User panel stuff on forum
  5 posts on 1 page  1
Server Talk
2006-02-14, 18:47
248 posts

Jan 2006
I would like to have a few more things in mvdsv/kteams

1. Autotrack [team]
I have miss this feature for a long time. For example "autotrack GTG" tracks all the players in the team GTG, "autotrack pink"=all players in pink. Its good for following tactics among the clan, still (hopefully) track someone with some action...

2. Fpslist all
I would like to be able to see all ppls fps, not only the players. Good for knowing who of the speccs are tabbed out. Perhaps there should be an option or even better, a second command. Like "fpslist"=works like normal. "fpslist all"=all ppl on server (players+specs). "fpslist spec"=just specs. Or just the two commands "fpslist" and "fpslist_spec" (or "fpslist_all"

3. Download demo with filename
Sometimes something happens in a game that you would like to take a look at later, i then think (or write down (on a paper, irl (! yes, pecils do work))) that i must look at that time! I would like to be able to add this to the demo like this: "cmd dl . demoname" ---> download latest demo (if not . then whatever demo you want (name/number) and saves it as name specified ("cmd dl . demo_jump 3:59, griffins pov" --> downloading demo with the name "demo_jump 3:59, griffins pov" Perhaps it would be good to be able to just "add" the name you want to the end of the demoname, like: "cmd dl . $demoname add_text_after_name_here" if $demoname could be used for the original demoname! (Its not only because i want to add demo_jump, could be used for whatever)
2006-02-14, 21:56
News Writer
2260 posts

Jan 2006
autotrack gtg would own!!!!
2006-02-15, 09:44
85 posts

Jan 2006
yeah, point no. 1 would own!
Mean Machine QuakeWorld Clan
2006-02-15, 12:59
21 posts

Feb 2006
I don't think Fpslist for specs is possibly Hangman. You have to move around 2-3 seconds as a player so they get calculated. When you join a server and type 'fpslist' you'll notice that it has strange values. After a few seconds you get the real values. This is not possible for specs.

If you're using Qizmo you can check this with f_fps. It will display the fps values of all people on the server (even the specs), but spectators always report 0.
2006-02-15, 14:39
5 posts

Feb 2006
Quote:
You have to move around 2-3 seconds as a player so they get calculated.

Wizards?
  5 posts on 1 page  1