User panel stuff on forum
  199 posts on 7 pages  First page1234567Last page
Off Topic
2012-02-12, 23:57
Administrator
334 posts

Jan 2006
Well ofcourse it sounds absurd, because it is. People can't believe it when they hear it so they chalk it up to "well that can't be true, but i don't understand the complexity of it... but surely, it can't be true."
And why does the administrators and people working there, have to be immune from EVERYTHING and EVERYONE!?!?

And btw, since when did you think the constitution would be obeyed to the letter at all times? Just look at the states... their constitution is more like a set of guidelines that congress and the president seem to ignore when they see fit.
shit is happening and countries are desperate. Certainly won't be no boring future.

ESM needs to be protected against being sued? Why?? If they are being sued it's probably for a good reason. Begs the question, why do we even NEED it? It seems to be going down the same path we been doing all along... consolidate power. Give them more power and control to do whatever they want on a larger and larger scale. And if they are immune to everything, you have no control either. Give them *.* power with zero consequences.. yeah great idea
ready!
2012-02-13, 03:05
485 posts

Feb 2006
http://thomasmoerman.eu/post/12969742962/on-the-esm-treaty

Finnish application of constitution is probably even more "flexible" than in the US. If there was enough political will it wouldn't stop them. The prime minister was ready to sign in for the 85%, but parliament didn't give him the authority. Also the minister of finance has said no. Opposition parties are of course against the whole ESM, because they want to do well in the next elections.
2012-02-13, 03:57
Administrator
334 posts

Jan 2006
haha.. i love that link, it's pretty fucked up still though. It says "don't worry, this is standard pracitce, just look at earlier central banks, also had same priviledges" well woop di doo.. now i feel much safer.

Also again... this gives ABSOLUTE POWER to central bank of this type. They totally control whole countries economies cause they control how much money they can lend out (probably at interest, to put them in more debt). when and how to stimulate economy and when to put the pressure on. Pure fkn evil disguised as a neccessary isntallment for the common good. what a load of bs.

i can see how they tried to explain it and make it sound all good.... it still just centralization of power and control. I really understand more what ron paul and many other said about decentralizing power and that the banks should go out of government business. it's only gonna get worse. Did it get better when EUR came ? many countries wanna go back to old standards but they can't now, and the big bank/power machine is just steamrolling ahead. yeah i'm sounding like lunatic. But I fail to say it in a more convincing way. And ofc. the ultimate goal if the people in power is not to destroy us, but to enslave us and the countries. Total power...you get that by controlling the economy... and you do that best by centralizing power. It's been going on for many decades.

Quote:
"While boasting of our noble deeds were careful to conceal the ugly fact that by an iniquitous money system we have nationalized a system of oppression which, though more refined, is not less cruel than the old system of chattel slavery."
-Horace Greeley

Quote:
"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
-James A. Garfield, President of the United States

Quote:
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"
-Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
ready!
2012-02-14, 21:37
685 posts

Jul 2007
Hooraytio wrote:
Welcome back megalodon.
Any other theories you want to discuss?

Discuss?

I just see 2 camps of people here:

- people who've taken some time to really look at the info and think about it and then realizing how it certainly does NOT sound that strange if you take a good look at how banking seems to work, how this influences society and everyone in it and how (certain) governments are WAY out of line, and how people who actually make sense are being ridiculed in mainstream media, like Fox and CNN, etc. (it's getting old).

- people who don't do the above but, nevertheless, make a (counter-) statement about it anyway (like Para pointed out already: "... but surely, it can't be true."

So I don't see the point really, although, on the other hand, starting a topic like this does open a few eyes here and there. At least people should know not to blindly trust anything in politics & banking because it's usually a "creating problem & then offering solution - kind of scam".

However, I do NOT want to focus on the negative stuff anymore. I know how this shit could make me angry, but I rather focus on positive things, like learning how to use Universal Life Energy, as taught in The Science Of Being teachings.

The wealth of knowledge in those books is off the scale. I can actually feel that energy flowing through me and it really seems to help me in several ways. That should be taught in schools instead of learning stuff about how to get a meaningless bullshit job that you wouldn't even go to if it wasn't for the money.
It's written by Baron Eugene Fersen; a Russian royalty guy who actually had the right to take the throne, but instead of doing that and keeping the knowledge to himself and his family, he came to America in the early 1900's and taught this Science Of Being material. Seems most royalty do the opposite.
2012-02-14, 23:08
485 posts

Feb 2006
I see people who use dubious youtube videos as their source of information. I enjoy refuting the ridiculous claims in them. Even better when someone else does so.

