User panel stuff on forum
  4 posts on 1 page  1
Maps & Textures
2008-06-26, 05:31
355 posts

Jun 2006
http://plazmaz.psyche7.net/QW/SCREENS/ezquake033.jpg

Was going through some old screenshots and found this. They cover all of the rune textures on dm2, and I'm pretty sure they are purple versions of the originals. If you have these or something close enough, can you please link or upload? Thanks.

Edit: After 20 minutes of playing with irfanview's batch converter, I've come close with some random dm2 set but can't get the perfect result ;]
2008-06-26, 08:25
715 posts

May 2006
If you're lucky, those can be created by loading the original rune textures and applying a purple color tint.
---Where can you see lions? Only in kenya! Come to kenya we've got lions.
2008-06-26, 11:40
Administrator
886 posts

Jan 2006
I've made all those red details on dm2 blue, so my red enemies won't meld into the walls...
Join us on discord.quake.world
2008-06-26, 21:19
355 posts

Jun 2006
bps wrote:
I've made all those red details on dm2 blue, so my red enemies won't meld into the walls...

Yeah, I liked these purple ones :E My enemy skin is white with red feet, and these red runes sometimes confuse me when I see them in my peripheral vision
molgrum wrote:
If you're lucky, those can be created by loading the original rune textures and applying a purple color tint.

I don't have any imaging programs installed that can apply a tint (just formatted a few days ago). That's not a problem--the problem is that I don't know how to get those original textures. Any help here?

EDIT: Thanks to master jogi, I have a python script that will extract all of these files into .bmp images for me
  4 posts on 1 page  1