User panel stuff on forum
  29 posts on 1 page  1
QuakeWorld Duel League
2008-09-14, 23:37
18 posts

Aug 2008
Intro

QWDL is the first QW league to allow a custom shaft model called: Bolt2.mdl.
In fact, any custom model is banned on all other leagues/tourneys, not just the shaft model.
Being a part of the QWDL admin team, i know that this rule was pretty much decided on the fly, without giving it too much thought or discussing it properly. I must admit however, that I didn't really see it as something significant at first. I thought to myself what many others might also think: "If people want to customize their QW appearance, then why the hell not? This is only a matter of eye-candy and has no influence whatsoever on the gameplay/game machanics". Quickly enough though, i've started seeing many people complaining about this rule, claiming this is a cheat. None of them however, could provide me with a good reasonable explanation for this claim.

Eventually I decided learning more about this issue. I found certain people, that could finally give me long and very detailed explanations. These explanations were a bit hard to understand, and also got very technical at certain points. Eventually though, I began realizing my first assumption was wrong, there's a little bit more to it than meets the eye. I've also found previous threads on the qwnu forum, which discussed this matter, but IMO the explanations there were just not good enough.

As someone who had no problem with this rule only a very short time ago, I can still relate to all people who don't understand what's the big deal. So being the nice person I am, I've given it some thought and decided to simplify things as much as i possibly can, in order to provide you all with an easy, clear and sharp explanation. Let's begin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explanation

First of all we'll have to define the term "tracking skill".
Tracking skill is your ability to keep a moving object in the middle of your crosshairs at all given times. This skill is mostly based on 2 abilities:

1. Nervous System Response Time - The amount of time that passes from the moment a visual change is presented on your screen, till the moment a neural signal reaches your hand/finger, causing it to move. There are online tests for this. If I'm not mistaken the best players score ~160 ms.

2. Hand/Motoric Accuracy - No explanation needed.

Is LG skill a tracking skill?
Well... not exactly. LG skill is ALSO a tracking skill. You are still required to keep the enemy in the middle of your crosshairs at all times. However, when you fire the LG, a new model, the shaft model, appears on your screen. This makes things a bit more complicated. The shaft model creates 2-4 new challenges/skills (depending how you look at it), that need to be mastered. I will now explain these new challenges:

1. The distraction factor

1.a. Secondary moving object - You are now seeing 2 moving objects on your monitor, your enemy and the shaft model, instead of just of just one. This is more information for your brain to process, thus a distraction. By just being there, the shaft model is very likely to distract you from focusing on the enemy and hurt your tracking performances.

1.b. The bolt's lag - Due to technical qw issues, which i won't get into as they are a bit complicated, the visual display of the shaft model is delayed. Instead of seeing the shaft model in your crosshairs, it is always a bit behind. The higher the ping, the bigger the delay. This is yet another distraction. Your goal is to keep the enemy in your crosshairs, but seeing the bolt behind might confuse you alot. There's a good chance you'll make the mistake of adjusting the bolt model to make contact with the enemy (at least on your monitor), instead of always keeping him in your crosshairs. This issue can be "solved" using the cl_fakeshaft command. To my knowledge, fakeshaft has been permitted in all qw tourneys/leagues, which is another controversial decision. You can read more about it on the fakeshaft thread, but please don't argue about it here.

1.c. Form changing - The bolt model changes its form constantly, even if you just stand in one place. It creates a shape of a moving zig-zag, and not a static line. This is only a visual distraction, on the server side the bolt is basically just a line.

2. Hidden Areas

Any model shown on your screen conceals what's behind it. The bigger the model, the bigger the concealment. The shaft model is no different, it hides certain areas of your view while you use it. It can hide your way(stairs, windows, teleports), items(weapons, armors, etc) and most importantly your enemy. If your enemy is concealed at certain moments while you're using lg, this will obviously make it harder to aim at him. This issue forces you to maintain some kind of a visual image of the map in your brain, so if certain parts of a room are momentarily hidden, you can still "see" them. Your enemy however, unlike the map, is a moving object and not a static one. If you can't visually see him, you have to predict where he is, which is another challenge/skill. The LG model can even hide a rocket coming in your way, leaving you with less time to dodge it.

