User panel stuff on forum
  8 posts on 1 page  1
Server Talk
2009-03-07, 02:59
1329 posts

Apr 2006
QTV 1.00 was finally released as most of the people might have noticed as long as they read the frontpage.

Since this is an initial release, we don't have a changelog in some sense, because there's no release to be compared with. However we have initial release notes that contains fixes and features ever since the project started.

Initial release notes

The list is quite huge and it does NOT contain all the changes we have made, or anything regarding MetaQTV. To download appropriate build for your system, source files or the QTV setup package, head to:

QTV files section

All of the supported commands and variables can be found from QTV wiki. It also contains detailed installation instructions and all of the client-side commands for ezQuake, not to mention comparisons between QTV and Qizmo observing and finally serverside (MVDSV) related stuff.

Read the QTV wiki

If you think you have found a bug in the release you should first double and triple check if it's reproducible. After this you should check our QTV issues tracker and if the bug is not there then you should report a new issue: bug to the tracker.

QTV bugs/features tracker

Finally, if you have something to ask about QTV or it's features, the best way is asking project people first. This can be done either on the #QTV channel on irc.quakenet.org or in the QTV forums at qw-dev.net. You could always ask things on the qw.nu forum but QTV developers might not read the forum always.

QTV project forum
Servers: Troopers
2009-03-14, 21:00
950 posts

Apr 2006
Questions and such can also be done via #qw-dev
2013-10-07, 19:12
Administrator
2058 posts

Jan 2006
How does one make the demos available for web browsing on Windows?

In Linux, I simply create a symlink in the qtv-folder "demos" pointing to the demo dir. How do I go about in Windows?
2013-10-08, 05:55
Administrator
2058 posts

Jan 2006
I noticed a few bugs in the Windows version of QTV. I can't report them to the qw-dev.net tracker due to downtime. Sigh.

* The linux version of QTV looks for CSS and images for the QTV website in a ./qtv/qtv/ subdirectory, while Windows QTV looks for it in ./qtv/. Perhaps this should be looked for in ./qtv/web/ for both versions.
* QTV can't find demos in Windows, as written above.
2015-12-06, 09:06
40 posts

Feb 2009
Hi,
is there any OSX binary for QTV? mvdsv just works fine, the only thing is missing qtv binary!
thanks in advance
/say_team $R fuck yeah!
2022-07-31, 11:53
News Writer
66 posts

Sep 2013
2022-08-01, 12:24
Administrator
886 posts

Jan 2006
Thanks for your great work, Toma
Join us on discord.quake.world