1 post on 1 page  1
European Quake League
2007-07-11, 00:25
News Writer
2260 posts

Jan 2006
Angua interview 2006-02-02

Quote:
After calling Mr.Angua's agent for several months I finaly got an appointment for a interview and here it goes

Hello and thanks for agreeing to do this interview!

Hello my biggest fan

What is your irl status? I.e name (firtsname if you are shy), age, work/school, other basic stuff?

Adam Lindsjö, not shy obviously, 20... soon to be 21, hot stuff, doing the military service and gets out in 71 days

Give us a brief resumé of your qw career. How and when did you start and why do you keep playing?

began like one year after quake got released, some lanaction with my brother who was called daver, after a couple of years of sporadic lan-gaming I got internet
then me, daver, nikita and marx started a clan kinda
spartacus, we owned like every clan there was
then started playing cs, won eurocup and got inactive
returned to qw, joined X, played a season, joined bgsr, played a season there too, and now in cmf
btw. vladde and mrlame taught me alot in bgsr
and I play nowadays mostly because I still think it's fun.

What is the greatest moment in your qw career?

got a few, like winning a duel vs xavier, winning nqr, and winning vs fs every now and then, always gr8 fun

What do you think about EQL compaired to NQR and other tourneys?

I think it's quite the same to nqr, I like it, except for 3pointsystem... 2-1games should be rewarded as they are more fun to play, rapes suck

witch player do you look up to most in QW and why?

tough choice, but I think I'll have to say fifi, he - if anyone - is the most intelligent player ever (hint gaz)

What is your worst QW moment?

oh my, already at flamequestion? can't say _one_ moment, could start with bgsr-fs, mrlame gets banned fs gets wo in groupgames, or why not bgsr-fs playing 3on4 in semi/quarter...

Do you usually whine alot during games or do you belong to thequiet ones who just keep playing and have a fun time whatever the outcome?

a code we started in X was to never talk during the games... so no, I do not whine at all during the games, afterwards I can criticise, but no, not whine.

What is your comment on the milton pic?

hahaha

Who do you think is the most underated clan and player? and why?

hard to tell, overrating is easier... tho the angry harwester from aq is quite underrated
I'd say, clan I dunno, as I said, more overrating in div1.

Who is the most overrated player and clan? and why?

murdoc seems to be rated very high nowadays even tho he's quite the egocentric player, to not speak of the whining and eventual teamkilling. Clan, well there are a few... no need to put them up until the tournament is ove

Who do you think gonna win eql (if u count cMF out) and why?

LA will probably pull it off this year... they aren't scared of the opponents lineup, opposed to tVS for example

Give me a few comments of all players in cMF.. what you think about them etc..

siv - the man of big games, defensive player with nerves of steel. Our not so secret weapon for deciders.
jus(dare) - ra-camper deluxe, haven't played2much with him tho
fifi - like I said before, most intelligent player there is, offensive.
Zhin - same as dare here, haven't really played alot, but history tells here lies gr8 skills.
hlt - the helena, very offensive, and mostly jumps around like he has quad even tho he hasn't.
Vore - mostly plays defensive positions, aerowalk-guru.
Archi - Master of 2on2 together with me, ez win vs riker and rock ggthx.
vana - former sr member, more I don't know, have played like one map with him, where he was quite offensive.
mooniz - mostly speccing & playing wow nowadays even tho he's got madskills in dm2 bigroom teleports.
jester - the god.
fix - probably the perfect player, plays every position there is, and quadruns like only fix/fifi can.

We have heard that Carmack himself called you and said that he have renamed e1m2 to "castle of angua"! is this true? and from were does Castle of angua come rom?

It's actually true, probably because of cmf-gtg nqr semi where I topfragged over former e1m2-champs griffin & mrlame.

There has been alot of talk about this ilf dude from russia, that he cheated on an EQL game, some russians still say he did not cheat and just used low sens or something.. what do you think about this whole situation?

the russians who say he did not cheat are either dumb, brainwashed or just simply haven't checked the demos...