I find it depressing that anyone falls for such nonsense as the facts are not hard to find. Perhaps its a need to find simple answers for complex things.

I facepalm a little when people think I am now supporting "the system", just because I call them out for spouting nonsense.
2012-02-15, 00:36
Administrator
334 posts

Jan 2006
I'm sure that greece, ireland, usa and many others are also face palming atm.
ready!
2012-02-15, 08:57
226 posts

Mar 2007
why these guys love nazis, incas, pyramids and all that hippie stuff?
2012-02-27, 20:46
685 posts

Jul 2007
Kalma wrote:
I see people who use dubious youtube videos as their source of information. I enjoy refuting the ridiculous claims in them. Even better when someone else does so.

I find it depressing that anyone falls for such nonsense as the facts are not hard to find. Perhaps its a need to find simple answers for complex things.

I facepalm a little when people think I am now supporting "the system", just because I call them out for spouting nonsense.

I posted videos 'cause I doubt types like yourself would wanna read books about it. But there's plenty of that too. But what anyone should notice is that it's the treatment of the author's of these books and brochures (and videos) that indicates that there's truth to what they're saying. Just look at how those types are being 'interviewed', if you can call it that. They don't even get the chance to properly answer questions and are always ridiculed. How people like Zundel is treated is just prove in itself that there's truth to what he's saying. The interviewers have a specific task. Take that Bill O'Reilly prick... also a good example of that. Or compare Fox News to what you see on RTamerica... difference of night & day.

I know how it comes across to people who still believe mainstream media, and just play games. I really do. But things are getting more and more obvious, even though I don't want to focus on the negative stuff anymore, like I said. But at least I do know that you shouldn't take anything at face value when it comes to mainstream news or banking. Especially the stuff we DON'T get to see and the guys who get ridiculed and the products are banned or kept quiet about - THAT is the interesting stuff, if you really care about history or the 'news'.
2012-02-29, 08:33
Administrator
334 posts

Jan 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYNVNhB-m0o&feature=related

9 trillion dollars missing from federal reserve budget - federal inspector has no explanation
TOP professionel oversight and control there. love it.
ready!
2012-02-29, 11:30
485 posts

Feb 2006
2012-02-29, 11:36
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
Im reading the comments on that video but all I can see is: herp derp derp conspiracy derp jews, herp EU is bad for you! Derp.
Chosen
2012-02-29, 12:41
485 posts

Feb 2006
Hooraytio wrote:
Im reading the comments on that video but all I can see is: herp derp derp conspiracy derp jews, herp EU is bad for you! Derp.

I use a plugin to block Youtube comments. They contain as much insight as something on the walls of a mental asylum written in shit.
2012-02-29, 13:38
100 posts

Mar 2008
Hooraytio wrote:

reading the comments on youtube
2012-02-29, 13:50
Administrator
334 posts

Jan 2006
Kalma, interesting video, but it just supports my video really. fed fought with all they had to keep it a secret, and when it was disclosed what the money went to.. overseas banks among others, it again supports what we been saying all along. fed printed trillions of dollars out of thin air, and just gave them to banks willy nilly without any collateral (well in theory they got junk bonds as collateral, but everyone knew they were pretty much worthless.. so that's more of a technicality)... so ofc. bankowners got rich, from a business they run into the ground scimming huge profits, making out loans they wont get back - safety net, just get free money from the fed. Nice arrangement
There's so much debt to it ofcourse... but every aspect of it is just scam upon scam upon fraud. There's nothing legit in any of the shit they are doing. The whole foundation is fucked up.
ready!
2012-02-29, 14:00
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
#193 yeah most of them actually look just like your comments.
Chosen
2012-02-29, 14:29
Administrator
334 posts

Jan 2006
Also just read http://politiken.dk/udland/ECE1555107/pengeregn-over-europaeiske-banker/ the eu central bank lend out 500+ billion eur to european banks to help with the crisis... haha. deja vu?

Probably lending out at interest. Who has 500 billion eur anyway? ah ye that's right... they just printed them out of thin air again.
Who cares if they can pay them back, probably will end up with getting more loans/bailouts and more phat checks to shareholders and bank owners while everyone else gets the shaft.
ready!
2012-02-29, 15:28
100 posts

Mar 2008
Hooraytio wrote:
#193 yeah most of them actually look just like your comments.

well hf with reading them
2012-02-29, 22:05
685 posts

Jul 2007
[I shouldn't post more links...]
2012-04-07, 16:40
685 posts

Jul 2007
I edited the pot because it brings attention to the dark which, I think, won't help anyone, despite the fact the videos were very revealing.

(Edited 2012-04-07, 18:40)
  199 posts on 7 pages  First page1234567Last page