User panel stuff on forum
  199 posts on 7 pages  First page1234567Last page
Off Topic
2011-10-25, 22:46
685 posts

Jul 2007
Good explanation of how the banking system works and how it's controlling and enslaving us, humanity. You have to work for you money while the private banksters can create it out of thin air:
click

Aaron Russo with some insights:
click

Money as Debt:
click

The Money Masters (documentary):
click
2011-10-26, 06:56
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
It is strange, however, that the ones who control all our lives, money and the internet let all these informative videos of how they do it just sit there for everyone to watch 8)
Chosen
2011-10-26, 07:18
1435 posts

Jan 2006
At least the Money as Debt is one of the most misleading movies I have ever seen, and it's all bullshit. For a while I really believed that money is really "created" as the movie explains. No. If you put 100$ into a bank and the bank borrows 90$, no money was created. 10$ is in the bank as a reserve, and the 90$ that circulate somewhere are still YOUR money, its not money that was magically created by the bank. Even if it's put again in another bank and 80$ is then borrowed, again, it's YOUR 80$, not any magically bank-created money + 10$ lies in one bank and 10$ in another bank. It's still YOUR 100$ that YOU have received from the economy by doing work or whatever.

The problem with financial system is that it changes very fast and the politics are too slow to respond to it. Not saying everything should suddenly be regulated, but there isn't even time to consider whether something should be regulated somehow - because before you notice - great amounts of money are already circulating in kind of deals never seen before - and some kinds of deals can later lead to financial crisis.
2011-10-26, 09:01
Administrator
334 posts

Jan 2006
johnny??

Do you know that its like 2% of the money in the world that are physical? So if you put 100$ in the bank, the bank can then lend out (print own money on computer screen) 1000$ to other ppl. That means those ppl now OWE the bank 1000$ PLUS INTEREST, which they in turn can lend out again 10 fold, and earn interest 10 fold. All money created out of you 100$. Now, when they raise the interest, so ppl can no longer afford payment - on these loans made out of thin air, the bank can foreclose your business and your house and now OWNS PROPERTY... they now own REAL WORLD VALUE, and they free rolled cause they made up the money in the first place.

The bank don't need to HAVE 1000$ to lend them out, they just create them digital and transfer. They are literally printing their own money, even if it's not printed on paper.
ready!
2011-10-26, 09:19
Administrator
334 posts

Jan 2006
Btw i saw the full The Money Masters (documentary), over 3 hours. Was very informative - albeit depressing to watch. Highly recommended to anyone, especially johnny, as he seems not to understand what's going on

If the bank only starts out with the $100 your deposited, and now uses those to give out loans of $1000, that means those ppl now have $1000... so where did the $900 come from? They have the purchase power of $900.. they can buy goods for them, but they are essentially created by the bank, out of thin air. And is to be expected to be paid back WITH INTEREST (which is impossible, since you yourself cannot create money out of thin air like they can).

And this is the simple fact why they can control world economies and gain power.
ready!
2011-10-26, 09:38
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
It is actually possible to pay interest
You use your earnings from work or other sources of income.
The reason you need a loan is because you dont want to wait x months to save up.
Instead you borrow and pay back monthly with some interest. You have to do some calculations on how much you can afford to pay each month tho.

I mean if it would be impossible to pay interest it would be impossible to pay all sorts of things. It is just another "fee" for something you need.
Interest payments can become impossible if the interest rate raises above a level you cannot afford but you must calculate with some safety margin before taking a loan. Unless the economy goes haywire you will be able to afford the interest.

Why would someone want to lend you money for a certain amount of time and then receive nothing but the exact amount back? Thats called losing money.
Yeah, muslim banks dont charge interest but they have other fees to make up for it.

However, I agree that banks create their own money and risk very very little themselves.
They also pay waaaayyyy to low interest rates for the money they lend from you on your salary and savings accounts.
Chosen
2011-10-26, 11:56
News Writer
646 posts

Mar 2006
This is all blablabla. Money is not the problem. Politics getting influenced by money - that's the problem.
2011-10-26, 11:58
News Writer
646 posts

Mar 2006
Also, I have no problem with money (value) being made out of thin air.