You have lost vs L0 and AQ in this EQL so far, how does it come that cMF (former NQR winners) loose vs previous eazy clans?

dedication quite obviously, we could've used a different lineup in those games, but we didn't as we want to give all our players who _want_ to play the chance.

What do you think about the community at the moment?

Let's see... last week I was in the army, tVS asking us for eql whole week, this week, when I'm home, fix and fifi available, they suddenly don't want to play. They say mirage is away for the whole week, but you see them prac with all 4 members daily. This, I'd say, is bad sportsmanship.

During the last years, we have seen a few topclans come and go. What ingridients do you think a team needs, to stay at the top and win games/leagues and do you have a good recepie to create a winning team?

Nowadays, the team is probably best with 4 allroundplayers, all who can quadrun and play defensive positions. Most clans use mm3 now too, something which kinda gives a different dimension to the whole teamplayaspect... we in cmf haven't bothered to get it, 2oldschool4that. But back to the question, further on it probably depends on the map too, as I like the setup of two defensive and two offensive players on e1m2 for example.

Some ppl like to play 1on1 some 2on2 some 4on4 and some pov/endif, but it seems that you love prewar, how come?

Probably because I'm the bestest there is on it... 1on1 is just hide, 2on2 can be fun if all players play 4fun and no hiding, pov/endif just suck.
and I have never lost a single prewar

Im planing to run a povdmm4 soon, UL won the last one vs Interceptor in the finals, the upcoming tourney will be held on wargamez without minping, who do you think gonna win?

I have no idea about povdmm4, probably the one with 12ms and a killer shaft, perhaps dave paradoks larsen ?

I have seen on some demos that you use tracklist during games to see who got pent/quad, and that you have tracklist bounded to mouse2, is that true?

actually, I don't use tracklist to see who got pent/quad, I use it to see if the specs are speccing me, which makes me win the tracklist, it kinda goes hand in hand with my prewardedication. If I get many specs tracking me, I'll do hot moves and everyone will be happy.
I do not have it bound to mouse2 tho, but y, like one button up from my moverightbutton

i know you always got the latest qw gear, the qw glove the hottest mouse and qw pants. What it the latest high tech qw item you have bought

there's this new qw-helmet.. it gives me +50% sg and 125hp when spawning.

What map is your favourite? and why?

e1m2, no shaft, many sg-duels, lots of survival and sneaky tactics are needed, perfect.

Rumor is that you played with ToT_Slabby in the topsecret clan gatugeng a few years ago...what skills and techniques did you learn from him?

I learned to not care about getting teamkilled constantly
and the topsecret take ring-tactic

Okey some fast questions now....

Sassa or Gaz ?
he he, gazsa

QW.nu or besmella?
qw.nu

Link or Kingpin?
HAHA, link

prewar or play EQL finals?
prewar, we're already out of reach for the finals

Fallbunny on or fallbunny off?
fallbunny off, more hot skillz needed

russia or poland
russia

Vladde or Manu?
gatugenget

Obv or SD?
as long as it's not the whiney SD's, i'll go for SD, as OBV are all whiney except muti and nas

Thnx alot mr.angua... some final comments before we call it the day?
sometimes, dead is better.

Thx to manu/vladde and nas for helping me with the questions

COMMENTS

#1 2006-02-02 03:19 by vladde

micro-kid?

#2 2006-02-02 03:19 by nas

micro-kid?

#3 2006-02-02 03:24 by manu

where are byrackan nowdays ??!

#4 2006-02-02 03:26 by error

error??

#5 2006-02-02 03:34 by nas

#6 2006-02-02 03:51 by slabby

error! kom genast till #gatugeng din smygnötare

#7 2006-02-02 06:33 by blAze

Ihme vinee.

#8 2006-02-02 08:05 by menth0l

Hahha that was sweet. Thanks sassa / angua.

#9 2006-02-02 08:23 by lib

what milton pic?

#10 2006-02-02 09:03 by Hagge

hehe nice interview xD I wanna see miltonpic too :\

#11 2006-02-02 09:22 by gaz

OMG this interview could stir up some drama with murdoc/tVS. *Hoppas*

/me goes back to studying fifi demos.

