User panel stuff on forum
  5 posts on 1 page  1
Other Tournaments
2016-05-23, 20:54
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
Eager to outperform Carapace's dm3 Quadrun?
Want to guard RED with epic stability like Creature?
Figure you can steal Quad's like Kingping?
Think you're even more rusty than Javve - and can outperform him regardless?
Want to bore in the wall like ocoini?

Have no one to play with?

* Come join us at the beach May 29 at 16:00 UTC (18:00 cest) in IRC channel: #sundayspawnfraggin

* The deadline to signup is 16:00 UTC, you signup by joining the channel and asking to play - you then get voiced in the channel - signaling that you are signed up. If you do not have voice (+nickname) you are NOT signed up.

* This means that you have to be in the channel and saying I want to play at the latest 1600 UTC (1800 CEST) - as customary I bend rules to make room for late joiners/within reason - Do not rely on this - the deadline is 1600 UTC.
I appreciate if you sign up 30 minutes before -

* The games begin as soon as we are finished organizing the teams - which means your ass is mine for a good 30 minutes after 17:00 - where you have to just idle in the channel making sure you read all silly comments I write. I'm not collecting people from QTV - failure to join a server because "you are in a mix and will be right along when its done" is risky for you.

* We stop playing 20:00 UTC // 22 CEST. If you leave after this point - OK. If we have one or two matches left to complete tournament - and you stick around, Cool! But I'm expecting to lose all of you at 20:00 UTC/22CEST

*There will be a "live draft" - with captains being designated as they signup or if you really want to be captain - you most likely can- and the captains are seeded. Failing to get captains I will do the draft myself - so if you end up on a shitty team, you know who to blame (errr..no not me...the people that didn't want to be captains..!!

*Structure :

- Ladder - BO2
- 2 points for each map win - 1 point for map loss.

- Each team picks one map out of the Allstar pool+ Scholss. (DM2,Dm3,e1m2,CMT3,CMT4 + Schloss Adler)
- Time permitting - top X teams have a rematch bo3 final/playoff.

* If we are failing to get something that looks like 4 teams at 17:00 we will do 2on2 - with crazy oco teams/normal 2on2 maps =)

#sundayspawnfraggin

- I still need people that wants to organize stuff on Sundays =) - Make your own rules, do your own modes..!
Street Vendor Crack down Princess Cop
2016-05-25, 17:42
11 posts

May 2007
I'm in!
2016-05-28, 20:13
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
This is tomorrow guys! showup!
Street Vendor Crack down Princess Cop
2016-05-29, 05:22