Think about someone writing a book. They created that plot and characters and etc, out of thin air - out of their imagination and creativity. So that's worth money, and I'm fine with it.
2011-10-26, 16:43
Administrator
334 posts

Jan 2006
Hooratio its not about the interest we have to pay as much as it is the countries that lend money from the bank. The security the banks have is that the countries are forced to raise taxes from ppl, to pay back the money to the banks. And the interest on those is impossible to pay back.

Didn't you see any of the movies? If a bank gives a country 1 million (that it fabricated out of thin air btw), the country now owes that money to the bank PLUS INTEREST. But there is only1 million in existence, so how can it ever pay back in full? It can't!!!
So what can it do? BORROW MORE, and more and more until it collapses - as it is now. You know usa was about to go default/bankrupt last month because of this? And they are still in trouble, lets not talk about ireland or the 10 other EU countries that are on the brink of bankrupcy.
ready!
2011-10-26, 17:37
485 posts

Feb 2006
After looking up David Icke and Aaron Russo on wikipedia, I don't really care what they think about the banking system. Why not link someone with at least a degree on economics?
2011-10-26, 18:27
364 posts

Oct 2006
This David Icke guy is a complete fucking fraud.

“... a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie.”

This is easily the last person I'd take investment advice from.
2011-10-26, 18:35
Administrator
2059 posts

Jan 2006
In many cases people have noone else to blame but themselves. One should think both one, two and three times before taking a loan, especially if you're taking a loan for an overpriced apartment/house that has a pure speculative value.

Edit: watched the piece on the macro economy shit so my old comment doesn't apply i guess
www.facebook.com/QuakeWorld
2011-10-26, 19:35
Administrator
334 posts

Jan 2006
Just because he believes in reptilians and shit doesn't mean he is not right about the banking system. Why completely ignore the crisis and the system is at fault? It's not a one time thing, it repeated itself in history so many times, are you deaf dumb AND blind? Countries are going bankrupt ppl are getting screwed up the wazzoo around the world. Who reaps the benefit? Only the rich The ppl who control the banks, who are they? PRIVATE PPL, with OWN profit in mind, not governments or public elected people.

It's just mindboggling that they can do it for centuries and ppl are mindless sheep. But that's just a fact I guess. If you saw that 3 hour documentary and history lesson you would know better.
ready!
2011-10-26, 19:37
Administrator
334 posts

Jan 2006
And it's also common for people to say "this is too complicated for me to comprehend... but I guess they know what they are doing ... the experts". That's the mindset of the vast majority.. they simply don't care, and when they have been screwed over completely, they are too weak to do anything about it - and those with the power to help, are the people who created the problem in the first place - and are not ready to give an inch of power/control back.
ready!
2011-10-26, 19:40
Administrator
334 posts

Jan 2006
Quote:
Also, I have no problem with money (value) being made out of thin air.

Think about someone writing a book. They created that plot and characters and etc, out of thin air - out of their imagination and creativity. So that's worth money, and I'm fine with it.

/phil

It's not out of nothing? It's out of many hours of labour/writing/thinking and creation. And the value is only present as long as people are willing to pay money for it - otherwise it has no value at all.

Why do you think there are so many broke authors? They are not creating value, they are writing for themselfs, but if noone is buying it - it is worthless in terms of value/money.

But this is beside the point - it has nothing to do with the banks creating money out of thin air.. They are controlling the money flow COMPLETELY. They are not creating anything, except the money ... money = power&control.

This has nothing to do with some writer making a book, wtf?
ready!
2011-10-26, 20:28
1435 posts

Jan 2006
ParadokS wrote:
if you put 100$ in the bank, the bank can then lend out (print own money on computer screen) 1000$ to other ppl

No. This is The Bullshit, the main point of the movie which is completely wrong. If you put 100$ into the bank, it can lend ONLY 90$. Money is not "created" like you said, that'd be completely absurd. There is no creating money on computer screens.

Money is "created" (it's called Money creation in some cases) like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_multiplier#Table .. but that is something completely else than the process you and the movie Money as Debt try to suggest.

