User panel stuff on forum
  2 posts on 1 page  1
Graphics Discussion
2007-06-30, 14:45
60 posts

May 2006
To anyone that has the answers... johnny_cz, qqshka, primevil

I was messing round with some of primeevils player textures and the ezquake variabes r_skincolormode, r_teamskincolor, r_enemyskincolor and i have questions.
Is there a way to have r_teamskincolor "0 255 0" effect only part of a 24-bit players skin with alpha channels?
or a way to have r_teamskincolor "0 255 0" effect only part of a players skin with having 3 texture set (alla darkplaces) ie player_0.tga; player_0_shirt.tga; player_0_pants.tga where the pants/shirt textures are greyscale and controlled by the r_skincolormode with its overlay/blend/screen options?

md3 stuff, are you gonna add in q3 ".shader" ".skin" support?
Is there a way to do control the armors dif/multi textures yet ie armor_0.tga, armor_1.tga, armor_2.tga (like mdl version) but for md3?
2007-06-30, 15:27
1435 posts

Jan 2006
Plagued MonkeyRat wrote:
To anyone that has the answers... johnny_cz, qqshka, primevil

This is not the right place to ask developers such things. Luckily I do visit this part of forum.

Plagued MonkeyRat wrote:
Is there a way to have r_teamskincolor "0 255 0" effect only part of a 24-bit players skin...

Planned, not soon though

Plagued MonkeyRat wrote:
md3 stuff, are you gonna add in q3 ".shader" ".skin" support?

Planned, not soon though.

Plagued MonkeyRat wrote:
Is there a way to do control the armors dif/multi textures yet ie armor_0.tga, armor_1.tga, armor_2.tga (like mdl version) but for md3?

Don't know.
  2 posts on 1 page  1