User panel stuff on forum
  7 posts on 1 page  1
Client Talk
2008-08-10, 23:47
344 posts

Apr 2007
so earlier before I took a nap, I thought a lot about how cool it would be if newer Quakeworld clients(ezQuake and FTE) had microphone support! then I had this crazy dream where I co-oped on some server and heard people talking over the mic! could this be possible? it would definitely make QTV much more entertaining(commentary).
2008-08-11, 02:36
370 posts

May 2006
It seems you have giving your idea much thought and are processing it!!! Now, in the dream, did it work out well or was it laggy and such?
Custom maps for the show, episodes for the pro.
2008-08-11, 02:55
344 posts

Apr 2007
LAG doesn't exist in my Quake dreams. I actually had a dream I was in CustomTF building a sentry gun on 2fort5 a while ago hah. it was pretty smooth from what I remember though, people were talking and I was all excited thinking "oh shit! new ezQuake supports mic! I gotta get my headset!" we were on some weird terrain map with a killer red clouded dark sky(much more intense than pkeg1 and looked 24-bit). I then later started dreaming about being in Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, except the skies were Quake like and the environment was really creepy Lol.
2008-08-11, 03:59
227 posts

Mar 2007
I usually dream about sex.
2008-08-11, 10:02
303 posts

Jun 2007
Trickle wrote:
LAG doesn't exist in my Quake dreams. I actually had a dream I was in CustomTF building a sentry gun on 2fort5 a while ago hah. it was pretty smooth from what I remember though, people were talking and I was all excited thinking "oh shit! new ezQuake supports mic! I gotta get my headset!" we were on some weird terrain map with a killer red clouded dark sky(much more intense than pkeg1 and looked 24-bit). I then later started dreaming about being in Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, except the skies were Quake like and the environment was really creepy Lol.

Man, you really need to play less! x|
2008-09-09, 21:54
121 posts

May 2006
if u got a shitload of sex you'll dream about quake (or any other shit like heavy metal..) ..
.. if you have lots of quake.. well you'll dream about sex. ;P
. - - -- Words are stones in my Mouth.. -- - - . [url=http://profile.xfire.com/katataniel][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/katataniel
2008-09-10, 09:36
126 posts

Jun 2007
I have a vent 2.1 server running if people want to use it as a general qw server.
  7 posts on 1 page  1