So now we can finally define what LG skill is.
LG skill = tracking skill + avoiding distractions + dealing with momentarily hidden areas.

So how is the modified Bolt2.mdl connected to all of this?
Using a custom shaft model, namely a straight and a smaller/thinner one such as this, takes the shaft skill one step closer being only a tracking skill. It makes the other challenges that come with the lg less significant and much easier to overcome. I will now show this on each issue:

1.a. Secondary moving object - Yes, you are still seeing 2 objects on your screen and not just one. However, the new object, the shaft, is now much smaller and will distract you alot less than it did before, making it easier to focus on your enemy.

1.b. The bolt's lag - Yes, the bolt is still lagged in case you're not using fakeshaft. But once again, being smaller now, it will distract you alot less than it did before.

1.c. Form changing - With a new model the bolt is shown as a static line, so this distraction is 100% eliminated.

2. Hidden Areas - The shaft model is now smaller and straight thus taking less space of your view. This means less areas/objects on the screen are now hidden. A thin shaft will probably never completely hide your enemy/objects, not even for a single frame. I've made a quick test with this: I stood on the exact same place and shot above a health pack, once with the original model and once with the thin model. Here are the results:

original model vs thin model

As you can see, with the original model the health pack is almost completely concealed, you can barely see it. With the thin model however, it's still pretty clear.

Final conclusion

Using a straight thinner shaft model makes the lg skill less challenging and easier to master. You don't just "feel" it's now easier to hit, it actually is. As a matter of fact, changing the SIZE of any model in the game will result gameplay changes. For example, using a bigger player model will help you see the enemy before he can see you on many situations.
(your own weapon models are an exception here, since you can make them disappear completely using r_drawviewmodel "0"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My opinion

Everything stated in the explanation section is based on pure facts. I was 100% objective and didn't include any kind of opinion, but now it's time to change this

QW is a hardcore game, pushing FPS skills to the limit. It's pretty much known everywhere, that QW's learning curve is much bigger than it is in other shooters. This is exactly the reason we all like QW, the challenge is tremendous and almost never ending. Making the gameplay easier in any way, is really going against the QW spirit. No, I am usually not against changes and developments. Improving graphics, GUIs, sound quality, smoothness, connection issues, adding new maps to the pool, etc, is all great. But changing the game mechanics and making the gameplay less challenging is just unacceptable. I've heard claims such as: "If we can both use modified models, then it's fair, cause you can use it too". Sure, the game will still be balanced, but we'll both have a much easier life. Allowing aimbots in the rules is also fair, cause then everyone can use it too.
This is just a stupid claim. Instead of taking shortcuts, go and practice!

Making the game less challenging will also create a much less varied skill difference between different players. Divs 1-3 can suddenly all become the same level. The skill difference between low divs to higher divs is really big in qw. Noobs get totally raped by good players, and will only stand a chance after a few years of practice. Let's not change this please.
2008-09-14, 23:50
1329 posts

Apr 2006
Vloody wrote:
Noobs get totally raped by good players, and will only stand a chance after a few years of practice. Let's not change this please.

You know where I stand.

+1

Like Interceptor said on two occasions:

keptor wrote:
I mind changing the models, because it makes it easier to shaft with a straight shaft. Why the hell would it be banned in the first place, and kept illegal for so long if not?

keptor wrote:
i find it a good enough reason to defend the original just because it is qw. its a strong weapon already as it is, why make it easier to master?

Both lines are so on core of this issue.

I also have to put emphasis to the "human factor" here. People can only get so good dealing "tracking" (mentioned in the post above) due to limitations of our physiology. If there are players who have maxed out their skill, they will not benefit from any kind of setting/adjustment one can do, let the skill be combination of natural affinity and hard training. On the other hand people who haven't yet been able to maximize their skills, can benefit from this "issue" if they realize how things work (game mechanics), and therefore when "improving" their skill at least as long as they use modifieds, they get closer to that better player, but with less combined skill. This is a shortcut I don't really want to see in QW. It's not comparable to RJ scripts because they do stuff automatically, but it is still something you do to get rid of annoyances that bother you making things easier. And like I said, not everyone can benefit from this.
Servers: Troopers
2008-09-15, 00:01
173 posts

Jun 2008
blah too late.

