29, 11:54
61 posts

Jan 2006
Yesterday I was playing 2on2 and I'm really sure he still uses that hack... Also Moje was specing him and he said the same. Then I infromed him that he will be kicked of wallhack and he just said "lamers". Nice dude...
2013-04-29, 12:05
Administrator
1025 posts

Apr 2006
Lets see if I get time to implement some testing stuff to prevent players to get information about other entities as discussed earlier.
2013-04-29, 13:22
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
Well since he is still cheating i dont think Pew Pew will risk playing him in EQL16.
If they do and he is cheating the whole team will get kicked out from EQL since we all know that he has cheated in 1on1.
He cant move 1 pixel in an official game without being analyzed so...
Chosen
2013-04-29, 13:30
152 posts

Feb 2012
Dammit, none of Pew Pew Blaster is going to play with him. Would you?..
I don't even care if he cheats anymore or not.
2013-04-29, 13:36
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
Thats what i thought.

I would not, no.
Chosen
2013-05-01, 10:39
News Writer
280 posts

May 2006
2013-05-01, 11:37
152 posts

Feb 2012
ahahahahhaaah oh god, that useless video "proving" that he didn't cheat in CS!!! What the hell was that, anyway? A record of him replaying demos and claiming that it's "live" recording (yeah, very "hard" to put that message on screen) when it doesn't even show his hands or anything else other then the monitor? And some disgusting music in background. Is it to 'hide' the fact that there are no sounds like keyboard or mouse clicks?.. I'm at loss, really! WTF?!

"so I became the most honored player server." - The guy is apparently proud of hitting rather shitty fastzooms at public?.. Probably also thinks himself a "good" player?.. I don't really care if his CS ban was justified, but I have to say that he plays like shit at a shitty pub of all places as if to add injury to insult.

You know what? That really is a mental disorder. I seriously mean it, the guy just isn't right in his head.
  64 posts on 3 pages  First page123Last page