User panel stuff on forum
  41 posts on 2 pages  First page12Last page
General Discussion
2016-09-22, 17:38
212 posts

Apr 2006
Very sad news. My condolences to his family and his friends in these hard times.

Offtopic: Unfortunately I'm under the impression that these news become more frequent (playerbase getting older) every year - and who knows about the dark figure that is not reported or maybe only a few are aware of the passing.
Is it possible to maintain this information on the QW Wiki (e.g. † next to ones name) for (former) community members who have passed away?
2016-09-23, 02:20
214 posts

Feb 2011
Terrible news
2016-09-23, 08:37
459 posts

Mar 2008
andy wrote:
Very sad news. My condolences to his family and his friends in these hard times.

Offtopic: Unfortunately I'm under the impression that these news become more frequent (playerbase getting older) every year - and who knows about the dark figure that is not reported or maybe only a few are aware of the passing.
Is it possible to maintain this information on the QW Wiki (e.g. † next to ones name) for (former) community members who have passed away?

Nice idea! Like an e-graveyard for QW players
2016-09-23, 22:47
News Writer
183 posts

May 2013
Rikoll wrote:
andy wrote:

Nice idea! Like an e-graveyard for QW players

Maybe a small ribbon icon?

http://www.healthable.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Black-Ribbon.png
2016-09-23, 23:48
News Writer
912 posts

Jan 2006
andy wrote:

Great idea Andy.

In Atrophy's case, I am thinking some tribute be made to him on the QTV page as it was his baby.
2016-09-24, 00:13
News Writer
183 posts

May 2013
dirtbox wrote:

In Atrophy's case, I am thinking some tribute be made to him on the QTV page as it was his baby.

Good idea Dirtbox.
Side note..
I notice when you connect to QTV there is a console message appears in your client, something along the lines of "attempting to stream QTV data" etc. Any way to maybe put an easter egg message. Like "channeling the spirit of Atrophy" or something like that. So his name will be part of the game as it were.
2016-09-26, 18:46
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
That's an awesome idea

No worries Norules - Don't have to call anyone - we just need to find out his next of kin's name/address and send a letter.
(don't post it here though if you have it).

I'm thinking: After our event is done, whatever that might be, one person has to send a letter with condolences, and shortly stating that we had a community event in his honour and that we want to forward the income of this to his family.
Street Vendor Crack down Princess Cop
2016-09-29, 07:12
9 posts

Aug 2016
Just came home from vacation with my father who recently got cancer and saw this..
Really cool guy, used to talk basketball with him, RIP!
2016-10-06, 22:27
14 posts

Nov 2007
Rest in peace old friend
2016-11-06, 00:35
9 posts

Jan 2016
Rip
2016-11-15, 20:25
12 posts

Oct 2012
Just saw this, and so sad to see this indeed.

Really fun guy and to play vs and with for sure.

RIP dear Atrophy
  41 posts on 2 pages  First page12Last page