#12 2006-02-02 09:27 by ricks0n

What do you think about the community at the moment?

Let's see... last week I was in the army, tVS asking us for eql whole week, this week, when I'm home, fix and fifi available, they suddenly don't want to play. They say mirage is away for the whole week, but you see them prac with all 4 members daily. This, I'd say, is bad sportsmanship.

i agree, when we played vs tVS and insane started to lagg, they refused to play it another day, or even delay it 10 mins, everyone went "WO", kinda pathetic...

#13 2006-02-02 09:28 by murdoc

lool angua hates me, how sad is that :cry: :[[[

#14 2006-02-02 10:13 by Haggis

I think Murdoc has proven himself worthy enough, so no flaming needed

#15 2006-02-02 10:22 by -insane-

They played 3on4, i couldnt do anything really had 50-100 ms jumping, had to stay at ra all match :<

Lame..

#16 2006-02-02 10:25 by cge

Danny is prolly one of the h00test thing alive. He also eats opponent alive...

#17 2006-02-02 10:55 by murdoc

cge is a cocksucker :/

#18 2006-02-02 11:17 by murdoc

ffs stop faking me! :[[

#19 2006-02-02 11:19 by cge

fu murdoc, fucking cunt :<

#20 2006-02-02 11:19 by menth0l

yo ake_vader how about some ip addresses up in dis bitch

#21 2006-02-02 11:50 by sassa

yeah that would be something!!!

#22 2006-02-02 12:19 by almeida

Im planing to run a povdmm4 soon, UL won the last one vs Interceptor in the finals, the upcoming tourney will be held on wargamez without minping, who do you think gonna win?

I have no idea about povdmm4, probably the one with 12ms and a killer shaft, perhaps dave paradoks larsen ?

eeeerrr you mean valla from fom ?!

#23 2006-02-02 12:25 by almeida

i wanna see a interview with znappe aka clive or flinta it is his biiiirthday today !

#24 2006-02-02 12:26 by almeida

znappe has the longest qw career like 3pages (A4)

#25 2006-02-02 12:28 by gaz

Why do you wanna see an interview with him? He's your mate, ask him yourself!

#26 2006-02-02 13:04 by almeida

i wanna see a interview with him cus he is the 133732t

#27 2006-02-02 13:25 by mirage

quote: "They say mirage is away for the whole week, but you see them prac with all 4 members daily."

I have not seen the conversation between Ihminen and cmf, so I can't tell for sure what he have said to you. But what I can tell you is that there have been some sort of misunderstanding here.

This is from our private channel:

22:58:21 <@Topi_> [22:53] <fix> torstai/perjantai/lauantai/sunnuntai?
22:58:53 <@Milton^> ei ainakaan perjantai
22:58:55 <@Milton^> muuten iha sama
22:59:03 < mirage> su käy noista
22:59:12 <@blAze> kaikki käy
22:59:19 < mirage> mun pitää todnäk herää pe joskus tosi aikasin ku pitää
lähtee aamul ajelee varkautee
22:59:33 < mirage> mut torstaina joskus alkuillast käy
22:59:45 <@blAze> alku illat paskoi
23:00:07 <@blAze> ei kerkee prc/lag
23:00:51 <@Topi_> noh minkä päivän ja kellonajan sanon
23:01:03 < mirage> su 20.40
23:01:26 <@Topi_> risto on varmaa syömäs tohon kellonaikaan
23:01:36 <@Topi_> mites sä oot paikalla mirage pe la
23:01:49 < mirage> jos risto suunnitelee ohjelmansa niin et ei oo syömäs
23:01:59 <@Topi_> mites sä oot paikalla mirage pe la
23:02:02 < mirage> oon varmaa xxxxx kans ku ei ehitä näkee viikol
23:02:17 <@Topi_> noh, sit on aika sanomatta selvää ettei oteta sitä aikasin
sunnuntaina jos oot pe ja la pois??
23:02:54 <@Topi_> eli pystyt pelaan tänää ja huomenna 24/7 eli kantsis pelaa se torstaina?
23:03:18 < mirage> tänää voin pelaa viel ehkä reilun tunnin, sit meen nukkuu
23:03:34 <@Topi_> entä huomenna?
23:03:38 < mirage> huomen ja ylihuomen pitää vääntää harkkaa yhteensä 8h. Kai
sillonki myöhäsel ehtii 2h pelaa molempina päivinä.
23:03:43 <@blAze> vaikeeta o
23:03:43 <@Topi_> ok
23:03:50 <@Topi_> eli ei pelata sit cmf tällä viikolla