Lets all run at 640*480 with no fullbrights or lets make everyone use ezquake with full eyecandy (which is great for spec btw ) but means you can't see anything in-game.
2008-09-15, 05:23
231 posts

Jan 2006
Good writing vloody

If you alow bolt2.mdl then gl_lightning 1 should be alowed as well, and this command is banned in rulset smackdown. And it would also be nice if bolt2 didnt show up as bolt2 with f_modified...

Otherwise it will be concidered as cheat no matter what and the whine on povdmm4 is on!
2008-09-15, 06:07
1754 posts

Jan 2006
that's why jon, I say FUCK ruleset smackdowm! :EE
freedom of model-choice \o/
2008-09-15, 06:17
569 posts

Feb 2006
So much for the gameplay effects, a good monitor will affect LG-aim more. Same for ping 13ms.
IMO rules should be kept simple. Only original and faith full models allowed, but customized skins and textures are okay.

Straight LG beam should not be allowed in qw tournaments (think it was around 98/99 everyone cleared their qwfolders from this). Modified rocket/grenade trails/models where still kept tho, dunno why really. But I rather see the lava rocket-trail removed from ruleset smackdown, then new LG-bolt introduced. If it really needs a change? I know it aint perfect...

Using a modified crosshair and transparent/invisible shaftbeam you could prolly achieve somthing similiar to a straight LG-beam. But then again, i dont think this is a reason enough to allow custom bolt2.mdl.
2008-09-15, 11:22
95 posts

Jun 2006
Why the hell is this allowed all of a sudden? Whose idea was it? I feel like I should quit the legaue right now.
I don't like the thought of ppl using a modified bolt2.mdl, which could indicate possible whining, when it comes to leagues expecting an "all models ok" response for f_modified. Why encourage a newcomer to use straight shaft, when it's highly unlikely for other legaues (like nqr/duelmania) to allow it?
2008-09-15, 11:31
130 posts

Jan 2006
The only reason for this rule seems to be to allow people to use prettier shaft models. In that case, why not make nice looking model that is just as big and distracting as the default one, and only allow that? Simple white line isn't exactly stunning eye-candy...
2008-09-15, 11:39
1754 posts

Jan 2006
agreed with Medar
2008-09-15, 12:01
1329 posts

Apr 2006
Medar wrote:
The only reason for this rule seems to be to allow people to use prettier shaft models. In that case, why not make nice looking model that is just as big and distracting as the default one, and only allow that? Simple white line isn't exactly stunning eye-candy...

There have been talks about new shaft model among developers and few others, so yes. I totally agree on having another shaft model but it really has to be something that everone actually agrees on.
2008-09-15, 12:08
95 posts

Jun 2006
Renzo wrote:
Medar wrote:

There have been talks about new shaft model among developers and few others, so yes. I totally agree on having another shaft model but it really has to be something that everone actually agrees on.

As long as you let people use the original, and it's not a straight line, I won't have any objections.
2008-09-15, 12:45
1329 posts

Apr 2006
bent wrote:
As long as you let people use the original, and it's not a straight line, I won't have any objections.

Yes, I didn't mention it but as far as "lineshaft" goes, it's no no.
2008-09-15, 12:56
174 posts

Nov 2006
I used this kind of model back in the days (99?) when praccing lg in unofficial games, since I hitted much better and got a feeling for official games so I hitted better. The amount of help aiming was really big back then atleast.. now we have fakeshaft which helps with high pings and smooths out a little bit of distractions but imo the bolt mdl is just too much. It will make the good lg players even better and will make the duels even more "lg only" comparared to what they are now. And if this really is going to be allowed: what's next in f_modified? player.mdl? Shouldn't btw r_shaftalpha 0.0 be an option if this is "legal"? I would rather use that, and if this is the case it will need "ruleset smackdown" turned off.
Then the last issue. Since those who use bolt2.mdl are used to it and the rule wasn't really informed about in advance (yes, I as an admin heard about this last night), those players using it will have an advantage since they are used to playing with it compared to those who haven't.
Ps. Not gonna play an enemy with bolt2.mdl modified in qwdl (jfyi for my mates in the same division, easy wo for you if you want to have it).

