User panel stuff on forum
  6 posts on 1 page  1
Server Talk
2010-05-23, 18:09
370 posts

Mar 2008
I just setup a new forum for quake-legion.net, visit the site and there is a link to the forum.

It's just a free forum, but I haven't heard anything bad about them at all. I've read quite a few good things about them .

www.quake-legion.net
2010-05-23, 19:53
685 posts

Jul 2007
So what's the point of this? I don't know anything about 'legion' ... is this a replacement of some old forum that got taken down with the NA servers?

I mean, qw players have a forum already so that can't be the reason for putting up another, right?
2010-05-23, 20:08
386 posts

Apr 2006
Well it can't hurt, and given its location and attachment to the Chicago servers, one would assume that it is going to be more focused on the North-American scene, which never manifests here.
2010-05-23, 20:47
685 posts

Jul 2007
Stev wrote:
one would assume that it is going to be more focused on the North-American scene, which never manifests here.

Yeah, but in that case I doubt they will read about it here...
2010-05-23, 21:49
370 posts

Mar 2008
megalodon wrote:
So what's the point of this? I don't know anything about 'legion' ... is this a replacement of some old forum that got taken down with the NA servers?

I mean, qw players have a forum already so that can't be the reason for putting up another, right?

Sorry but what's wrong with having a forum for certain servers? I just thought it would be cool to setup one in case people have a problem with the server, or want to get my attention for some reason.

quakeworld.nu is European based, so I don't expect Euro's on my servers...but of course anyone is welcome.

I thought I would just make one for fun since I have some free time.

NOTE: I also called my servers Quake Legion because it means a long lasting tradition. And since Quake 1 has been been played for so many years I thought it would a nice name.
2010-05-27, 10:51
224 posts

Mar 2007
megalodon wrote:
Stev wrote:
one would assume that it is going to be more focused on the North-American scene, which never manifests here.

Yeah, but in that case I doubt they will read about it here...

Several hundred miles south of Chicago and I read about it here and went to check it out.
  6 posts on 1 page  1