User panel stuff on forum
  128 posts on 5 pages  First page12345Last page
LAN tournaments
2009-11-11, 00:50
Member
1754 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
I know you raket, you come to QHlan, play as much as possible! which is good
then for two months you say "I'm only gonna play QW now!!" then you get tired and quit until next QHlan ;P
2009-11-11, 07:00
Member
705 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
we all love him for it!
2009-11-11, 15:31
Member
164 posts

Registered:
Apr 2007
I will attend! =)
2009-11-11, 16:17
Administrator
871 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
fuck, just found out I'm off skiing in Åre and won't be back in Stockholm until Sunday 3rd around dinnertime. so "bps arrives late" :|
Join us on discord.quake.world
2009-11-11, 18:07
Member
238 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
Peppe wrote:
I know you raket, you come to QHlan, play as much as possible! which is good
then for two months you say "I'm only gonna play QW now!!" then you get tired and quit until next QHlan ;P

Hahaha... I can tell you my reason for this time on qhlan
2009-11-11, 23:26
Member
174 posts

Registered:
Nov 2006
I'll be there as usually :F (most probably with some other finns aswell) Haven't got any certain ones yet afaik so if some finn is up for it, contact me, I'll prolly know within a couple of days who is coming and who is not, I can try to fix the tickets at the same time aswell for another car if somebody is up for driving ~30min from the ferry with some quakers with em
2009-11-12, 00:09
News Writer
619 posts

Registered:
Nov 2008
get milton there
2009-11-12, 00:10
News Writer
619 posts

Registered:
Nov 2008
i might be able to attend, how are things about alcohol bewerages? :d like is all and any kind of beer forbidden or how does it work? important to know!!
2009-11-12, 04:28
Member
1754 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
No alcohol, same as last year. Don't try and make it a debate...
2009-11-12, 07:09
Member
705 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
i'm drunk already!
2009-11-12, 07:39
News Writer
1267 posts

Registered:
Jun 2007
i never understood why ppl wanna mix alcohol and qw, id rather just play OR party. (mostly because i suck enough when sober and also i will fall asleep after 4-5 hours of being drunk )
Chosen
2009-11-12, 07:43
Member
705 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
maybe because both are fun, x2 when mixed?
2009-11-12, 10:24
News Writer
619 posts

Registered:
Nov 2008
hoho ok peppe ^^ i wasnt there last year and i havent ever been to qhlan so how would i know!!
2009-11-12, 10:42
Member
133 posts

Registered:
Sep 2007
ruskie wrote:
maybe because both are fun, x2 when mixed?

Don't agree. Both are fun, but when combined it sucks.. imo
2009-11-12, 12:49
Member
370 posts

Registered:
May 2006
LocKtar wrote:
I will attend! =)

more then enough reason!
Custom maps for the show, episodes for the pro.
2009-11-12, 14:32
News Writer
169 posts

Registered:
Dec 2007
There is always the option of being sober at QHLan and then during the evening go out and drink. But no matter what you do, QHLan is always fun.
2009-11-12, 14:32
Member
174 posts

Registered:
Nov 2006
Ok, so certain attenders from Finland: Me, Medar (surprise surprise)

And as earlier said, if there are others from Finland attending /msg me on irc.
2009-11-12, 15:09
Administrator
1856 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
zappater wrote:
There is always the option of being sober at QHLan and then during the evening go out and drink. But no matter what you do, QHLan is always fun.

GO OUT? WTF are you talking about, it's january in sweden - it's #!"king cold!
2009-11-12, 15:33
News Writer
1267 posts

Registered:
Jun 2007
Yeah, and remember to watch out for the polar bears in the streets of central stockholm

actually our winters (south of dalarna anyway, its a part of sweden, much like a state in the us, look it up on a map if you dont know it) pretty much suck nowadays with rain and wind
Chosen
2009-11-12, 17:50
Member
129 posts

Registered:
Mar 2007
Hmmm there was just wind and snow at the last QHLan and for the days following. I was fucking freezing.
2009-11-12, 20:47
News Writer
169 posts

Registered:
Dec 2007
Zalon wrote:
zappater wrote:
There is always the option of being sober at QHLan and then during the evening go out and drink. But no matter what you do, QHLan is always fun.

GO OUT? WTF are you talking about, it's january in sweden - it's #!"king cold!

But the pubs are warm, and the chicks are still hot
2009-11-13, 07:52
Member
569 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
You got 50 other weekends/year to sit at pubs (counting that you prolly spend Christmas weekend with family, at a place not in a pub). Now lets play games this time.
2009-11-13, 08:48
News Writer
1267 posts

Registered:
Jun 2007
Ive noticed that alot of ppl go out on dec 25th tho willg.
Chosen
2009-11-14, 01:36
Member
1754 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
driz don't complain, you wanted snow
Andeh ofc you didn't know but so many keep asking every year: "if I only drink 0.5l vodka then?" shit like this, "why can't we drink?! OMG" you just fucking did 2 days ago!!!
anyway, I'm hoping this will fucking work out since lorn hasn't talked to me in weeks about this and I'm worried about the signups because homepage is not up yet...
2009-11-22, 05:16
Member
238 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
Any news? Will it be?
2009-11-23, 16:48
Member
129 posts

Registered:
Mar 2007
Peppe wrote:
driz don't complain, you wanted snow

Haha true, maybe I should have used a instead of a
2009-11-24, 10:48
Administrator
1856 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
WE NEEDZ WEBSITE
2009-11-24, 11:54
Member
57 posts

Registered:
Apr 2007
Now it's probably too late for a site anyway, they never learn...
Someone else who have the required time should step up as organizers really, to make something happen.
2009-11-24, 12:36
Administrator
2051 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
fed wrote:
Now it's probably too late for a site anyway, they never learn...
Someone else who have the required time should step up as organizers really, to make something happen.

Required time, skills, connections, passion and dedication. Finding that in QW is hard.
www.facebook.com/QuakeWorld
2009-11-24, 23:14
Administrator
1856 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
Fuck it, I'm on it

Everyone who wants to help should /msg Peppe
  128 posts on 5 pages  First page12345Last page