User panel stuff on forum
  19 posts on 1 page  1
Maps & Textures
2009-10-10, 09:11
156 posts

Mar 2007
THIS POST IS NOW OUTDATED. PLEASE VISIT AND DOWNLOAD THE DEFINITIVE FRIKBOT WAYPACK INSTEAD!

I've learned a great deal about the Frikbot Waypoints, and have begun adding bot support for many maps that don't yet have it. I am very meticulous about how good the bot support is, and like most bots for most games, feel that they are only as smart as you make them. This post will be updated every time I upload new waypoint files. They are all put up on this site here:
http://tlb.quakedev.com/files/fbxways/
Check the incoming folder to see new waypoints that I finish. The rest are in the main folder. Links to ALL waypoints that I create will be in this post, as well as links to the map files themselves - so expect it to be a very large one! I've also taken the time to put up links for extras related to particular maps - such as .lit files, 24-bit textures, etc.

NOTE: You might have to right click and "save as" for some of the .way files. Otherwise, it might just display text in your browser. Installing these files is really easy. Just put the .way, .wa1, .wa2, .wa3, etc. into your /Maps folder with the corresponding .bsp file. Now load up the Frikbots and play!

Enjoy!

Baldm6: I noticed that people have already done waypoints for all other maps in the baldm series, but baldm6 was skipped - so here it is.
Baldm6 Waypoints
Download Baldm6.zip

Alkdm02: This map was once lost on the internet until I e-mailed Shaun "Kona" Ross about a year ago and obtained a copy. It is now on quadaddicted.
range">Alkdm02 Waypoints
Download Alkdm02.zip

crcdm1: This is a basic but fun outdoor level with caves. The package was updated by the admin of the FBX Resource cube to be in one convenient package.
crcdm1 waypoints
Download crcdm1.zip

Veddm8: It wasn't too hard to do this one. The bots will rocketjump and use all lifts/teleporters.
Veddm8 Waypoints
Download Veddm8.bsp

Llama_bw: This is a map I downloaded ages ago that seems to have dropped off the face of the planet. I've done google searches for it and found nothing. I went ahead and uploaded the map to Quaketastic for everyone to enjoy.
Llama_bw Waypoints
Download Llama_bw.zip

Lunar: One of my favorite old school maps, now with waypoints for Frikbots. If you haven't played this map before, do it now!
Lunar Waypoints
Download Lunar.zip
range">Update: I have fixed a few minor issues with these waypoints and uploaded a new version on 10/30/09.

Lunar2: The second Lunar map made by the same author. Just as fun as the first one. It was a nightmare getting the frikbots to use the ventilation shaft wind tunnels correctly! They will use all shortcuts in the map.
Lunar2 Waypoints
Download Lunar2.zip
range">Update: I have fixed a few minor issues with these waypoints and uploaded a new version on 10/30/09.

Cmania: A series of old school castle style maps with very nice gameplay and design.
range">Update on 10/17/09: I have given these waypoints an overhaul, now that I've learned more since I originally did this map.
Cmania Ways
Download Cmania.zip

Cmania2: Map two in the series.
Cmania2 Ways
Download Cmania2.zip

Cmania3: Map three in the series.
Cmania3 Ways
Download Cmania3.zip

Harpoon: The old classic map finally has waypoints!
Harpoon Waypoints
Download Harpoon.zip

Basewalk: Another old classic base style map with good gameplay.
Basewalk Ways
Download Basewalk.zip

Hookse: Great architecture and gameplay on this map built in '99.
Hookse Ways
Download hookse.bsp

Auhdm2: Now we have waypoints for the second map by Auhsan; great map.
Auhdm2 Ways
Download auhdm2.zip

Schloss: I was VERY happy with the way these waypoints turned out for such a great map. This map has all kinds of shortcuts and pathways, and I somehow managed to get the Frikbots to use them all! I included a link to the 24-bit textures that were made for this map by the author himself, Zaka.
Schloss Ways
Download Schloss.zip
Download 24-bit textures
A screenshot of Schloss for the heck of it:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/l_hunter8/schloss.jpg

Nowhere: I don't know how well known this map is, but it sure is fun. It was a major challenge getting the bots to use all the jump pads, but I was very happy with the end result!
Nowhere Ways
Download Nowhere.zip

