User panel stuff on forum
  122 posts on 5 pages  First page12345Last page
European Quake League
2006-02-03, 16:17
10 posts

Feb 2006
Hangman... plenty of demos with 50%boomstik and even higher...
-=QuakeWorld.ru=-
2006-02-03, 16:55
News Writer
2260 posts

Jan 2006
Quote:
Hangman... plenty of demos with 50%boomstik and even higher...

but not with aimbot movment and specially not with ping 40 and some pl!!!
2006-02-04, 00:45
810 posts

Jan 1970
Valla, do a clip from the E1M2 where he tracks his opponent in a SG-fight, then take his opponents POV from the same fight and put them side by side, synchronised.
2006-02-04, 00:45
810 posts

Jan 1970
Valla, do a clip from the E1M2 where he tracks his opponent in a SG-fight, then take his opponents POV from the same fight and put them side by side, synchronised.
2006-02-04, 01:18
News Writer
2260 posts

Jan 2006
plz register so we know who is who and that no1's faking

You can find the avi here: http://213.113.151.150/aimbot-ilf-nnm/ilf.avi

and its not only europeans that think this is cheat, au/na's aswell!!
so the QW community all think this is cheat except some guys in russia.. Im not saying all russians are cheating or are lame, im just saying ILF is!

If ilf isnt cheating (with he IS DOING) but lets say that he isnt, then he would have started mailing/ircing/foruming all over this place to show that he is not doing this...
WHy hasent he?

if he wanna prove that he got a great shaft, we can set up a show-off in a pov game or something.. he can come and play acouple of rounds vs some div0 player and we can still see if he got 50% lg!
But if he aims like he did in those games, its still cheating. no human can do that, then u gotta be like lucky and do it 1 time in a million not every EQL game...... BLÄ!!!!!!!!!!!!
well nuff said

He can always put those cheats away and come back under another alias if he is mature enough!
unk, we arent 14 years old.. we are all grown up, regardless if we are 22 or 32 we are still adults all of us, so dont come here with the crappy "he is over 30 and will never cheat"

I think that the russian community should step up and go with us here and not stand behind a guy like ilf (regarldess if he is nice or not in irl) because he cheated..

message to ilf: DELETE those cheats, get another nick, come back to the scene, but you have to come clear that you have cheated so it dosnt splitt up the russian community... if u are adult enough then u can come out and say "I cheated and it was bad"

blälots of bullshit here but im tireeeed
zzz for the spelling + grammahhhhh
2006-02-04, 06:05
810 posts

Jan 1970
Quote:
plz register so we know who is who and that no1's faking

You can find the avi here: http://213.113.151.150/aimbot-ilf-nnm/ilf.avi

and its not only europeans that think this is cheat, au/na's aswell!!
so the QW community all think this is cheat except some guys in russia..

Hahaha! What an argument! 1000 lemmings can't be wrong, lol. :rolleyes:
2006-02-04, 07:14
163 posts

Jan 2006
Quote:
Became friends.
Last 1.5 year (as I said before) he has trained shaftskill like mad, and as a result we called him "russian interceptor" (: some humor here, because ilf's rusty moving, script jumps, etc always was terrible and stays with him... only shaft aim became pretty nice.

its not nice to call someone an 'interceptor' just becouse they move like me, its pretty evil. :oops:

anyway; i cant drop the feeling that UnKnoWn is laughing very much right now, and have done so since his first post. he must know that all those strange stuff cant be just mvd interpolation problems (there is even an qwd here, so yeah). either that or he's very very stupid. but i think he's just having fun. 8-P

so let's just drop this; we all know that this is for sure an aimbot.
http://www.aimbot.se/pic/dopefish_anim.gif
2006-02-04, 08:42
47 posts

Jan 2006
but ye unknown, I see your point, understandable that you take that approach, but like I said, those who've seen/tried an aimbot before knows how it looks like..

we all loved ludmila until she got caught
2006-02-04, 21:31
7 posts

Jan 2006
Just watched Valla`s avi clip, looks like an obvious aimbot for me B|
B|
2006-02-05, 00:25
248 posts

Jan 2006
Quote:
we all loved ludmila until she got caught

Thats good said, and thats what its all about... still, its sad thou
2006-02-06, 01:46
447 posts

Jan 2006
Quote:
BUT We in Russia know our old friend Ilya (aka Ilf) very well since 2000 year. FIVE YEARS, MAN. He always was one of the best duelers in Bryansk.

Either this is the most stupid stuff I've ever heard (the man moves like a brick wall) or this is just another example of...

YHBT. YHL. HAND.
Teamplay is nothing. Aim is everything. OBEY YOUR AIM

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9017/end2ub.jpg
2006-02-06, 09:09
1 post

Feb 2006
And sorry for crappy english, of course
Dixi
2006-02-07, 22:47
810 posts

Jan 1970
I wasn't convinced after the E1M2 demo. Granted, it is excellent boomstick aim, but it's not blatantly obvious to me that it's an aimbot right away. A few reasons:

1) The misposition at spawn can easily be explained by PL. PL will not affect your aim very much if it's only packets sent that you're missing (I believe that's the common setting for russians that want to save bandwidth), as everyone will still move smooth on your screen.

2) If he's botting, I'd say he flips it on and off inbetween SG shots even. Several times he looses lock from players between shots, and comes back to them.

3) The DM3 bridge scene isn't enough to convince me either. Sure, he shows off some great LG aim, but I'm sure we've all had that happen to us once or twice, some more than others. His smooth tracking can be explained by low sens in that example.

That said, there's a few things that stood out as "weird" to me.

1) The pov flipping. Every now and then his view "tilts" as if he just did a 360 degree turn and ended up at the precise angle he was facing before, all this in less than a millisecond. Possible it's just some weird lag effect on the QWD, but I've never seen it before. Except on aimbots.

