User panel stuff on forum
  7 posts on 1 page  1
General Discussion
2012-03-01, 09:42
5 posts

Feb 2012
Hey there qwejkers.

So, if you have missed what Hymn of Hope is I advice you to read up ( http://www.quakeworld.nu/news/764/ )

Anyway, we are about to release a second teaser with more bold statements within the next week, but we are right now short on men, with a burning heart for QuakeWorld and have same motivation and dedication(as me) to make this project evolve and becoming even bigger for each month with cool new ideas and suggestions.

I have started setting up what future goals this project is to have, and I'd love you to contribute with even more ideas that can be reality, so therefor i'm now seeking for more admins.

Who are we so far?

zingao (Running most of it right now, hope to change this though)
bps (Logos, design and teasing)
andeh (Text and being cute)
Quakephil (Shoutcasting, no need for presentation)
nvc (Shoutcasting, known from shoutcasting Quakecon/Dreamhack and such)
ParadokS (offered co-casting if needed)
Edit: Defcon_5 (Video, not verified yet though)

So jump into #HoH on Quakenet, either just support us, or query me (zingao) and spawn ideas with me.

I'd love if you had some experience earlier with arranging stuff, though not a requirement. A burning heart for Quakeworld and motivation to make this "brand" evolving and making QuakeWorld a active esport game, once and for all.

Sorry for my bad written post, wrote it pretty fast from work, and couldn't be arsed to disturb andeh to correct it!
2012-03-01, 10:38
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
Ill report in if you ever have any 4on4 aspirations.

And im pretty good at writing predictions and/or columns if thats what you need.
Chosen
2012-03-01, 10:47
5 posts

Feb 2012
I'm not sure of 4v4 right now im afraid, but that can always be something getting discussed in future. Though, nothing I could invest money into by myself, but if people tend to help out, thats always a possibility.

I will talk to you later today.
2012-03-02, 08:07
Administrator
1025 posts

Apr 2006
Good 4on4 tournaments is imo what keeps this scene alive. Of course you should run a 4on4 . I can help out with that too.

Fkin phone, excuse spelling and dropped out words, had to write half of this blindly
2012-03-06, 08:28
5 posts

Feb 2012
We are still in big need of people....
2012-03-06, 09:21
News Writer
912 posts

Jan 2006
zingao wrote:

If no one else steps up then I will. I am pretty busy atm though. I won't have time to run any more Besmella Tournies.
2012-03-06, 09:52
5 posts

Feb 2012
dirtbox wrote:
zingao wrote:

If no one else steps up then I will. I am pretty busy atm though. I won't have time to run any more Besmella Tournies.

This will be a monthly weekend tournament (not held over many days). A announcement (teaser #2) will be released either today or tomorrow I hope.
  7 posts on 1 page  1