Stomper: This is and probably always will be my favorite old classic DM map for Quake. Did I mention this map is practically unheard of? I wasn't able to find any download links on google, so I uploaded it to Quaketastic (notice how I love finding maps that are unknown?). This map involved a lot of work for the waypoints. It took 3 way files!
Stomper Ways
Download Stomper.zip
Screenshot:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/l_hunter8/stomper-1.jpg

Yog1dm1: As requested, here are waypoints for this smaller map!
Yog1dm1 Waypoints
Download Yog1dm1.zip

Agenda: Just a nice base map with decent gameplay. Now with waypoints, duh!
Agenda Ways
Download Agenda.zip

Agent: Waypoints added for this map as requested!
Agent Ways
Download Agent.zip

Alcyone: Waypoints done on request! Great base map.
Alcyone Ways
Download Alcyone.zip

Archaic2: A great map that is not extremely well known. The visuals and gameplay are both superb. Uploaded to Quaketastic!
Archaic2 Ways
Download Archaic2.zip

Carddm2: Someone made waypoints for Carddm1, but the second map was neglected. Not anymore!
Carddm2 Ways
Download Carddm2.zip

Chapel: This map is by no means anything spectacular. It's old as dirt, and the visuals aren't up to par to modern maps. However, it has interesting gameplay and was easy to do waypoints for, so I thought what the heck.
Chapel Ways
Download Chapel.zip

Contamin: An old map apparently made for PC Gamer, I always felt the visuals were good. It's a nice duel map.
Contamin Ways
Download Contamin.zip

Dm3rmx: I usually don't like remakes of official maps (you will probably never see waypoints for a remake again from me), but I made an exception for this! The map has unbelievable architecture, and the gameplay is different enough from DM3 that I felt it deserved waypoints. I think this map never got the attention it deserved! Oh, and it is quite big. Waypoints took a little longer than usual.
Dm3rmx Ways
Download dm3rmx.zip

Lundm1: Another requested map. This one is definitely strong in both the gameplay/visuals department.
Lundm1 Ways
Download lundm1.zip

Oma: And yet another requested map! This one was simple and easy to get waypoints done.
Oma Ways
Download oma.zip

Skull: Another great map by Zaka, now with waypoints! A link to 24-bit textures created by MoonDrunk are below.
Skull Ways
Download Skull.zip
Skull 24-bit Textures

Shrimp: What do you know? Another unknown map dug up by me! This one has a very nice flow.
Shrimp Ways
Download Shrimp.zip

Muny05: Yes, a very old classic map. This one is tiny, but is sure to bring a little bit of fun with 1 or 2 bots.
Muny05 Ways
Download Muny05.zip

Ruins: A great map. Nothing more to say. It is quite big - taking 3 way files for the bots.
Ruins Ways
Download Ruins.zip

Bsp: Not the extension, but a map by the title of "Blood, sweet, and piss". pleasant, eh? Great map, nonetheless!
Bsp Ways
Download bsp.zip

Disdm4: A great map released only a few months back. If you like the map, then drop by the Quake One to compliment distrans, the author!
Disdm4 Ways
Download disdm4.zip

Dad: Another awesome map by Zaka, now with waypoints. Link to 24-bit textures below!
Dad Ways
Download dad.bsp
Dad 24-bit Textures

Geodm1: Slick little map with a great flow.
Geodm1 Ways
Download Geodm1.zip

Haunt: Waypoints were previously created for this map by [bta].monster, but I felt they could have been better. I created my own waypoints for the map from scratch. The bots do a better job of getting the Red Armor and using shortcuts in this version.
Haunt Ways
Download Haunt.zip

HouseofPain: A doom2 themed map that I always liked the gameplay of. It was hard work, but I managed to get the bots to go on the roof to obtain all powerups and items.
HouseofPain Ways
Download houseofpain.zip

Ironkeep: A very rare map created by Dilvish. The textures were uniquely created by him. Although they look outdated, the map has a decent appearance and great gameplay.
Ironkeep Ways
Download ironkeep.bsp

Karagee: Another unknown map by Dilvish.
Karagee Ways
Download karagee.bsp

Orthanc: Aaaand yet another rare map by Dilvish! This one uses a similar texture theme as IronKeep. It has some nice outdoor sections. Good luck finding a download link online other than this one!
Orthanc Ways
Download orthanc.zip