*this one is copied from the qw.nu frontpage*

... Don't really think there are more than 1-3 admins that actually wants this allowed anymore if I've understood right the talk @ priv.

Ps. EQL will not allow bolt2.mdl, neither will ignition.
2008-09-15, 13:16
1435 posts

Jan 2006
LG is already getting too powerfull and should be made less powerfull not by such disturbing stuff as keeping some 'uhuh' lagging/space taking things on your screen (which makes new players disgusted, because it's really looking old and ugly, we just all got used to it). It should be made less powerfull by decreasing it's imact in the code (damage/kickback/rate/whatever).
Also most of the ppl are happy that they can change rocket trail / explosion any way they want. And all of a sudden shaft is something completely different...

Some of the arguments here sound really hypocritical to me, sorry.
2008-09-15, 15:38
130 posts

Jan 2006
One point that hasn't really come up so much: Often the more important part is your opponent's shaft, it blinds you much more than your own one does.

And for anyone who thinks it doesn't really make much of a difference I urge you to install thin shaft (preferable black) and play couple of real duels (not povdmm4, there the difference is much smaller)
2008-09-15, 15:54
89 posts

Jul 2007
even if certain models are banned ppl could use HUDframes to make a straight line for aiming.
test one two.
2008-09-15, 16:24
173 posts

Jun 2008
JohnNy_cz wrote:
It should be made less powerfull by decreasing it's imact in the code (damage/kickback/rate/whatever).

That's a good point - if the kickback (push of the beam) was reduced, it would make little difference to the attacking player (while he would not be able pin his enemy to the ceiling, if he has the skills do that he can just follow the player anyway). The really good thing is that the player get attacked would still be able to move

JohnNy_cz wrote:
Also most of the ppl are happy that they can change rocket trail / explosion any way they want. And all of a sudden shaft is something completely different...

Some of the arguments here sound really hypocritical to me, sorry.

That is the most annoying thing about this whole issue - fine for one, not for another.
2008-09-15, 17:13
5 posts

Jul 2008
I think people are understandably quite confused about this bolt2-thing. As you can see on the qwgfx-site, there are in fact two different bolt2-models. All of this controversy was started when i asked an admin if I'm allowed to use this shaftmodel, which really doesn't give an advantage to anybody.
2008-09-15, 17:31
355 posts

Jun 2006
Sheikh Plisken wrote:
even if certain models are banned ppl could use HUDframes to make a straight line for aiming.

This isn't a discussion about fakeshaft--it's a discussion about the use of a very thin shaft model. A thin shaft model should provide some benefits because your visibility isn't limited as much and your opponent's shaft won't be nearly as blinding.
2008-09-15, 18:10
122 posts

Jan 2007
I've made an invisible shaft model: http://gfx.qwdrama.com/details/242/ Enjoy, if you can. :-)
--
"Dag eats little Reloads for breakfast." (c) :-)
2008-09-15, 18:40
173 posts

Jun 2008
LOL Unreal
2008-09-15, 22:14
303 posts

Jun 2007
I accidentally made particle beam invisible, don't know which command was responsible for this. Normal shaft wasn't invisible. Tried to play with it, but it doesn't help at all. And you get the feeling that something is "just not right".

My point of view in shaft discussion:

Leave shaft model as it is, or allow custom models that have the same effect on gameplay (blocking enemy view is the most important factor!). Change ezQ particle shaft in the same way, it shouldn't give player advantage, right now it gives you too much advantage.
Don't cut down shaft damage, but give it less knockback, it have too much influence on movement.

