User panel stuff on forum
  4 posts on 1 page  1
Transfers
2006-10-05, 14:32
11 posts

Sep 2006
Does anyone actually read this apart from sad idiots with nothing better to do?

Anyway I tried using this method to save my clan thundercats with no success. I am looking for a clan to join that is in a relatively high division, to avoid the usual insults and accusations.

What I have to offer:

k ping to dk,de,uk,be if its a low division I could play anywhere(se,pl,fi).
Hard to say what skill level div2+ perhaps.
Highly active can play mostly anytime.
Have a mic, so if you can speak good english could give mm3 a go.

I can be found on quakenet under the alias marvelforce in the room #thundercats.qw

Nothing more to add really just if you need a good player that is active then pick me.

Also if you are a good enough skill, my partner in crime batfink would join aswell.

Please could any useless comments with absolutely nothing constructive to say stay out of this thread!
2006-10-23, 02:19
11 posts

Sep 2006
Still no clan

Willing to play div 3

Dont care about EQL just want to play some 4v4. If your clan needs an active experienced team player then come message me(marvelforce) on irc

Fuck it even div 4 if u want rofl, see why I join these lower skilled clans? no one else gives me the chance;f

Please note I am not a yes person that can be easily controlled. I have a brain and a personality and I am not afraid to use it.

douknowu
2006-10-23, 11:39
15 posts

Oct 2006
Marvel dont worry!!! lets make our own clan!! oh.. wait a minute that didnt work! :|
2006-10-23, 12:25
637 posts

Jan 2006
:kkkkk
http://slip.4.pl/ - unblocking myspace facebook firewall
  4 posts on 1 page  1