8 posts on 1 page  1
Off Topic
2008-03-31, 06:39
101 posts

Oct 2007
lo

i dont just make quake maps...oh no!

i also attempt to make music.....yeah sweet sweet music baby

i like trying to make drum and bass, theres also a few trance tracks/dance/chillout on there too

you can have a listen if you would like..... http://www.youtube.com/user/BeatRapist
best tracks are imo.....

desolate one (my most popular track on you tube)

satan made me do it

dark thoughts

version black

dark breed

ect ect

well have a listen to any you like the look of on the you tube page k

the pictures i've used to go with the tracks have nothing what so ever to do with the music k

i'd just like to mention, in my music i never use pre-made drum loops, i consider it cheating, and it takes away any musical tallent, all the drums are made by scratch and by me

have fun

pete aka tiddles
i feel like a bunny wabbit frozen in the head lights of life ...Soundcloud Page - Hardcore Jungle - https://soundcloud.com/peterbisseker
2008-03-31, 07:50
1732 posts

Jan 2007
Hoi Tids!
The sounds is not my thing, soz, couldnt stand listening to it. But I do like your pictures!
The one with that angel for Dark Planet is gorgeous. Funny to see also the place where it all happens. Where you sit behind your computer to quake, map or do your music things.
*** www.signedcmn.nl ***
2008-03-31, 11:19
793 posts

Feb 2006
i like drum 'n bass and your tracks sound really good.
2008-04-03, 07:52
101 posts

Oct 2007
hehe thanks
i feel like a bunny wabbit frozen in the head lights of life ...Soundcloud Page - Hardcore Jungle - https://soundcloud.com/peterbisseker
2008-04-03, 08:07
229 posts

Aug 2007
I like!

Would be even more cool to get mp3 files, I don't like listening in youtube..
TEAM QUAD [need nothing]
shaga loses another friend
shaga discovers blast radius

QUAD
2008-04-04, 00:29
284 posts

Oct 2006
Not bad at all, and I'm a huge dnb user (listening to it pretty much every day going to and from work and attending parties).

Having fiddled around with Reason myself and having a lot of family in the music industry (mixing, producing, mastering, playing etc.), I would strongly recommend you switch to something like Logic or maybe Ableton Live or go bigger and get some Pro Tools hardware with free software included >

Also dunno how familiar you are with dnb style music compressor conventions, but that is really something you need to look up and learn to get those nice heavy and deep bassdrums and bass melodies.

But most importantly, just have fun and let your creativeness flow !

Edit: and dunno if you have any interest in it, but with some tweaking (especially in production, mixing and maybe song design) I could see you having tracks that many Finnish darker dnb dj's could probably use.

Do you like industrial on top of dark and evil ? If you haven't tried it, I recommend you add some industrial elements to make your shit even more like Terminator Future with skulls being crushed by huge SkyNet tanks! :]] And don't forget apocalyptic choirs and string ensembles, kinda like for example Calyx and Teebee have.
2008-04-04, 13:19
101 posts

Oct 2007
hi

i like messing with music as a fun hobbie m8, i cant even read writen music and as far as song design goes, i havent a real clue, i just make what i feel like at the time

im not trying to do music for a job or living, the thought frightens me alot, just like relaxing and making choons in my spare time, lol the thought of working for a games company and designing levels frightens me to, im more a fun hobbiest

i'm happy making whatever music i can, if ppl like it, thats kewl

cheers

oh and shaga, if you give me your email address, let me know what tracks you wanted ? and i'll mail them you k np
2008-04-04, 13:32
47 posts

Mar 2006
The sound quality seems to be pretty poor though. Since you are using proper software, I guess it's because of bad compression? I'm sure there are some sites that allow artists to upload their music in mp3 format so the quality doesn't suffer that much.
  8 posts on 1 page  1