Ritual: Just a nice arena with nice visuals. Not much else to say.
Ritual Ways
Download ritual.zip

Efdm1-13: That's right! Waypoints for all 13 "Electric Fish" maps by Mr. Fribbles. Each map has been carefully done. No rush jobs here. Please note, waypoints for Efdm10 and Efdm12 were originally done by [bta].monster, but have been heavily modified and updated by me. There were some glaring issues in these two maps previously, like bots improperly using ladders, failing to obtain powerups, etc.. This has all been remedied. I spent so much time modifying the paths that I wonder why I didn't just do these two maps from scratch like the other 11 maps! Anyway, enjoy all 13 maps with what I feel is perfect bot support.
Download Efdm1-13 Ways
Download efdm1.zip
Download efdm2.zip
Download efdm3.zip
Download efdm4.zip
Download efdm5.zip
Download efdm6.zip
Download efdm7.zip
Download efdm8.zip
Download efdm9.zip
Download efdm10.zip
Download efdm11.zip
Download efdm12.zip
Download efdm13.zip

Oldschool Pack: This is a small pack that includes waypoints for 6 very oldschool style maps. If you are looking for awesome visuals, this is not the pack to download. The maps in this pack have been included because I remember them being a blast back in the day. Included maps are Ikspq2 (a singleplayer map that I always felt was more of a DM map), Inferno, Ledges, Refine, Sudden, and Marina - a map complete with boats on a dock. Enjoy!
Oldschool Pack
Download ikspq2.zip
Download inferno.zip
Download ledges.zip
Download refine.zip
Download sudden.zip
Download marina.zip

Dad2: Zaka's sequel to Dad. The map is smaller and faster paced, and just as detailed as the rest of Zaka's maps. Link to 24-bit textures below.
Dad2 Ways
Download dad2.zip
Dad2 24-bit Textures

Doomed: A lesser known map by Zaka. I really like the 24-bit textures he released with this one. Link to the textures below.
Doomed Ways
Download doomed.bsp
Doomed 24-bit Textures

Tuhnu2: And another Zaka map! Again, great 24-bit textures made for this small visually appealing map. There is also a .lit file below.
Tuhnu2 Ways
Download tuhnu2.bsp
Tuhnu2 .LIT file
Tuhnu2 24-bit Textures

Effigy: Just a good arena base map.
Effigy Ways
Download effigy.zip

Rapture2: Waypoints are already out there for Rapture, but not Rapture2. There are now!
Rapture2 Ways
Download rapture2.zip

Ztndm6: You actually can find waypoints for this map floating around out there (not on the FBX Resource Cube), but the waypoints were not very good. The bots will now obtain the Quad damage and visit the secret teleporter room with these waypoints.
Ztndm6 Ways
Download ztndm6.zip

Sacredb1: Another very good map by Zaka that was requested. 24-bit textures are included with the map this time.
Sacredb1 Ways
Download sacredb1.zip

Myhouse: A map I found online ages ago that is actually quite different! It's a replica of somebody's house. Normally, something like this would be terrible, but I rather enjoyed the unique gameplay of this map. The inside of the house consists of VERY tight hallways and rooms. There is some Hide n' seek as well as "in-your-face" action. The gameplay might not be for everyone, but I felt it was refreshingly different and enjoyable. Screenshot below.
range">Update: I have fixed a few minor issues with these waypoints and uploaded a new version on 10/14/09.
Myhouse Ways
Download myhouse.zip
Screenshot:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/l_hunter8/myhouse.jpg

Strmland: I would argue that this is the most visually impressive map out there for Quake. Seriously, the detail is amazing. This was the last map built by Qurnel. Stop reading and download the map and waypoints!
Strmland Ways
Download strmland.zip

Cmt1b: Monster had created waypoints for cmt1, but cmt1b is slightly different. I used his waypoints as a base, then spent nearly 2-3 hours adjusting and adding waypoints. This map has an incredible amount of trickjumps, secrets, and other such places that bots have difficulties with. In the end, I was very happy with the waypoints. If anyone wants to see a good tech demo of what the Frikbots are capable of - add a bot to this map, and watch him run around with the botcam. Also, download the 24-bit textures below!
Cmt1b Ways
Cmt1b 24-bit Textures
Download cmt1b.zip

