User panel stuff on forum
  7 posts on 1 page  1
Transfers
2009-11-16, 10:08
28 posts

Jan 2007
Oh yeah, its true. xtje (now known aka Vengeance is searching for ACTIVE div3-4 team and when I mean ACTIVE i mean ACTIVE like playing daily praccs etc...

What can I offer you? Spare time, willing to play (as I said, daily praccs, late night playing . Dunno if it's important but I have a linux server on 10/10mbit line. (for bouncers, all kinds of servers etc). But that's not important i guess :fff

so if you are interested feel free to leave me a message here in this thread, email or on irc @ #coremusic

thanks to everyone for further support
/xtje/
2009-11-16, 13:19
133 posts

Sep 2007
You left sTa? Or are you gonna leave them? And what about sTa?

Anyways, goodluck finding a qw team that's active on a daily basis
2009-11-16, 16:14
28 posts

Jan 2007
Kwibus wrote:

Yeah, well... it is what it is. I decided to leave, it's not that those guys are bad, not at all, they are all good and kind persons. But i think the main thing is their lack of interest and time givin into QW

Let's say that QW now is very important for me these times, dunno why, but it's true. And i want to dedicate plenty of my spare time to it. SO that's why I am looking for some other team wich can provide me that experience...

</bitching>
2009-11-16, 17:10
133 posts

Sep 2007
xatah wrote:
Kwibus wrote:

Yeah, well... it is what it is. I decided to leave, it's not that those guys are bad, not at all, they are all good and kind persons. But i think the main thing is their lack of interest and time givin into QW

Let's say that QW now is very important for me these times, dunno why, but it's true. And i want to dedicate plenty of my spare time to it. SO that's why I am looking for some other team wich can provide me that experience...

</bitching>

Ok fair enough. Too bad they lost an active player tho. I'm afraid there ain't much teams around that think like you do tho. Most people don't have that much time for qw. I love the game, but 2 evenings in a week is pretty much all I got for qw. It's that way for a lot of qw players.
A team your looking for sounds like tks, but I think they got plenty of players, besides them I wouldn't know right now
2009-11-18, 09:19
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
Looks like sTa are doing allright tho
Chosen
2009-11-18, 13:52
28 posts

Jan 2007
Hooraytio wrote:
Looks like sTa are doing allright tho

yeah :f
2009-11-18, 13:59
793 posts

Feb 2006
start a new one yourself? you can call it ~ta~ the actives or something, heh.
  7 posts on 1 page  1