User panel stuff on forum
  8 posts on 1 page  1
Graphics Discussion
2016-07-03, 11:15
Member
6 posts

Registered:
Jun 2016
Simple items icon set for QuakeWorld ezQuake engine.

Based on icons from:
- ezQuake
- KAWAII ITEMS for hud and models (NPH)
- Runic g Weapon Models and Sprites (BootGuyJoe)

http://i.imgur.com/VZg3zcX.png


There's still some work that need to be done on them, might also make some tracker icons that fit the theme.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08850325909570981577

(Edited 2016-07-06, 19:16)
2016-07-03, 12:35
Member
206 posts

Registered:
Aug 2011
My biggest issue with the default simple items are their fullbright nature, they leave too little contrast between something less important like a couple of rockets and an enemy. They will be easy to spot even if the colors are alot less bright, since by nature they stand out in the QW geometry.

Nice simple items though, very appealing to the eye
carrier has arrived - twitch.tv/carapace_
2016-07-03, 13:16
Member
6 posts

Registered:
Jun 2016
cara wrote:
My biggest issue with the default simple items are their fullbright nature, they leave too little contrast between something less important like a couple of rockets and an enemy. They will be easy to spot even if the colors are alot less bright, since by nature they stand out in the QW geometry.

Nice simple items though, very appealing to the eye

Good point, once I'm done with this set I could make an alternative version with a bit more muted colors.
2016-07-03, 19:16
News Writer
204 posts

Registered:
Jan 2013
order wrote:
Good point, once I'm done with this set I could make an alternative version with a bit more muted colors.

Yes thanks!
2016-07-03, 20:46
Administrator
1212 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
never argue with an idiot. they'll bring you back to their level and then beat you with experience.
2016-07-06, 20:43
Member
285 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
remember matching hud icons
ProjectQ1Q3, Frogbot Waypoint and Map Conversion Tutorial @ http://mickkn.mooo.com
2016-07-06, 22:25
Member
6 posts

Registered:
Jun 2016
Mick wrote:
remember matching hud icons

I have included HUD icons for the weapons, does anyone want the other stuff?
2016-07-12, 21:00
Member
773 posts

Registered:
Mar 2006
order wrote:
Mick wrote:
remember matching hud icons

I have included HUD icons for the weapons, does anyone want the other stuff?


Dude, we want everything!
quakebrasil.bl.ee - Fórum QuakeBrasil
  8 posts on 1 page  1