User panel stuff on forum
  6 posts on 1 page  1
Advanced Configuration
2015-10-07, 10:59
137 posts

Sep 2006
And i meen the possibility not lifting the finger between jumps. ;-)

Tried some simple alias but no luck.
2015-10-07, 15:52
133 posts

Dec 2008
I think it easier to modify client than to do it with scripts.
On each detaching of player from surface send command "-jump; wait;+jump".
Playing with client code may be a good fun. (But can be considered as cheat if misused.)
2015-10-07, 17:13
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
hoder wrote:
And i meen the possibility not lifting the finger between jumps. ;-)

Tried some simple alias but no luck.

Maybe using the mouse software to create an alias there is the fastest way.
Street Vendor Crack down Princess Cop
2015-10-08, 08:33
68 posts

Jul 2013
Painkiller had that style of movement/bunnyhopping - what a pile of shit that was
2015-10-08, 08:56
Administrator
1025 posts

Apr 2006
Tonik implemented this functionality as "help functionality" for physically disabled people; basically to make it easier for people, no matter their ability, to play quake.

If I haven't merged this into ezQuake 3.0 I will do that later on. It will be disabled for ruleset smackdown BUT I seriously urge tournament admins to make exceptions for people that really need this functionality. Second thing it does is allowing you to turn by moving your mouse too.
2015-10-08, 11:59
137 posts

Sep 2006
Thanks for all replies!

1. Ye, i dont wanna go fiddlning with clientcode or ill get all sorts of ideas to try. :-)

2. I dont use mouse to jump, otherwise that might be a good idea. Mayby ill look around for something like that for the kb.

3. Man, i just want to hold down jumpbutton at some trickmaps and when packetloss makes some jumps go unregistered making me stop.
Never tried painkiller, but if we are on the same track, couldent you just lift your finger between jumps? =)

4. Oh nicely done! Today im in 2.1(?) but will try upgrade this evening if time and see if its there. Its not a big problem for me, but would be nice. And as soon i get a new isp it wont matter at all.

But please help me understand why its ok to hold down attack, but not jump? I dont get it, easier to cheat in other ways if it was there or what?
  6 posts on 1 page  1