2) The mis-aim. Sometimes he locks onto a player with SG when there's a guy with RL right in front of him. There's an obvious example of this on the E1M2 demo at YA, near the end. It almost appears as if he WANTS to fire at the RL guy, but for some reason he turns around and fires at the guy behind him instead. Could just have made a mistake though, can't be sure, can you?

All that said though, the above .avi (and watching that demo in slowmo) is hard to explain away. I've seen plenty of instances where, as unknown points out in the reppie demo, the shaft lags behind the crosshair. I've NEVER seen the crosshair lag behind the shaft. That would be enough for me to claim that he's botting.
2006-02-08, 08:26
46 posts

Jan 2006
Why are people still debating this? The fact he used an aimbot is unquestionable. Anybody claiming he uses software, low resolution, low sensitivity, or has 10 years of povdmm4 practice is being totally ridicolous. None of those factors turn your aim characteristics to match an aimbot's aim characteristics.

The e1m2 and povdmm4 demos posted speak for themselves. Also realise he will pass f_modified and f_version, both More Quakeword and Fuhquake have been hacked (just ask the North American clan arena community, they see it daily). And finally, ofcourse his friends are going to defend him, and his russian community fellow quakers. Perhaps he didnt cheat in every single game over the last year, but he certainly cheated in those three demos posted, and they are seven months apart which suggests a consistent pattern of cheating. Anyone disputing that fact he is not aimbotting in those demos is simply a fool.
2006-02-08, 10:40
810 posts

Jan 1970
I made a late reply because;

1) I hadn't been arsed to check this out until now. I'm lazy, I know.

2) I didn't think Unknown fully appreciated the difference between what happens in ilf's demo and the reppie demo he posted. So in the last paragraph I tried to point that out.

I'm SO sorry for using a discussion forum for discussing; whatever was I thinking? I'll go sit down in the corner now, mr def.
2006-02-09, 12:54
810 posts

Jan 1970
I think qmole or mulder used aimbot in UKCL or MCW league back in 98

Shame on you!

and stop killing QW.
2006-02-23, 21:30
810 posts

Jan 1970
i used aimbot to beat hakeem :'(
2006-03-10, 12:35
116 posts

Mar 2006
totally obvious aimbot in the e1m2 demo. he is shooting at walls in fights LOOOL. obvious aimbot tracking too. I guess you can get lucky in the shaft sequence on dm3 but I doubt it since he is so incredibly bad at everything else.
edit: just watched more of dm3. TOTALLY OBVIOUS!!!!
2006-03-19, 18:03
News Writer
493 posts

Jan 2006
gaz wrote:
Quote:
they didnt check f_whatsoever ... but valla made a f_modified all models ok on him

To be absolutely sure you have to do:

f_version
/validate_clients
f_modified xxxxx

(replace xxxxx with a random number and check that the CRC reply for each client is the same)

unfortunately, security.dll isn't so secure. It gies qw players more of a false-positive feeling :<
2006-04-05, 11:39
810 posts

Jan 1970
def wrote:
Quote:
check it: http://b1aze.com/files/ilf.rar
its demo from ru section of povotourney (7 month ago).

Definitely using an aimbot there too, 100% sure of it, just look at the way the lg tracks consistently the center of the torso when he enables the bot. This ILF guy should get a life time ban for sure, he's been aimbot for more than 7 months. A real psychopath. Bronx has stiff competition.

bronx was caught cheating official games also?
is ILF DooM from Poland?

/serox
2006-04-05, 11:48
810 posts

Jan 1970
btw this is 100% aimbot.

we already know this aimbot is easy to download from google. it does no pass f_modified and i think if i rem correctly it doesnt work with fuh/ez? sure when i tried it you needed to use qwcl.exe.
2006-04-05, 13:32
News Writer
2260 posts

Jan 2006
Ilf is from russia
2006-04-05, 17:33
1026 posts

Feb 2006
did ParadokS cheated? or what?
god damn hippies >_<
2006-04-06, 07:19
810 posts

Jan 1970
Aquashark wrote:
did ParadokS cheated? or what?

yes in a official game he had some enemy radar so he knew where people were. that is one he got caught with anyway. was a while ago now.
2006-04-06, 08:30
85 posts

Jan 2006
I beliebe the DooM u r talking about is unfortunatly an old portuguese quaker, he left the scene right after he got caught...that was a few years ago and now he plays q3 or q4...
Mean Machine QuakeWorld Clan
2007-08-06, 16:58
News Writer
2260 posts

Jan 2006
any1 got the demo?
2007-08-06, 23:22
Administrator
1864 posts

Feb 2006
What the fuck you doing, opening up this old shit? :/
2007-08-07, 13:55
198 posts

Oct 2006
Zalon wrote:

It's the best drama ever on this forum, so why not :> Sooo has he been banned yet?
2007-08-07, 14:10
163 posts

Jan 2006
Faustov wrote:
Zalon wrote:

It's the best drama ever on this forum, so why not :> Sooo has he been banned yet?

^^ Yea. what he said ^^

It was I who asked sassa about the demos, because I start reading this post again. It was so much fun I wanted to look at the demos again, but he didn't have them.

Sooo... Does anyone have them? 8) I know the pov-demo from b1aze still works, but I'm looking for the 4on4 demos.
http://www.aimbot.se/pic/dopefish_anim.gif
2007-09-10, 02:47
229 posts

Aug 2007
I'd like to see them as well. Link for .avi doesn't work anymore either. Sorry for bringing this up but I haven't ever heard/seen qw aimbot.
TEAM QUAD [need nothing]
shaga loses another friend
shaga discovers blast radius

QUAD
  122 posts on 5 pages  First page12345Last page