Short summary for non-finnish speakers:

I said I can play 2h late on wed, thursday.
I said I'm away for friday&saturday.
We don't want to play early on sunday because we have not been able to prac on fri,sat.

What's the reason for us not playing official against cMF yet is that we think that our teamplay & routine are not at the level we want them to be. And we don't want to play games when we are not in shape. It's just plain stupid to loose for playing bad. Loosing to a better opponent when you self play good is another thing.

I just wanted to put some facts on the table with this post and stop the possibly flaming war which can start by making such statements.

#28 2006-02-02 13:27 by mirage

Forgive my typing errors. I hope you got the point anyway.

#29 2006-02-02 13:40 by mirage

This is the actual thing Ihminen said to Fix:

23:05:29 <@Topi_> [22:53] <fix> torstai/perjantai/lauantai/sunnuntai?
23:05:29 <@Topi_> [23:00] <Topi_> joo kysyin
23:05:29 <@Topi_> [23:06] <Topi_> ei vissii onnistu täl viikol
23:05:35 <@Topi_> [23:07] <Topi_> mirage ei oo oikeen läsnä
23:05:35 <@Topi_> [23:07] <fix> ok.
23:05:35 <@Topi_> [23:07] <Topi_> :/
23:05:35 <@Topi_> [23:07] <fix> katellaa jahka näyttää paremmalta

So it's almost a certain that one could get a misunderstanding here.

#30 2006-02-02 13:53 by mirage

Corrections to english summary:

I can play 2h late on tue,wed and early on thursday evening.

#31 2006-02-02 14:05 by fifi

I suppose angua just wants to play as many games as possible now that he has a week off of army You shouldn't feel pressured to play when you haven't prepared enough, it's fine to play later than this week. Our point is that the game would be more "classy" with us having a top lineup (both angua and fix playing), but obviously we will play without them if required.

#32 2006-02-02 14:15 by gaz

Typical angua, stirring up drama

#33 2006-02-02 14:41 by angua

what would qw be without drama?? Like fifi said, you do as you wish - obviously - tho I'm quite curious why the sudden change of not being prepared, as you wanted to play earlier weeks.

#34 2006-02-02 14:48 by mooniz

Why did tvs then play vs LA if their "teamplay & routine are not at the level they want them to be"?

#35 2006-02-02 14:49 by Sassa

mm very good quesiton mooniz

#36 2006-02-02 15:10 by blAze

"last week I was in the army, tVS asking us for eql whole week"

Care to present irc logs where we are asking for a game WHOLE last week? Because AFAIK we have asked for a game ONCE several weeks ago and you agreed to play it. When the game was supposed to commence we had 4 players ready on the server, but CMF was nowhere to be found! Afterwards it turned out that fix had felt too sleepy to play... So puhlease, if it was up to us the game would have been played already.

"I'm quite curious why the sudden change of not being prepared, as you wanted to play earlier weeks."

"Why did tvs then play vs LA if their "teamplay & routine are not at the level they want them to be"?"

Anyone can make a mistake, but only stupid does the same twice. Obviously we do not want to repeat the fiasco that was the LA game.

#37 2006-02-02 15:17 by blAze

"i agree, when we played vs tVS and insane started to lagg, they refused to play it another day, or even delay it 10 mins, everyone went "WO", kinda pathetic..."

Hah, that's beyond lame, you never asked to postpone it.

Looks like these swedes are real storytellers.

#38 2006-02-02 15:21 by Vertigo

Nothing unusual in that tVS wont play a single official game against any clan unless they have the best possible conditions. This clan has never cared about their opponents or the QW scene in general. Zetor did the same thing.

