User panel stuff on forum
  12 posts on 1 page  1
Strategies & Tactics
2016-06-09, 07:48
Member
5 posts

Registered:
May 2016
Guys Girls and whatever
There is a tactic I see people play to beat Noj cos he is the god of dm2
when you get 1 frag up run the rest of the 10 mins
2016-06-11, 12:28
Member
458 posts

Registered:
Mar 2008
Slutbox wrote:
Guys Girls and whatever
There is a tactic I see people play to beat Noj cos he is the god of dm2
when you get 1 frag up run the rest of the 10 mins


Sounds like a perfect dm2 tactic to me
2016-06-11, 14:07
Member
162 posts

Registered:
Apr 2007
You have to work around the box, tjoa o tjimma lite as we say in swedden!
2016-06-11, 14:07
Member
162 posts

Registered:
Apr 2007
You have to work around the box, tjoa o tjimma lite as we say in swedden!
2016-06-11, 22:26
Member
201 posts

Registered:
Dec 2006
Why are u giving up a frag in the first place? For a 1 map wonder you seem to lack some basic understanding of how tight dm2 can be played
2016-06-16, 07:10
News Writer
832 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
Just don't exit RA/Mega tele to walk in to the rockets you spam at the exit point...
2016-06-17, 01:17
News Writer
618 posts

Registered:
Nov 2008
Am I the only one who is COMPLETELY lost? I don't understand this thread
2016-06-17, 07:35
News Writer
1260 posts

Registered:
Jun 2007
Thats why you can never win on DM2 Andeh.
2016-06-17, 08:01
Member
201 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
Andeh wrote:
Am I the only one who is COMPLETELY lost? I don't understand this thread

OK I agree, there are some open questions in this thread that need answers
  1. Who is Noj?
  2. Is there a perfect dm2 tactic?
  3. What's the command to 'tjoa o tjimma lite'?
  4. How can I spam and exit RA/Mega tele exit at the same time?
  5. ...
2016-06-17, 11:12
Member
211 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
The perfect strategy on dm2 is to stay in ra mega, go out do the "raket-jump" from big to mega/gl and hunt down enemy with 168 ra / 250hp
2016-06-18, 03:41
News Writer
618 posts

Registered:
Nov 2008
Hooraytio wrote:
Thats why you can never win on DM2 Andeh.


2016-06-20, 04:00
News Writer
832 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
Moon[Drunk wrote:
"]OK I agree, there are some open questions in this thread that need answers
  1. Who is Noj?
  2. Is there a perfect dm2 tactic?
  3. What's the command to 'tjoa o tjimma lite'?
  4. How can I spam and exit RA/Mega tele exit at the same time?
  5. ...


Noj aka Nodge aka Slutbox is a former Australian dm2 powerhouse who has recently started playing QW again. Just 1 month before the TGi, Noj faced against Reload in a LAN Tournament on dm2 in a very tight battle that could have gone either way (Noj got a lot closer to Reload on dm2 than Lakerman or anyone else at the TGi did).

Noj has superior bigroom battle skills and he is asking if there is any tactics to beat him when he dominating in the bigroom. The whole thread is meant to be funny.
  12 posts on 1 page  1