User panel stuff on forum
  5 posts on 1 page  1
Old news
2006-02-06, 13:09
News Writer
2260 posts

Jan 2006
Yeah the old schooler Dennis Thresh Fong has stepped into the light and made an interview.

You not only won a Ferrari, but every tourney you competed in. Who was your hardest opponent and why?

The only opponent that comes to mind isn’t a single person, but a team. I’d have to say Clan 9 was my toughest opponent because it is the only time a team of mine has lost, let alone had our butts handed to us. ;-) With that said, I wish we had a chance to play when we were in our primes - by the time we played the match, three out of the four starters (including myself) on our team had moved on to Quake 2 and had to make a “comeback� to play Quake again. It would have been a much better match, though I can’t say for sure the results would have been different.

For more, stepp on too the esreality site
2006-02-06, 13:33
23 posts

Feb 2006
Xenon was 2hot2handle for anyone back then.
2006-02-06, 15:25
1754 posts

Jan 2006
How about what it wouldn’t include? I really don’t like bunny hopping – in some ways I think it lessens the importance of strategy and prediction b/c with everyone hopping around everywhere, you almost always know where they are.

zzzz clearly a cs-player
2006-02-06, 15:34
462 posts

Jan 2006
Nonsense, when you don't want others to know where you are, you don't hop. When in hurry, you hop. Simple. It's good to have choices.
2006-02-07, 00:30
447 posts

Jan 2006
Quote:
How about what it wouldn’t include? I really don’t like bunny hopping – in some ways I think it lessens the importance of strategy and prediction b/c with everyone hopping around everywhere, you almost always know where they are.

zzzz clearly a cs-player

dag plays cs, and he was one of the greatest. It's always more fun to outsmart the opponent than outaiming him - maybe because it's often much harder.
Teamplay is nothing. Aim is everything. OBEY YOUR AIM

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9017/end2ub.jpg
  5 posts on 1 page  1