But anyway: both are legendary clans, who have achieved great victories. Hooray.

#39 2006-02-02 15:21 by angua

Don't get so defensive now blaze, you know just as well as I that I can't present logs of something I haven't seen, as you quoted there; I was in the army, which means like 400 kilometres from here. And puhlease, stop those capitals, they're just making you look angry. I've just heard, from quite good sources, that you wanted to play last week, perhaps not you in person blaze, tho it could've been someone else in your clan!!
And it actually is up to you when the game shall be played, every evening this week we've responded on your .qw-announcements with "eql?" and such.

#40 2006-02-02 15:33 by gaz

#11 2006-02-02 09:22 by gaz

OMG this interview could stir up some drama with murdoc/tVS. *Hoppas*
--

It LOOKS as though I was RIGHT. Wouldn't YOU agree BLAZE?

#41 2006-02-02 15:37 by nas

DRAMA... sweeet =)

#42 2006-02-02 15:39 by blAze

First you make up stories and then accuse us of being "defensive" when correcting you. I have not heard that we wanted to play last week.

At least in the finnish army you get out nearly every weekend, so I'm sure we can find a time later on that suits both teams.

There are teams that have played like one game, so really, what's the rush? CMF is in hurry to play it before we have a chance to get in shape?

#43 2006-02-02 15:46 by angua

When did I post some story ? Must have missed something here, you don't seem to realise there are more than me thinking you have a very unsportsmanlike behaviour The "accusation" of you being defensive is derived right from your way of writing that last post. In the swedish army, at this times, you live out in the woods during weekends. And we sure are afraid of your shape, we can't even reach the playoffs, just want to get our games played. 3 games left, gtg game is scheduled, la game is scheduled, tvs is "when we're ready"...

#44 2006-02-02 16:04 by blAze

"When did I post some story?"

Up there when you claimed that "tVS asking us for eql whole week".

We did not ask for a game "whole week", so you are simply lying.

And of course it's defensive, I am defending us from your lies afterall.

"you don't seem to realise there are more than me thinking you have a very unsportsmanlike behaviour "

Hahhah, well, personally I don't give a flying fuck about "sportmanship" or what anyone thinks, I only care about winning. So spare your moral lectures to someone who cares.

#45 2006-02-02 16:10 by Elec

itq!

good ol' cmf vs tvs puukotusta aka stabbing

carry on..

#46 2006-02-02 16:11 by Haggis

Well this was a nice way to treat a clan that came back to qw. No wonder people quit playing :|

#47 2006-02-02 16:17 by angua

" I have not heard that we wanted to play last week."
I have not heard, does that mean your clan can't have asked anyway? Ye, lies, stories.

First you say I accuse you of a defensive post, now you're just sucking it in, good job, tho you still have that thought of me lying.

For response to the last crap you wrote there I'll quote Dave Paradoks Larsen, "Only Losers play 4fun", guess we can put one more into the books. blAze: "I don't give a flying fuck about "sportmanship" or what anyone thinks, I only care about winning."

gg and goodbye

#48 2006-02-02 16:18 by Vertigo

"personally I don't give a flying fuck about "sportmanship" or what anyone thinks, I only care about winning."

This was a proper statement from Blaze.

It is a shame that there's still some people around who dont know what kind of a clan tVS really is.

I have to say tVS has been so consistent with "not giving a flying fuck about sportsmanship" that I have to admire them. NGAFFASS since 1997!

#49 2006-02-02 16:18 by camp1no

bad sportmanship indeed =(
angua obviously 2hot2handle!

#50 2006-02-02 16:20 by gaz

Vert: Sportsmanship is one word - that should be NGAFFAS

#51 2006-02-02 16:27 by blAze

"I have not heard, does that mean your clan can't have asked anyway?"

Check your sarcasm detector. If I have not heard about it then the chances are we have not asked. Ask for your "reliable" source for irc logs of us asking for a game "whole last week". Can't find them? Didn't think so.

For once I can agree with Para.

