User panel stuff on forum
  16 posts on 1 page  1
General Discussion
2008-03-22, 20:56
3 posts

Feb 2008
We had a serious argueing with couple of my friends about how easy it could be to cheat in qw in these apocalyptic times.
So tell me could it be easy to make aimbot, wallhack or speedhack these days?

My friend says that it is very easy and i say that it is NOT. What do you say?

We have one beer bet in this situation so.. Is it or is it not easy?

If it is easy there will be one or two players with lg accuracy of 95% in povdmm4!!

LOL. Have a nice weekend. Peace.
WTF + LOL = ROTFLMAO ?
2008-03-22, 21:03
637 posts

Jan 2006
ROTFLMAO

it's very easy.
http://slip.4.pl/ - unblocking myspace facebook firewall
2008-03-22, 21:16
3 posts

Feb 2008
Man! I donĀ“t ROTFLMAO and not even LOL, because i just lost one beer! And iĀ“m not even drunk and my friends are laughing at me! We need more opinions! IĀ“m not going to lose without a fight. And goqsane IĀ“m gonna beat you in dm4 because youĀ“re such a liar.
WTF + LOL = ROTFLMAO ?
2008-03-22, 21:46
705 posts

Feb 2006
it's easy
2008-03-22, 21:51
3 posts

Feb 2008
Ruskie, I donĀ“t accept this. I will delete thread NOW because iĀ“m not a good loser! I donĀ“t show these messages to my friends, but I allready showed these so iĀ“m fucked up for real. Ruskie. I will beat you in dm4 66- - 6 and iĀ“m fucking serious now. tomorrow at 4 oclock we will see at suomicom.fi:28004 . Be there or be square. ! LOL
WTF + LOL = ROTFLMAO ?
2008-03-22, 22:39
News Writer
2260 posts

Jan 2006
its easy to cheat in QW BUT its VERY easy to get detected!
once you have been detected you will be banned on most servers + your nickname will be forever put in the blackbook.
2008-03-22, 22:44
715 posts

May 2006
Technically it's easy to cheat. But I suspect that speedcheat and wallhack can be stopped automatically by the server today, aimbot is free to go though
---Where can you see lions? Only in kenya! Come to kenya we've got lions.
2008-03-23, 05:38
5 posts

Mar 2006
donĀ“t know if itĀ“s possible, but with all these ubertweaks, scripts and whatnot...if you still canĀ“t hit shit, itĀ“s time to install cs that is for sure.
2008-03-23, 08:39
569 posts

Feb 2006
Easy to use someone elses aimbot sure, but I wouldnt say it is that easy to code (make) an aimbot.

Lets say you are an experienced programmer, you could prolly dig into ezquake source, setup an enviroment that compiles everything and find in which classes to implement your aimbot.

Before you will be on the server for the first time testing your aimbot, I think it will be atleast 8hours,likely more, since they've undertaken the task.

But what if you don't have the needed skill, but still want your aimbot? If you know one of the guys working with the qw-projects, they could prolly have the prototype ready in 4hours, assuming this is their first aimbot attempt.

Is this easy or hard?
2008-03-24, 00:57
37 posts

Jul 2007
sielwolf wrote:
donĀ“t know if itĀ“s possible, but with all these ubertweaks, scripts and whatnot...if you still canĀ“t hit shit, itĀ“s time to install cs that is for sure.

Hahahaha! So true!
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i315/planetetf/RBnew.png

[url=http://profile.xfire.com/johnnymullet][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/johnn
2008-03-25, 13:39
122 posts

Jan 2007
There IS a script aimbot. At least one Russian player (not Ilf) said me so privatetely. Something about modifeing m_yaw and m_pitch and aiming with keys not with mouse. The player is/was well known in world QW. I doubt he's used the bot during cups.
--
"Dag eats little Reloads for breakfast." (c) :-)
2008-03-25, 14:56
1435 posts

Jan 2006
It _was_ possible to make scripted aimbot (or something close to it, demos and scripts are still online), I was the one who wrote it using quake scripting - it forced fuh to adjust FuhQuake scripting possibilities - to more restricted. I don't know a way now how to write an aimbot in quake scripts.
2008-03-25, 18:29
357 posts

Mar 2006
I really dont see how scripts can be utilized as an aimbot, where is the logic? Maybe client-side-quake-C sure but unless your running darkplaces or fte, who's gonna go thru the trouble. Doesnt ezQuake encrypt the player's outbound packets with a hashed crc-seed from the server? I know PQ does this, and it pretty much nixed client-side aimbots, but the directinput/opengl hax are completely undetected
2008-03-25, 18:47
284 posts

Oct 2006
SputnikUtah wrote:
I really dont see how scripts can be utilized as an aimbot, where is the logic? Maybe client-side-quake-C sure but unless your running darkplaces or fte, who's gonna go thru the trouble. Doesnt ezQuake encrypt the player's outbound packets with a hashed crc-seed from the server? I know PQ does this, and it pretty much nixed client-side aimbots, but the directinput/opengl hax are completely undetected

I think the scripted aimbot had to do with the fact that you could check certain states and adjust the aim accordingly automatically. I never undertook a project like this, but as I've always been interested in the possibilities of qw-tweaking I remember playing around with the idea back in like 2003-2004 and that idea was based on the aforementioned state checking.
2008-03-25, 20:19
357 posts

Mar 2006
hmm i thought maybe it was an elaborate "r_rotate" script...
2008-03-26, 08:32
271 posts

Feb 2006
SputnikUtah wrote:
Doesnt ezQuake encrypt the player's outbound packets with a hashed crc-seed from the server?

Yeah, the movement packet is crced and rejected if modified...
Problem is, the code to work out that crc is open source and easy enough to implement in any proxy you want.

Quote:
I know PQ does this, and it pretty much nixed client-side aimbots, but the directinput/opengl hax are completely undetected

Theoretically easy to stop - just remove all distinction between walls and players in the gl pipeline. You should find that FTE and DP resist most wallhacks that were aimed specifically at quake. If you know what you're doing then you can write one to work anyway though
Still, most wallhacks were actually made for counterstrike...
moo
  16 posts on 1 page  1