Debello: A slightly unknown map that has a nice appearance and good gameplay.
Debello Ways
Download debello.zip

wworld01: I think I chose this map for nostalgia reasons. I remember thinking the western theme was awesome, with a saloon and all. It looks outdated today, but what the heck. I did it anyway.
Wworld01 Ways
Download wworld01.zip

Kjdm Pack: This is a pack of waypoints for all the Kjdm maps I felt were good. It contains kjdm2, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, and 13. Have fun!
Kjdm Way Pack
Download kjdm2.zip
Download kjdm5.zip
Download kjdm6.zip
Download kjdm7.zip
Download kjdm10.zip
Download kjdm11.zip
Download kjdm12.zip
Download kjdm13.bsp

Misdm Pack: Another pack, this time for all the misdm maps I felt were good. Waypoints are included for misdm5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, & 13. I didn't include waypoints for misdm6 & 8 because Monster already did them.
Misdm Way Pack
Download misdm5.zip
Download misdm7.zip
Download misdm9.zip
Download misdm10.zip
Download misdm11.zip
Download misdm12.zip
Download misdm13.zip

Ztnbase: Whew! I think I can say without a doubt that this was the most challenging map yet. In the end, this is probably my finest waypointing job. The bots will collect all powerups, activate the traps, cross the bridges over lava, and use every shortcut on the map. Basically, they do everything! Enjoy this very large map created by Ztn!
Ztnbase Ways
Download ztnbase.zip

Exdm1: The name speaks for itself!
Exdm1 Ways
Download exdm1.zip

Exdm2: This completes the exdm series!
Exdm2 Ways
Download exdm2.zip

Slimy: An older map by Qurnel.
Slimy Ways
Download slimy.zip

Rpgdm1: A great map released a few years back. I love the texture-set and detail used in this one.
Rpgdm1 Ways
Download rpgdm1.zip

Gencldm6: An open terra/base themed map. I do like the rock formations.
Gencldm6 Ways
Download gencldm6.zip

Gencldm9: Another decent terra themed map.
Gencldm9 Ways
Download gencldm9.zip

Pope Waypoint Pack: This pack contains waypoints for the incredibly awesome Pope series, Pope1-7. As an added bonus, I threw in Pope's speed map, sm84_pope. Pope1, 5, and 7 were originally done by Monster, but heavily modified and enhanced by me. Pope5 alone took several hours of enhancements.
Pope Waypoint Pack
Download pope1.zip
Download pope2.zip
Download pope3.zip
Download pope4.zip
Download pope5.zip
Download pope6.zip
Download pope7.zip
Download sm84_pope.zip

Dspdm Waypoint Pack: The dspdm1-7 series. Good thing I got plenty of waypointing experience before tackling this series! Each map took quite a bit of time to complete, due to the complex nature of them. I'm very happy with the way these turned out. The bots will obtain every powerup in every map and trigger most traps/buttons. Enjoy!
Dspdm Waypoint Pack
Download dspdm1.zip
Download dspdm2.zip
Download dspdm3.zip
Download dspdm4.bsp
Download dspdm5.bsp
Download dspdm6.bsp
Download dspdm7.bsp

Bsdm Waypoint Pack: This pack contains waypoints for Bsdm1-8. Please note that Bsdm4, 7, and 8 were originally done by CocoT and Monster, but have been heavily modified and improved by me. I felt I put too much work into this pack and built enough waypoints from scratch to place this pack here instead of my Frikbot Waypoint Improvement thread. 8)
Bsdm1-8 Waypoint Pack
Download bsdm1.zip
Download bsdm2.zip
Download bsdm3.zip
Download bsdm4.zip
Download bsdm5.zip
Download bsdm6.zip
Download bsdm7.zip
Download bsdm8.zip

Chesdm4: Waypoints for this nice little map by Chesire. Not much else to say.
Chesdm4 Ways
Download chesdm4.zip

Damaul4: Just a fun smaller castle map surrounded by the void. Grab the ways!
Damaul4 Ways
Download damaul4.zip

Pdm1-18: The biggest waypoint pack I've released yet! It contains the entire 18 map series created by Tiddles. Some of the earlier ones were harder to create waypoints for, due to all the tricky secrets and trick jumps over the lava.
Rather than putting 18 individual links for these maps, I'm going to just link to an archive that has all 18 of them below.
Pdm1-18 Waypoint Pack
Download all 18 Pdm Maps Here

