User panel stuff on forum
  6 posts on 1 page  1
European Quake League
2009-11-29, 20:31
18 posts

Nov 2009
Hi!

I play in div 4 and there is 2 teams that are not going to play. They are team Pipedope and team Puff Puff Pass. Only one team has played against Puff but its impossible to contact them now. Are admins going to remove these clans from div and remove those 3 points from that one team got when played against them?

Its very NICE that people join even though they are not going to play! >
2009-11-30, 07:07
133 posts

Sep 2007
Yeh it's too bad. I had hoped pipedope would show, coz they showed some great progress last season.

For us it's also near impossible to get a match with sTa and ccs
2009-11-30, 10:10
18 posts

Nov 2009
What do u mean Kwibus, are CCS and StA too scared to play against you? We played against CCS pair of days ago and lost. :/
2009-11-30, 11:24
28 posts

Jul 2008
nope, but we tried to get our games played in the past with both of them and Ofc both teams wanted to play with their best lineup, so thats why it didnt come true for some reasons.

but since its the last week now, and we usually play our games only on sundays/mondays, only 2 possible dates left. as our teammate vert has night shit whole week, we only have 4 players, and im gonna work all week long too, maybe on dec 6 sunday as well - only today has left.

so whos get the wo if we cant play the games today?

2009-11-30, 11:36
Administrator
1025 posts

Apr 2006
I can't say for certain right now exactly what is going to happen since season ain't over yet. I can though for certain promise you that
the solution will be fair. If a team has only played 1 game, the game will most certainly be cancelled.

//dimman

EDIT:
maniac, general example: If a team has been "unreachable" for 5 weeks, and then suddenly shows up at the 6th week, which is the only week your active clan can't play: I can't see any other solution than that your team is the one with advantage regarding WO or whatever the solution will be.
2009-11-30, 14:29
18 posts

Nov 2009
maniac add quickly your new guy, mr. Baksteen to player list. After our game against CN he said that our clan is a joke, even though the games were pretty equal.

I think both teams had B-lineups back then..
  6 posts on 1 page  1