#52 2006-02-02 16:28 by gaz

"Only losers play for fun"
-- David "ParadokS" Larsen

"DET AR BARA ETT DATASPEL!!!"
-- Magnus "Clox" Oien

I know which I agree with

#53 2006-02-02 16:44 by fix

blaze: i was literally sleeping, not felt like too tired to play, just falled a sleep.

and ye Ihminen did ask for eql game last week, one night or two...cant remember..i can dig the log for you if you feel like its neccesary

#54 2006-02-02 16:46 by fix

and ye i know, one or two nights are not like wholeweek. but you have to forgive angua for that

#55 2006-02-02 16:46 by angua

yepyep, up2blaze if he needs that log, tho I personally don't really think it's necessary anymore as we all got what we wanted out of blAze with his thoughts about sportsmanship.

#56 2006-02-02 16:52 by Elec

tVS bashing process [||||--] - 72,3% complete.

are you sure you want to quit now [y/n]?

#57 2006-02-02 16:56 by gaz

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

#58 2006-02-02 17:00 by razor

some good old flames here , i almost thought they had died out, last season i dont think there was a single tiny argument in any of the matches in div1, or do i forget anything? i guess it was the lack of top clans who made it that way

#59 2006-02-02 17:05 by Ningizzia

Different people have different mentalities.

Some guys play for the sake of winning, others simply dont care and play for the fun of it. Personally I've never had any problems with TVS whatsoever. They've always been good sports towards the clans ive been in.
And I have had no problems arranging games with them (ie. enslaved - tvs in smackdown 3).

But apart from that I feel this arguing will just hurt the scene more and hopefully the two best finnish clans ever can come up with a solution :-I

blAze <3
Angua <3

#60 2006-02-02 17:24 by blAze

Well, the LA game was 24. so I guess it's possible he might have asked for a game before that. Still a far cry from "asking for a game whole week" as angua here is trying to make it look like we've been begging for a game continuously until he came back home, which is certainly not true.

Notice that we have also turned down FS's request for a game so it's not like we were playing all other top clans and waiting for you to have a weak lineup.

@razor: count on cMF to start whining, even their inactive ex-players come running when they smell a chance to whine about something. Seems like nothing changes in 10 years.

#61 2006-02-02 17:27 by angua (82.182.32.XXX)

" as angua here is trying to make it look like we've been begging for a game continuously until he came back home, which is certainly not true."

The point i wanted to make was that you did want to play then, now you don't. And the point is made, no matter how many or few times you wanted to play us during that week, as long as it's more than zero the point is proved.

#62 2006-02-02 17:27 by slm (81.216.139.XXX)

i still remember the days when tvs refused to play if they didnt have 13ms. happy times!!

#63 2006-02-02 17:31 by Elec (80.223.211.XXX)

To put it straight tVS and cMF have been rivals since.. well, always, with no compromises or exceptions from either side. You cannot deny it no matter how you try and look at it. You can see it from posts like this, clansite news and so on. Bitter comments everywhere where qw community goes to.

The difference between players like blAze and Vertigo is that the other doesn't care about what most people think (to a certain degree) and to the other it's all that matters and what he cares for.

You can try and twist people's opinion as much as you like but what stands in the scoreboard after the game you cannot change.

It's just amusing to see the good ol' sparks still come alive from year to year.

Also nice to see the community still kickin' after these years, no matter what it's like now, btw.. And hi yonaz my artist comrade how ya been? gonna find you on irc now!

#64 2006-02-02 17:45 by Vertigo (157.24.219.XXX)

"Seems like nothing changes in 10 years. "

Hehe.. I just love traditions!

#65 2006-02-02 18:10 by Ã…ke Vader (217.210.103.XXX)

Now i know what match to expect the most from this season anyway.

#66 2006-02-02 18:19 by blAze (130.230.1.XXX)

"The point i wanted to make was that you did want to play then, now you don't."

The point you were trying to make, but failed miserably, was that we are somehow trying to avoid playing against your "top lineup".

#67 2006-02-02 18:38 by mooniz (84.231.146.XXX)

Hi there, im the inactive one so I dunno if I even have the right to comment here.. but here it comes anyway!