Ukpak1-9: Another waypoint pack, this time for the entire Ukpak series! All of these maps are absolutely huge, and were very challenging to add waypoints to. I think people should be happy with the results!
NOTE: Ukpak8 has a bug beyond my control in which the Frikbots will not obtain the Pentagram properly (they get stuck behind the bars). I included a patch for the map within the archive that fixes this issue. Read the instructions in the archive for more information!
Ukpak1-9 Waypoint Pack
Download ukpak1.zip
Download ukpak2.zip
Download ukpak3.zip
Download ukpak4.zip
Download ukpak5.zip
Download ukpak6.zip
Download ukpak7.zip
Download ukpak8.zip
Download ukpak9.zip
2009-10-10, 13:48
Administrator
1864 posts

Feb 2006
Nice, good job mate
2009-10-10, 13:54
793 posts

Feb 2006
wow, great!
2009-10-10, 22:03
156 posts

Mar 2007
Thanks. If anyone else wants to join and make their own waypoints (pleaes do!) then you are welcome to post them here! I'm hoping that I inspire some other people to build some waypoints. There are plenty of maps that need to be done!
2009-10-12, 11:18
231 posts

Jan 2006
Nice work dude!

Some questions, they play nice as frogbots in team? is easy to set?

If they play nice in team i might help you out!
2009-10-12, 22:00
156 posts

Mar 2007
Trinca wrote:
Nice work dude!

Some questions, they play nice as frogbots in team? is easy to set?

If they play nice in team i might help you out!

Hey Trinca, nice to see you around! I haven't really played Frogbots or Frikbots in team deathmatch, but in the readme file it specifies that Frikbots do great in Team Deathmatch and Coop. If you do google searches, people seem very happy with the Frikbot Team support. Let me tell you, I've done close to around 100 waypoints now, and I have yet to come across a situation the Frikbots can't handle. They have been able to rocket jump to obtain powerups, do tricky jumps across lava, use elevators with buttons, get secrets that require shooting buttons, use windtunnels, moving platforms, and much more.

I would be really happy if you did some waypoints with me! I can zip up my entire folder of Waypoints for you (there are about 330 of them), so you don't accidentally do any that have already been done. I'll also let you know what I'm currently working on. I'm not sure how similar waypointing is between Frogbots and Frikbots, but if you want me to show you some tips and tricks I've learned with the Frikbots, I'd be more than willing! Do you have an instant messenger?
2009-10-13, 20:58
231 posts

Jan 2006
yes, is my email in my profile
2009-10-13, 23:06
156 posts

Mar 2007
Ok, I added you. I'll be looking for you online.
2009-10-14, 07:24
156 posts

Mar 2007
Sorry for double post, but I wanted to make it evident that my original post has been updated. I added waypoints for cmt1b, debello, another oldschool map called wworld01, two waypoint packs for the Kjdm & Misdm series, and the highlight of the update: Ztnbase. I say Ztnbase is the highlight, because it took the longest to do, and I think it's my finest work yet. The bots are able to perform even the hardest tricks in this map, and can obtain every powerup. They will even use all the lava bridges.

Enjoy!
2009-10-14, 09:23
253 posts

Nov 2007
Is it possible to improve the wayponts of the oldschool maps? (tb5 1on1 maps)
I'm just a noob and still beat a normal skill bot on dm4 with like 70 frags. He often falls into lava, just push the walls, and seems like to me that he only "carefull" when he sees the enemy. for example when he is at mega room and i shooting grenades into there he just walks into the grenade rain...
cheat 2 win!
2009-10-14, 09:30
156 posts

Mar 2007
That really doesn't sound like a waypoint issue. I just now followed a bot around in DM4, and it looks like the only problem they sometimes have is getting the Quad (I saw one take a dive into the lava). Fixing that one error won't improve their play on the map. Why don't you increase their skill? Normal skill is rather easy. Bots will never be perfect. You will always see them do stupid things humans would never do. As far as I know, Frikbots have less of these issues than other bots (hence the reason they are my favorite for Quake), but you will still see them do strange things.

