User panel stuff on forum
  84 posts on 3 pages  First page123Last page
General Discussion
2008-05-27, 17:11
685 posts

Jul 2007
I'm not sure about the banning thing... I don't think it's appropriate since the wrong player that falls into that ip range might not be able to play anymore and the cheater uses a proxyserver, thus does not get banned.

Just massively spec the cheater until he leaves.
2008-05-27, 17:25
705 posts

Feb 2006
megalodon wrote:
Just massively spec the cheater until he leaves.

tried and no worky
2008-05-27, 18:31
15 posts

Oct 2006
best bet is to ban his ip.. even if hes dynamic the leases nowadays last a long time. if he is on telewest leases last over a year and its quite a mission to get the ip changed as well.
2008-05-28, 10:36
253 posts

Nov 2007
batfink wrote:
um, are you SURE this is the guy cheating? i know him... infact hes in my clan (dogs) playing as lion... how are you sure it is him?

Maybe this is "sexy style"??
cheat 2 win!
2008-05-29, 11:03
715 posts

May 2006
Is the aimbotter gone now?
---Where can you see lions? Only in kenya! Come to kenya we've got lions.
2008-06-03, 18:37
6 posts

Aug 2007
@Flepser

Hi, could you please remove German Quizmo Proxy from ban list?
89.149.194.72:27500

THX a lot

Brgds,

Andy
16 years quakeworld anniversary - 1997 - 2013. Are there more to come? QW 4 Ever!
2008-06-19, 12:11
Administrator
1025 posts

Apr 2006
Just ban this fuckhead, retarded, mentally ill guy from everything known related to Quakeworld, k thx...
2008-06-19, 12:43
15 posts

Jul 2006
I remember along time ago F4ky used cheapo or what is name some proxy.
But f4ky is not cheating regulary and he doesnt even play anymore.
aimbot stuff.
is cheapo allowed ?
2008-06-19, 20:13
705 posts

Feb 2006
ask para if cheapo is allowed
2008-06-19, 23:34
1329 posts

Apr 2006
Instead of asking people who are not responsible, why not just check league rules about what clients and/or proxies are allowed. Noone is going to prevent you from playing on some random non-league game with whatever proxy you might use, unless it's used for cheating and an admin catches such bastard and bans him for good.
Servers: Troopers
2008-06-30, 20:00
5 posts

Jun 2008
rules wrote:
1) Please don't be abusive to other users. If you have a problem with a particular user, take it to a private message or to IRC - keep personal flamewars away from the forum.

5) Before you post please ask yourself "am I contributing something worthwhile to this thread?". If the answer is no, please do not post.

No personal attacks on this forum.

// Post edited by an administrator.
2008-06-30, 20:10
705 posts

Feb 2006
i lol'd
2008-07-01, 15:04
5 posts

Jun 2008
bubby wrote:
rules wrote:
1) Please don't be abusive to other users. If you have a problem with a particular user, take it to a private message or to IRC - keep personal flamewars away from the forum.

5) Before you post please ask yourself "am I contributing something worthwhile to this thread?". If the answer is no, please do not post.

This is not a personal attack on anyone this is contributing to this thread. These are cheaters in quakeworld and the community has a right to see it. You were so quick to personally attack me without any actual proof yet you cant accept that these players/teams are cheats. Its linked so it is not directly on your forum, not forcing u to look. This is not a private discussion is it? It is public so why are u bending the rules against me.

You cant have it both ways so if u insist on removing my contribution then delete the posts about me because its a personal attack on me, and you are not allowing me the opportunity to defend myself.

Peace out

// Removed the link again, do NOT paste it here.
2008-07-01, 15:27
227 posts

Mar 2007
...and the proof is?
2008-07-01, 15:54
793 posts

Feb 2006
and who is bubby and who was attacking anyone named bubby?
2008-07-01, 16:06
370 posts

May 2006
bubby wrote:
bubby wrote:
rules wrote:

This is not a personal attack on anyone this is contributing to this thread. These are cheaters in quakeworld and the community has a right to see it. You were so quick to personally attack me without any actual proof yet you cant accept that these players/teams are cheats. Its linked so it is not directly on your forum, not forcing u to look. This is not a private discussion is it? It is public so why are u bending the rules against me.