Alternative: Allow all custom models, particle textures etc. but make them work only for beam shoot by player. Other players beams should remain original, only with allowed changes (texture color, shaft light, fakeshaft). That way nobody should complain that thin shaft give advantage, everyone will choose what is best for him, and all will have to deal with the same amount of blocked view when attacked with the shaft. Of course, this would require two separate shaft models and some coding, but i think it is doable.
2008-09-16, 06:58
95 posts

Jun 2006
Herb wrote:
Don't cut down shaft damage, but give it less knockback, it have too much influence on movement.

Or why not just leave it the way it is now?! Don't know what's up with you people...
2008-09-16, 07:57
231 posts

Jan 2006
Sheikh Plisken wrote:

Would be nice to try... A hud cfg someone?
2008-09-16, 09:11
1329 posts

Apr 2006
bent wrote:
Herb wrote:

Or why not just leave it the way it is now?! Don't know what's up with you people...

Don't worry. KTX will not be having such changes, ever.
2008-09-16, 10:01
173 posts

Jun 2008
This is purely out of interest and completly off-topic. Renzo, is KTX "your" mod and are there are other similar ones out there? Went to qw-dev to have a look but it wants a login now.
2008-09-16, 13:03
21 posts

May 2007
jOn wrote:
Sheikh Plisken wrote:

Would be nice to try... A hud cfg someone?

Here is one i made (I dont use it though) :
Of course u can easily write a script to make this appear only when shooting LG.

I use:

vid_mode "3"
vid_conwidth "320"
vid_conheight "240"