If you put 100$ into the bank and the bank lends 90$ to somebody else, you think you have 100$ and the other person thinks he has 90$, so in sum it's 190$ "created" from 100$. With some more rounds of deposits and lending this 190$ can (in the extreme case) develop into 1000$, but it stops there, no more money can be "created". In fact, there is no money "created". I don't think I can describe it with words more than this, you just need to think about it, look at the table from wikipedia and realize where all the money goes. (Note: I've ignored interest rates here, but those are irrelevant, and don't "create" any money either.)
2011-10-26, 20:46
Administrator
334 posts

Jan 2006
Fractional-reserve banking is a form of banking where banks maintain reserves (of cash and coin or deposits at the central bank) that are only a fraction of the customer's deposits. Funds deposited into a bank are mostly lent out, and a bank keeps only a fraction (called the reserve ratio) of the quantity of deposits as reserves. Some of the funds lent out is subsequently deposited with another bank, increasing deposits at that second bank and allowing _further_ lending.

So they DO grow and it IS a core problem of the bank system now and it IS a main reason why everything is going to shit, they did it before, its being done NOW, its gonna be done in the future, but you don't care or what?
ready!
2011-10-26, 20:50
Administrator
334 posts

Jan 2006
And just because they lend out 90$ of the 100 deposit, the spending power is just as great for both the guy with 100 in deposit and the other who borrowed 90.. so the guy who borrowed now buys a pair shoes for 90$, shoe store puts that money into HIS bank, which in turn can lend out 80$ to a new person.

Now we have 100 deposit originaly, the 90 deposit from shoe store man and 80$ more lend out to a third person. so now we grew from 100 to 270.. out of NOTHING. and its all owed back with INTEREST. So yes, the bank created money out of nothing, and created debt for the ppl without giving them anything, and with their control they can claim their properties at will using that contraction thing, taking money out of circulation, refusing to lend out and demand payments on all loans NOW at unreasonable demands.
ready!
2011-10-26, 21:33
1435 posts

Jan 2006
Yeah, that is how it works, I can agree with that now. I don't see it so dramatic tho, I don't think banks are to blame, rather than other financial institutions.

I mean those that'd like to control everything that is not private yet - education, health care, pensions, housing, ... All big companies automatically try to get control over everything - take Google as an example. Google - to some extent - controls internet search, videos, photos, emails, it attempts to control social networking, it made attempt in office suites, it has its role on the mobile market, and so on. And financial institutions will do everything they can to get control in the areas that make sense for them.

The only hope we have left is that one person still has exactly one vote at the elections. I think somebody will try to do something about that soon
2011-10-26, 22:12
485 posts

Feb 2006
What I said was all I said. Doesn't mean I'm "completely ignoring the crisis".

ParadokS wrote:
And it's also common for people to say "this is too complicated for me to comprehend... but I guess they know what they are doing ... the experts". That's the mindset of the vast majority.. they simply don't care, and when they have been screwed over completely, they are too weak to do anything about it - and those with the power to help, are the people who created the problem in the first place - and are not ready to give an inch of power/control back.

Good point. People are also easily led to worry about much less significant issues.

Here in Finland upon elections in spring one party promised loan guarantees on the Greece package. A ridiculous concept in such a loan, but sounds kind of good. So then a lot of political effort went to figuring out a way to have something that looks like a guarantee. And the press follow this of course. No one cares about the actual crisis anymore and besides we have guarantee now...
2011-10-26, 22:58
685 posts

Jul 2007
JohnNy_cz wrote:
Yeah, that is how it works, I can agree with that now. I don't see it so dramatic tho, I don't think banks are to blame, rather than other financial institutions.

I mean those that'd like to control everything that is not private yet - education, health care, pensions, housing, ... All big companies automatically try to get control over everything - take Google as an example. Google - to some extent - controls internet search, videos, photos, emails, it attempts to control social networking, it made attempt in office suites, it has its role on the mobile market, and so on. And financial institutions will do everything they can to get control in the areas that make sense for them.

The only hope we have left is that one person still has exactly one vote at the elections. I think somebody will try to do something about that soon

And you call me megaLOLdon? You display right here you don't know anything, even after my post, and even 'now that you agree', you still don't see it as 'so dramatic'???? It's life or death we're talking about here. Any US president that tried to fought the banking elite apparently was assassinated. Take a look at the number of presidents that were killed or almost:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots

WTF does that tell you? You really think a president has power? That he can make any decision he wants? Is that what that list tells you? No way pal.