First you say:
"Hahhah, well, personally I don't give a flying fuck about "sportmanship" or what anyone thinks, I only care about winning. So spare your moral lectures to someone who cares. "

Doesnt this statement alone validate the point... ?

"The point you were trying to make, but failed miserably, was that we are somehow trying to avoid playing against your "top lineup"."

#68 2006-02-02 19:07 by blAze (130.230.1.XXX)

Nope. It means that we don't care about your lineup one way or the other. If you aim to be the best it should not matter who you play against.

What you are trying to say is that we should play the game on a time that is not very good for us just so you could field your top lineup. That we are not prepared to do.

As I said previously, I'm sure we can find a time that suits both teams, this argument is pointless.

#69 2006-02-02 19:09 by phrenic (81.229.7.XXX)

drama

#70 2006-02-02 19:19 by nakoz (80.217.82.XXX)

whine = zzzz
sassa = zzzz

#71 2006-02-02 19:25 by angua (82.182.32.XXX)

obviously everyone gets the point except you blaze, so I guess i didn't fail "miserably"

#72 2006-02-02 19:35 by lib (213.100.62.XXX)

what can i say except SWEET DELICIOUS DRAMA.
to be honest, this is fine right now, it hasnt got too personal and has certainly made tvs vs cmf a must see, whenever it may actually happen. cheers!

#73 2006-02-02 19:53 by Kauka (81.225.206.XXX)

EXCLUSIVE IRC-LOGS TO PROVE EVERYTHING:

[angua]: jävla newbs
[Kauka]: vilka?
[angua]: sassa såklart

#74 2006-02-02 20:04 by gaz (84.12.189.XXX)

Kaveh that just proves what we already know - that Sassa is a noob

#75 2006-02-02 20:08 by Goljat (195.197.175.XXX)

sniff div1 drama rules!

#76 2006-02-02 20:23 by ui (81.234.8.XXX)

Link or Kingpin?
HAHA, link

That made me cry of joy. olololololol etc

#77 2006-02-02 21:33 by Hagge (83.233.145.XXX)

haha this was a nice chuckle :> keep up the drama \o/

#78 2006-02-03 09:23 by kingpin (213.112.17.XXX)

wtf !!!

my feelings are seriously hurt now angua!

:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

#79 2006-02-03 09:25 by murdoc (84.53.64.XXX)

wich feelings? Be

#80 2006-02-03 11:10 by kingpin (213.112.17.XXX)

smurriedoks!!!!

<3

#81 2006-02-03 12:00 by menth0l (195.163.188.XXX)

o m g cmf-tvs gonna be hot hot hot

#82 2006-02-03 14:17 by Haggis (62.101.203.XXX)

I find it hard to belive that there is a great flamewar going on and it's not about link. Neither have we heard from him. OMFG!
Kingping got pwned by Link (c)Angua

#83 2006-02-03 17:18 by ricks0n (85.194.50.XXX)

Mr Danny murd0c is a sweeeet dude

#84 2006-02-03 19:56 by Grass (85.156.239.XXX)

ÄLKÄÄ TSIPAKKO!!!

Haista paska Tuoppi!

#85 2006-02-04 01:40 by peppe (82.212.77.XXX)

god, the comments never stop do they? :E

#86 2006-02-04 10:57 by Tjall (82.210.147.XXX)

but where is the milton pic FFS!?

#87 2006-02-04 11:01 by moris (146.102.98.XXX)

oh cmon, its only #85. good flames always reach at least #100

#88 2006-02-04 17:57 by Hangman (83.252.87.XXX)

DRAAAAAMA!

#89 2006-02-04 21:05 by Haggis (80.202.57.XXX)

Im just curious, blAze says he only play for the victory, nothing else matters. What about the other members of tVS? Same approach to the game?
Btw, which clan is the most winning in qw?

#90 2006-02-07 10:27 by hto (193.10.229.XXX)

i guess FF or SR won most trophys?

#91 2006-02-08 04:01 by sassa (213.113.96.XXX)

sr won most!
  1 post on 1 page  1