//MQWCL HUD
hud_ammo1_align_x "center"
hud_ammo1_align_y "center"
hud_ammo1_order "9"
hud_ammo1_place "gun3"
hud_ammo1_pos_x "34.600006"
hud_ammo1_pos_y "0.8"
hud_ammo1_scale "1.2"
hud_ammo1_show "1"
hud_ammo1_style "1"
hud_ammo2_align_x "center"
hud_ammo2_align_y "center"
hud_ammo2_order "11"
hud_ammo2_place "gun5"
hud_ammo2_pos_x "34"
hud_ammo2_pos_y "-6"
hud_ammo2_scale "1.2"
hud_ammo2_show "1"
hud_ammo2_style "1"
hud_ammo3_align_x "center"
hud_ammo3_align_y "center"
hud_ammo3_order "12"
hud_ammo3_place "group1"
hud_ammo3_pos_x "13.5"
hud_ammo3_pos_y "22"
hud_ammo3_scale "1.2"
hud_ammo3_show "1"
hud_ammo3_style "1"
hud_ammo4_align_x "center"
hud_ammo4_align_y "center"
hud_ammo4_order "14"
hud_ammo4_place "gun8"
hud_ammo4_pos_x "34.5"
hud_ammo4_scale "1.2"
hud_ammo4_show "1"
hud_ammo4_style "1"
hud_ammo_align_x "left"
hud_ammo_align_y "bottom"
hud_ammo_order "3"
hud_ammo_place "screen"
hud_ammo_pos_x "263"
hud_ammo_pos_y "-8"
hud_ammo_show "0"
hud_ammo_style "1"
hud_armor_align_x "center"
hud_armor_order "575"
hud_armor_place "iarmor"
hud_armor_pos_x "40.499954"
hud_armor_pos_y "-0.8"
hud_armor_scale "2"
hud_armor_style "1"
hud_armordamage_order "576"
hud_armordamage_pos_x "155"
hud_armordamage_pos_y "232"
hud_clock_item_opacity "0.2"
hud_clock_pos_x "-2.299991"
hud_clock_pos_y "229.699936"
hud_clock_scale "0.4275"
hud_clock_show "1"
hud_democlock_show "0"
hud_face_item_opacity "1"
hud_face_order "1"
hud_face_pos_x "68.000221"
hud_face_pos_y "-10.700012"
hud_face_scale "1.2"
hud_fps_align_x "right"
hud_fps_align_y "bottom"
hud_fps_decimals "0"
hud_fps_place "top"
hud_fps_pos_x "-10.700059"
hud_fps_pos_y "-47.499973"
hud_frags_align_x "left"
hud_frags_align_y "top"
hud_frags_extra_spec_info "1"
hud_frags_place "screen"
hud_gameclock_align_x "center"
hud_gameclock_align_y "center"
hud_gameclock_big "0"
hud_gameclock_place "group3"
hud_gameclock_pos_x "1"
hud_gameclock_scale "1.2"
hud_group1_align_x "center"
hud_group1_align_y "bottom"
hud_group1_frame "0.12"
hud_group1_height "83.5"
hud_group1_item_opacity "1"
hud_group1_pos_x "121.300392"
hud_group1_pos_y "-11.100007"
hud_group1_show "1"
hud_group1_width "69.5"
hud_group2_align_y "bottom"
hud_group2_frame "0"
hud_group2_frame_color "255 255 255"
hud_group2_height "50.5"
hud_group2_pos_x "-96.5"
hud_group2_pos_y "-114"
hud_group2_width "134"
hud_group3_align_x "center"
hud_group3_align_y "bottom"
hud_group3_frame "0.02"
hud_group3_height "20"
hud_group3_pos_x "1.40007"
hud_group3_pos_y "-37.59977"
hud_group3_show "1"
hud_group3_width "61.000004"
hud_group4_align_x "center"
hud_group4_align_y "bottom"
hud_group4_frame "0.6"
hud_group4_frame_color "40"
hud_group4_height "149.90004"
hud_group4_item_opacity "1"
hud_group4_pos_y "29.60004"
hud_group4_show "1"
hud_group4_width "2"
hud_group5_align_y "bottom"
hud_group5_frame "0.03"
hud_group5_height "28"
hud_group5_pos_x "60"
hud_group5_width "10"
hud_group6_align_x "center"
hud_group6_align_y "bottom"
hud_group6_frame "0.03"
hud_group6_frame_color "255 255 255"
hud_group6_height "35"
hud_group6_pos_x "13"
hud_group6_pos_y "-116"
hud_group6_width "20"
hud_group7_frame "0.03"
hud_group7_frame_color "255 255 255"
hud_group7_height "35"
hud_group7_order "1"
hud_group7_pos_x "64"
hud_group7_pos_y "-6"
hud_group7_width "110"
hud_group8_frame "0.015"
hud_group9_align_x "center"
hud_group9_frame "0.015"
hud_group9_frame_color "255 255 255"
hud_group9_height "44"
hud_group9_pos_x "-20"
hud_group9_pos_y "-6"
hud_group9_width "110"
hud_gun2_align_x "center"
hud_gun2_align_y "center"
hud_gun2_order "7"
hud_gun2_place "group1"
hud_gun2_pos_x "-122"
hud_gun2_pos_y "-14"
hud_gun2_scale "1.2"
hud_gun2_show "0"
hud_gun2_style "1"