Let me spell it out for you: those corporations you refer too, or politics for that matter, are owned/controlled or at least influenced, by the SAME power hungry morons. And they control the government because the government has to BORROW money from this banking elite scum and they have to pay it back with interest. So all those things you mentioned, like education, health care, pensions, housing, etc. is ALL UNDER THEIR CONTROL. Get it? Know anything about Wall Street and why there's this Occupy Wallstreet movement right now?

Why the fuck do you think that we don't get this shit taught in school? How does the banking system really work? You don't even get this taught when you study economy, apparently. Doesn't that seem a bit strange to you?

They even control what you eat!!! Do a search on Codex Alimentarius (population control) or at least check out this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhON1WN48tQ

And in Europe we got the EEG, which approves of horrible substances in food and drink as well. Their version of MSG (look it up) is called E621. I recently returned cans of food when I saw it has this crap in it. Here's an explanation of what it does:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-pnzj0c06Q

Google is a sweety in comparison with the banking elite and so is Hitler. I'm not joking. Some even belief the Holocaust never existed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=purWmOFl8qc&feature=related
I'm not saying that.... but what do we really know?

Anyway, this guy seems to get it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo1B5h1Rl8k

I'm not saying I trust Google either, but it's a Sweetheart in comparison with the following (got that from demonoid.com):

Quote:
In the United States, a new law proposal called The Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act (COICA) was introduced last week, and there will be a hearing in front of the Judiciary Committee this Thursday.

If passed, this law will allow the government, under the command of the media companies, to censor the internet as they see fit, like China and Iran do, with the difference that the sites they decide to censor will be completely removed from the internet and not just in the US.

Please see the following article from the Huffington Post for more information.

Stop the Internet Blacklist

And if you are a US citizen, please take the time to sign this petition
DemandProgress.org - Petition to Stop the Internet Blacklist!

Update: Also for US citizens, you can email your Senator from the following link and tell him or her your concerns about this bill

Tell Your Senator: No Website Blacklists, No Internet Censorship!

Update, from EFF's website: the Senate Judiciary Committee postponed the scheduled markup of the Internet censorship bill — a fantastic outcome, given that the entertainment industry and their allies in Congress had hoped this bill would be quickly approved before the Senators went home for the October recess. Massive thanks to all who used the EFF Action Center to write to your Senators to oppose this bill.

So.... they wanted some law that could take ANY website ANYWHERE offline. And that is my response to the guy who stated why are those 'theories' allowed on the internet if they were true and those people have power? Trust me, soon such a bill WILLl get passed, and it's all gone. And again, people with economic degrees don't know about this shit either or at least, they are not doing anything about it. They only serve as puppets of the system, just as everybody else. And it makes sense that those people who talk about it, will be discredited somehow. That's how it always goes. Same with people who question 9/11.

You want more credible people? OK, how about Ron Paul?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji_G0MqAqq8

Go search more about him. But I think that IF he'll win the election, he'll be killed, just like the other guys. Oh and back to Aaron Russo, here's hes talking to RON PAUL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrMkgkpfOik
Go see his movie America Freedom To Facism, which is online too.

BTW: did you guys notice how Ron Paul mentioned that even people who studied economics didn't know about those things? Don't feel like checking who mentioned not wanting to give credit to Russo or Icke and 'at least get some guy with a degree in economics' but that was a display of COMPLETE ignorance right there.

Anyway, at least Google doesn't block all this stuff, so they are less scary to me.
2011-10-26, 23:50
685 posts

Jul 2007
Kind of interesting how Para is the only one so far that actually first watches the videos before replying and therefore isn't making an idiot of himself....
2011-10-26, 23:55
News Writer
309 posts

Sep 2006
After some time, history tells us that usually those so-called "conspiracy theories" were actually true.
I have a degree in economics and English and I have to agree with most of the things Para and Mega mentioned (although I haven't watched the links Mega posted because I'm sort of familiar with it). You can't even begin to imagine how this shit works: it's probably the biggest scam in the history of mankind and it has worked for centuries now. No, sorry - the catholic church and the system it incorporates to stupify and enslave its followers is even more incredible a scam
Well, ppl don't seem to care: 90% are too stupid to care , 9 % care and try to speak aloud and this 1 % controls the media that can ridicule every effort trying to reveal something really important....
Actually, some ppl still believe that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald......
2011-10-27, 00:12
685 posts