The truth is, all bots for all games will only ever beat the good players due to accuracy and reflex-time. Some bots (like in ut2004) can dodge fairly well, but that is never a winning factor for them. The "strategy" that bots use can easily be learned, no matter what a creator does.
2009-10-14, 10:47
253 posts

Nov 2007
yeah, that was the other thing what i wanted to mention. Is it possible to off the powerups?
I will try it on higher skill when i arrive home from work, but higher skill doesnt just mean that bots will have higher shooting efficiency?
cheat 2 win!
2009-10-14, 11:08
156 posts

Mar 2007
Jon Snow wrote:
yeah, that was the other thing what i wanted to mention. Is it possible to off the powerups?
I will try it on higher skill when i arrive home from work, but higher skill doesnt just mean that bots will have higher shooting efficiency?

Possibly. But like I said earlier - bots mostly are more of a challenge because they can shoot better than humans. All I can recommend for you is that you download this version of the Frikbot:
http://tlb.quakedev.com/files/fbxways/variants/fbx+.zip

This version does improve a few things, but you shouldn't expect them to suddenly be as clever as humans. That will never happen with a bot.

Edit: Come to think of it, that version says it improves the waypoints in the original maps. I wonder if the waypoints you are using are worse?

Edit #2: Aha! That is the problem! I didn't realize the version of the Frikbots I was using (the one above) had improved waypoints for the original maps. I looked at the original Frikbots (the ones you are probably using) and the waypoints are indeed terrible. Download the version I posted above, and you should have better matches against the bots. I still recommend you increase their skill a bit though.
2009-10-14, 11:22
253 posts

Nov 2007
i tried only this version what u linked now..
btw, it was good that it can handle the original dm2 and use the buttons and platforms. but it was sad that often just his mouth waters for the mega+ra and didnt do anything but watching it over the lava...
cheat 2 win!
2009-10-14, 12:02
156 posts

Mar 2007
Jon Snow wrote:
btw, it was good that it can handle the original dm2 and use the buttons and platforms. but it was sad that often just his mouth waters for the mega+ra and didnt do anything but watching it over the lava...

They get them in the version of Frikbot I linked to above. I just now checked. They will wait for the platform to reach them, get on, and get off at the mega+ra. You can't expect them to make a crazy jump to the platform though... If anybody managed to get a bot to do that, I'd be impressed.
2009-10-14, 12:28
253 posts

Nov 2007
i think u talk about the moving platform between high-tele and gl+mega. that's ok, the bot uses the platform well.
but i talk about the ra+mega room. if he spawns there he dont go out to push the button and come back to the armor+health nor jump out. ( i understand that to jump onto a moving platform is impossible for a bot, but i think (hope) that it would be possible to jump to ra+mega )
cheat 2 win!
2009-10-14, 13:29
156 posts

Mar 2007
Ah, I see what you mean. With the waypoints included with the FBX+ file I linked to above, the bots will get those items, but they take the verrrry long way around to touch the button. Chances are, they will encounter too many other bots and players along the way to ever get those items. I spent like 10 seconds on that spot, and actually got the bots to jump the gap normally. It wasn't too hard. That should make them obtain those items quite a bit more frequently.

If you find anymore spots like this, let me know. I'll upload a small package for you that fixes these small bugs. So far, I've got the Quad issue in dm4, and the lava jump in dm2. Anything else?
2009-10-17, 23:56
156 posts

Mar 2007
Got another update for you all! This time I've uploaded waypoints for gencldm6 & 9, Exdm1 & 2, Rpgdm1, An old Qurnel map called "Slimy", and two new waypoint packs: The Pope Series, and the Dspdm series. I'm especially pleased with the Dspdm series. It was a very difficult series to take on, due to the number of complex buttons, traps, jumps, and more that had to be properly waypointed. I believe the Frikbots play these maps very nicely!

Oh, I also uploaded updated waypoints for Cmania. I've learned a lot since I first uploaded those waypoints, so I went back and fixed a few issues. Bots will now obtain the Quad on this map with a much higher success rate (not so much falling in the lava).
Check my first post for more information and download links!
2009-10-30, 12:23
156 posts

Mar 2007
Triple post, but for a good reason - this is my biggest update yet! This time, I have waypoints for damaul4, chesdm4, and three big packs: Pdm1-18, Ukpak1-9, and Bsdm1-8. I've also updated the waypoints for Lunar and Lunar2, since there were a few minor issues with them (they were some of the first maps I ever did waypoints for). Altogether, this update includes waypoints for 37 maps! Enjoy!
  19 posts on 1 page  1