hud_gun3_align_x "left"
hud_gun3_align_y "top"
hud_gun3_order "8"
hud_gun3_place "group1"
hud_gun3_pos_x "3"
hud_gun3_pos_y "5"
hud_gun3_scale "1.2"
hud_gun3_style "3"
hud_gun4_align_x "center"
hud_gun4_order "9"
hud_gun4_place "group1"
hud_gun4_pos_x "-22"
hud_gun4_pos_y "-21"
hud_gun4_scale "1.245"
hud_gun4_style "3"
hud_gun5_align_x "center"
hud_gun5_order "10"
hud_gun5_place "group1"
hud_gun5_pos_x "-21.5"
hud_gun5_pos_y "-9"
hud_gun5_scale "1.2"
hud_gun5_style "3"
hud_gun6_align_x "center"
hud_gun6_order "11"
hud_gun6_place "group1"
hud_gun6_pos_x "-21.5"
hud_gun6_pos_y "15"
hud_gun6_scale "1.2"
hud_gun6_style "3"
hud_gun7_align_x "center"
hud_gun7_order "12"
hud_gun7_place "group1"
hud_gun7_pos_x "-21.5"
hud_gun7_pos_y "27"
hud_gun7_scale "1.2"
hud_gun7_style "3"
hud_gun8_align_x "center"
hud_gun8_order "13"
hud_gun8_place "group1"
hud_gun8_pos_x "-21.5"
hud_gun8_pos_y "3"
hud_gun8_scale "1.2"
hud_gun8_style "3"
hud_health_align_x "center"
hud_health_item_opacity "1"
hud_health_order "2"
hud_health_place "screen"
hud_health_pos_x "28.799999"
hud_health_pos_y "95.00032"
hud_health_scale "2"
hud_health_style "1"
hud_healthdamage_order "3"
hud_healthdamage_pos_x "10"
hud_healthdamage_style "1"
hud_iammo1_place "screen"
hud_iammo2_align_x "left"
hud_iammo2_order "1"
hud_iammo2_place "screen"
hud_iammo3_align_x "left"
hud_iammo3_order "2"
hud_iammo3_place "screen"
hud_iammo4_align_x "left"
hud_iammo4_order "3"
hud_iammo4_place "screen"
hud_iammo4_style "0"
hud_iammo_align_x "left"
hud_iammo_align_y "top"
hud_iammo_order "4"
hud_iammo_place "screen"
hud_iammo_show "0"
hud_iarmor_align_x "left"
hud_iarmor_align_y "bottom"
hud_iarmor_order "574"
hud_iarmor_place "screen"
hud_iarmor_pos_x "79.300049"
hud_iarmor_pos_y "-9.9"
hud_iarmor_scale "1.2"
hud_key1_place "top"
hud_key1_show "0"
hud_key2_order "1"
hud_key2_show "0"
hud_ownfrags_align_y "center"
hud_ownfrags_pos_x "179"
hud_ownfrags_pos_y "89.5"
hud_ownfrags_show "0"
hud_pent_align_x "center"
hud_pent_align_y "center"
hud_pent_order "3"
hud_pent_place "group2"
hud_pent_scale "2"
hud_pent_style "1"
hud_ping_place "top"
hud_quad_align_x "center"
hud_quad_align_y "center"
hud_quad_order "5"
hud_quad_place "group2"
hud_quad_scale "2.005"
hud_quad_style "1"
hud_radar_align_x "right"
hud_radar_align_y "center"
hud_radar_height "126"
hud_radar_highlight_color "255 255 0"
hud_radar_itemfilter "backpack quad pent suit ring health armor shells cells rockets nails mega"
hud_radar_place "screen"
hud_radar_pos_x "326"
hud_radar_pos_y "376"
hud_radar_weaponfilter "ssg ng sng gl rl lg"
hud_radar_width "200"
hud_ring_align_x "center"
hud_ring_align_y "center"
hud_ring_order "4"
hud_ring_place "group2"
hud_ring_scale "2"
hud_ring_style "1"
hud_sigil1_place "screen"
hud_sigil2_order "1"
hud_sigil3_order "2"
hud_sigil4_order "3"
hud_suit_order "4"
hud_suit_show "0"
hud_teamfrags_align_y "bottom"
hud_teamfrags_cell_height "2"
hud_teamfrags_cell_width "10"
hud_teamfrags_colors_alpha "0.2"
hud_teamfrags_extra_spec_info "0"
hud_teamfrags_maxname "5"
hud_teamfrags_place "screen"
hud_teamfrags_pos_x "-120.900085"
hud_teamfrags_pos_y "-17.999947"
hud_teamfrags_rows "2"
hud_teamfrags_shownames "1"
hud_teamfrags_space_x "10"
hud_teamfrags_space_y "0"
hud_teamfrags_style "1"
hud_teamfrags_vertical "1"
hud_tracking_align_x "left"
hud_tracking_align_y "center"
hud_tracking_format "Ônáaëéîç: %n"
hud_tracking_place "screen"
hud_tracking_pos_x "0.9"
hud_tracking_pos_y "73.700073"
2008-09-16, 13:10
1435 posts

Jan 2006
Following offtopic posts will be deleted, use PM function or start a new thread.
2008-09-16, 18:49
86 posts

Jan 2006
Great post vlood!!
/tumult
  29 posts on 1 page  1