User panel stuff on forum
  7 posts on 1 page  1
LAN tournaments
2017-03-01, 20:46
Administrator
284 posts

Sep 2015
The overall winners of duel and 2v2 have been added to the Goldrush website, so now you can win or lose all your fake monies over the course of the weekend. Everyone should now have at least 10k in their accounts... if you need to register then the code it asks for during registration ('in #quakeworld topic') is tr3km

It's difficult to add more options before all the the competitors are known, but once the initial stages are done and the brackets are known, we'll add more match-based options.

Get betting...
http://goldrush.quakeworld.nu/
2017-03-03, 10:36
Administrator
284 posts

Sep 2015
Now that the 2v2 tournament is down to the last four teams, you can bet on:

Semi-final scores here and here
1st to 4th place finishes here

Also you can still bet on the Warzon trophy winner, for most exciting 1v1 play - current favourite is gt.
2017-03-04, 00:05
Administrator
284 posts

Sep 2015
mli cleaning up so far with correct predictions for both 2v2 semi-finals.

You can now also bet on the results of the 1v1 quarter finals. (available markets)
2017-03-05, 10:57
Administrator
284 posts

Sep 2015
So it turns out the secret to gambling is to risk everything at once.

http://i.imgur.com/jXw92uS.png

Congrats to Drake, I know his nerves are shattered after watching the stream last night so I'm sure having a wallet full of playmoney helps.
2017-03-05, 12:47
152 posts

Feb 2012
meag wrote:
So it turns out the secret to gambling is to risk everything at once.

Congrats to Drake, I know his nerves are shattered after watching the stream last night so I'm sure having a wallet full of playmoney helps.

Risk? What risk? O_o
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.” (c) Johan Cruyff
2017-03-05, 13:39
Administrator
284 posts

Sep 2015
Drake wrote:
Risk? What risk? O_o

<Drrake> ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod
<meag> you okay there?
<Drrake> *shakes his head mutely*
<Drrake> hgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodhgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodhgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod

And that was *before* the games started.
2017-03-05, 14:31
152 posts

Feb 2012
hehehe, well, to be fair - I'm considerably calmer when it begins . But I can't remember rooting so much for anyone or anything for a looong time.
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.” (c) Johan Cruyff
  7 posts on 1 page  1