You cant have it both ways so if u insist on removing my contribution then delete the posts about me because its a personal attack on me, and you are not allowing me the opportunity to defend myself.

Peace out

Bubby you are attacking these players by calling them a cheater, which you have zero proof for.
Custom maps for the show, episodes for the pro.
2008-07-01, 17:24
1329 posts

Apr 2006
bubby wrote:

Your interpretation of the rules doesn't matter. You are calling people cheaters and making oh-so-funny gif of them and linking it here so that anyone can see. You're not only insulting these people, you are also calling them cheaters without any proof. That is a personal attack and will not be allowed here.

bubby wrote:

Peace out

Nice try. This is not up to discussion and nothing will change. Do not repost that image again.
Servers: Troopers
2008-07-01, 19:05
5 posts

Jun 2008
Renzo wrote:
bubby wrote:

Your interpretation of the rules doesn't matter. You are calling people cheaters and making oh-so-funny gif of them and linking it here so that anyone can see. You're not only insulting these people, you are also calling them cheaters without any proof. That is a personal attack and will not be allowed here.

bubby wrote:

Peace out

Nice try. This is not up to discussion and nothing will change. Do not repost that image again.

I have 100 percent proof if u choose to ignore it that is your problem.

http://doggytreat.110mb.com/dog.htm

http://www.eql.nu/eql7/news/14

Calling me a bot(cheat) without proof, that is a personal attack on me! Why are the lies about me not being removed then??????

renzo have a sense of humor and eat some cake with us!
2008-07-01, 20:59
Administrator
1265 posts

Jan 2006
that "lets not play thundercats" thingie is lame and the authors should be punished in a normal situation. however, this isnt a normal situation imo.

For years you and your "friends" have fooled the qw community by faking and acting lame. Myself, my clan and the clans in our division in those nqr/eql seasons have been a victim of your faking and lame actions. How do you want to be respected if you're faking *again* bubba? or bubby or whatever. in other words, until you and your friends are honest, you can talk to the hand because *noone* will respect you. at least until you fake and get caught again.

oh and word is one of your "friends" is the cheater(s) on xs4all. again, if you want respect, you got to respect the others. If you wanna sort things out my advice is "open the game" and give an interview speaking about all the things you've done that harmed the qw community. If you're honest about it, im sure ppl will forgive you.
never argue with an idiot. they'll bring you back to their level and then beat you with experience.
2008-07-02, 06:26
370 posts

May 2006
bubby wrote:
Renzo wrote:
bubby wrote:

bubby wrote:

Peace out

I have 100 percent proof if u choose to ignore it that is your problem.

http://doggytreat.110mb.com/dog.htm

http://www.eql.nu/eql7/news/14

Calling me a bot(cheat) without proof, that is a personal attack on me! Why are the lies about me not being removed then??????

renzo have a sense of humor and eat some cake with us!

So where's your proof of cheats? I only see plans to boycot a certain clan to play against. And more accusations
2008-07-02, 12:50
5 posts

Jun 2008
Exactly The Is No Proof That I Cheat! Because I Don't Cheat! You Hit The Nail On The Head. Well Done! So Why Don't You Remove The Lies About Me? And Only Remove The Slide Show? They Even Admit To The Boycott, Lol You Twisted Trolls Are Funny.
2008-07-02, 14:22
227 posts

Mar 2007
This makes no sense...
2008-07-02, 15:16
251 posts

Jul 2007
http://i25.tinypic.com/35krcyo.gif
2008-07-02, 18:52
370 posts

May 2006
bubby wrote:
Exactly The Is No Proof That I Cheat! Because I Don't Cheat! You Hit The Nail On The Head. Well Done! So Why Don't You Remove The Lies About Me? And Only Remove The Slide Show? They Even Admit To The Boycott, Lol You Twisted Trolls Are Funny.

Where in this post have you been accussed of being a cheater? You are completely offtopic.
  84 posts on 3 pages  First page123Last page