Jul 2007
Kapitan Kloze wrote:
After some time, history tells us that usually those so-called "conspiracy theories" were actually true.
I have a degree in economics and English and I have to agree with most of the things Para and Mega mentioned (although I haven't watched the links Mega posted because I'm sort of familiar with it). You can't even begin to imagine how this shit works: it's probably the biggest scam in the history of mankind and it has worked for centuries now. No, sorry - the catholic church and the system it incorporates to stupidy and enslave its followers is even more incredible a scam
Well, ppl don't seem to care: 90% are to stupid to care , 9 % cares and tries to speak aloud and this 1 % controls the media that can ridicule every effort to reveal something really important....

Thanks for your post. Did you find out about the scam because of people like me who post this stuff around online (not just here) or was this information part of your economy education?

Quote:
Actually, some ppl still believe that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald......

Yes I know or better
That's kind of why I posted the url to the list of killed presidents.
2011-10-27, 00:27
News Writer
309 posts

Sep 2006
No dude - nothing of thats sort is ever taught in Polish universities. And imho a fresh student is usually too preoccupied with his studies and starts to think for themselves liitle later. IF EVER. It all depends on how you perceive the world around you and how you use your brain.
I started to think about it when I obtained some theoretical knowledge. Then the Internet era started which amplified my suspicions.
And you're also right about this EEG - my friend who is a Pole lives in Stockholm and teaches ENglish/Swedish. She bough a bottle of baby milk. Not all of the ingrediens used in it were mentioned on the bottle. For full info she had to go to some www site that revealed that this milk contained....trace quantities of ARSENIC TRIOXIDE......
And they feed this to babies....Strangely enough, there was also the Illuminati logo. Google it up to find more about it.
It's the easiest way to weaken and control ppl. With sophisticated methods of manipulating and stupifying ppl, you should get the picture now.
2011-10-27, 01:32
485 posts

Feb 2006
Trace quantities means insignificant, unless you believe in homeopathy. There are all sorts of toxins all over the place in trace quantities.
2011-10-27, 03:17
61 posts

Jul 2007
The system works how it works becouse is based on humans
Information is always controlled and filtered by ppl who "know things better" , you can like them or not.
its not a news that even quakeworld have his secrets and "proper" view on matter .
Its funny for example like new players comes and ask "so what is that smackdown , who set it ?"
If it comes to action or oppose - questions always be same - who would benefit , is fear there ?
I give you example from quakeworld What polish qw scene know and dont share ?
Maybe you know polish clan DC (DisCedited) ? and player Shamoth ? Do you think is fair play
that he fakenicking two season in different divisions ? He actually plays matches as three players and altough everyone
know it - stay silent ? you know why ? For some time even EQL admins know that and this is proveable however
they have problem with that becouse 3 polish clans are involved ? there is no too many clans this season so
who will benefit ? better hold this like an open secret ;P and most funny thing is that ppl like KLOZE here who want to be
credible and have so many degree is helping ppl belivie that Sniegowy and Predator are real .. but even if they existed
are fakenicked by shamoth which will be proven easly .
So if you look at this there are ppl who susstaing relative order in present circumstaces which hovever have cost in moral values or other side effects .
2011-10-27, 06:39
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
We still need some real proof that shamoth is in fact sniegowy and/or predator...
So far noone has been able to post something showing that this is true.
Chosen
2011-10-27, 06:42
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
Btw, someone said in some other thread here that the ppl who are in power like to spread and uphold conspiracy theories in order to keep the masses occupied.
What do you have to say about that megalodon, kloze, paradoks etc?
Chosen
2011-10-27, 06:44
1435 posts

Jan 2006
megalodon: Great, now please put your emotions back into line. Even if this is off topic forum, you are NOT allow to call people idiots.

Oh and no. That a bank lends money to government doesn't really mean the bank controls the stuff the government uses the money on.
  199 posts on 7 pages  First page1234567Last page