User panel stuff on forum
  70 posts on 3 pages  First page123Last page
Other Tournaments
2015-11-02, 01:24
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
I think Nigve/badass could be in div 1 as well. That is a hot team. Not sure which form Lethalwiz and Rio are in 2on2 wise currently either... Divisions are hard! Perhaps ask the different teams which division they WANT to be in and then make a decision ^.^
2015-11-02, 16:23
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
Andeh wrote:
I think Nigve/badass could be in div 1 as well. That is a hot team. Not sure which form Lethalwiz and Rio are in 2on2 wise currently either... Divisions are hard! Perhaps ask the different teams which division they WANT to be in and then make a decision ^.^

I'll try to page everyone that we are unsure of. I agree that badass trygve could also be in div 1, but then kop/norules and raket/vvd would not follow far behind. And we need someone strong to off-weight dop/grc - especially because Badass and Trygve are much more likely to put down more prac time to get better.

Lethalwiz/Rio is also on the border a bit, but I think they will be able to give 3b, p!ing, EK a good fight.

regarding * fe 'Fatal Error' - cosmos
- dopeskillz - yes, they are a strong team , but would they not be by far the worst team in div2? Perhaps they would give * SS 'Supersonic Sexmachines' - Jissse
- NPH1337 a good fight, but after that wouldn't their experience be quite boring in div2? For me it seems more likely that they fit better in div3 as a potential winner of div3.

Eventhough many would like a big league, it will be difficulty if we drag the preliminary rounds out for to long as some people might lose interest if they have to play 9-10 teams(?)

Rio might like this, and I actually would as well prefer a much longer and bigger divisions, but slightly concern we won't be able to finish before people go mia around new years/christmas time. Bogo all ready mentioned he might have problems showing up if tournament drags out to long, and I'm sure others are in the same boat with him on that.

We got some late rookie teams so we could restructure making a div4 - There still possible to to rework how many divisions we have if you provide your own suggestions
But ye, ill try to contact all the boarder teams and see where they are comfortable.

Tournament will probably start this friday/saturday.

Division 1

* SD 'Sudden Death' - carapace
- Rikoll

* f0m 'Fragomatic' - Milton
- XantoM

* c88 'c88' - mm
- moltas
- wimpeh

* 3b 'BeerBearBalalaika' - Murz1k
- Bulat

* P!ng 'P!ng' - BlooD_DoG
- Bogojoker

* HOV1 'Hovets nya hunkar' - rio
- LethalWiz

* EK 'EKERÖ UNLIMITED'
- andeh
- feffe
- LocKtar

Division2

* 020 '020' - Dopas
- grc

* Snow 'Serenity Now' - nigve
- badass

* -1 'Div Sub-Zero' - VVD
- raket

* RDM 'Random' - kopytk0
- norules

* para 'Paras' - Panjabi
- heag
- Teho

* SS 'Supersonic Sexmachines' - Jissse
- NPH1337

Division3

* fe 'Fatal Error' - cosmos
- dopeskillz

* TDW 'The Destroyers of all Worlds' - Klice
- Henu
- ocoini

* 2AM '0200' - aikon
- Lurq
- pew

* DC 'Drunk3n Cl4mz' - z0mbie90
- Turb

* Qs 'Quick_shower' - LeopolD
- paniagua

Div 4

* GOD 'Gambina O.D.' - qtio
- pernanmaistaja

* *TR 'The respawners'- Mission
- veRRo
- szybkiLOPEZ (? ok verro? he needs pass if OK =) #quakeworld #div99

* SP 'SopaRent' - sopa
- Rent

* 6 - O Clã
- svit
- dev

* Y - YetAnotherTeam
- Sss
- Jon Snow
- sCorp
Street Vendor Crack down Princess Cop
2015-11-02, 16:33
286 posts

Sep 2012
NPH is so bad we should be in div 4, but I'll try to carry him so div3 would be fine
2015-11-02, 16:44
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
I do agree to some extent that the tournament could be dragged out for a bit but only facing 6 different teams that you pretty much face on a daily basis anyways is meeeh ^.^ It's your tournament though buddy <3 we shall play whoever is put in front of us, but I would have prefered slightly bigger divisions so that you have more teams to play!
2015-11-02, 17:44
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
Andeh wrote:
I do agree to some extent that the tournament could be dragged out for a bit but only facing 6 different teams that you pretty much face on a daily basis anyways is meeeh ^.^ It's your tournament though buddy <3 we shall play whoever is put in front of us, but I would have prefered slightly bigger divisions so that you have more teams to play!

I also prefer bigger divisions, I would be cool with just two - wish the rookies were more active here so we could hear what they think =) the drawbacks is they might get bored losing to much :\

3 divisions::

Division 1

* SD 'Sudden Death' - carapace
- Rikoll

* f0m 'Fragomatic' - Milton
- XantoM

* c88 'c88' - mm
- moltas
- wimpeh

* 3b 'BeerBearBalalaika' - Murz1k
- Bulat

* P!ng 'P!ng' - BlooD_DoG
- Bogojoker

* HOV1 'Hovets nya hunkar' - rio
- LethalWiz

* EK 'EKERÖ UNLIMITED'
- andeh
- feffe
- LocKtar

* 020 '020' - Dopas
- grc
- shaka

* Snow 'Serenity Now' - nigve
- badass

Division 2

* -1 'Div Sub-Zero' - VVD
- raket

* RDM 'Random' - kopytk0
- norules

* para 'Paras' - Panjabi
- heag
- Teho

* SS 'Supersonic Sexmachines' - Jissse
- NPH1337

* fe 'Fatal Error' - cosmos
- dopeskillz

* TDW 'The Destroyers of all Worlds' - Klice
- Henu
- ocoini

* 2AM '0200' - aikon
- Lurq
- pew

* DC 'Drunk3n Cl4mz' - z0mbie90
- Turb

* Qs 'Quick_shower' - LeopolD
- paniagua

* GOD 'Gambina O.D.' - qtio
- pernanmaistaja

Division 3

* *TR 'The respawners'- Mission
- veRRo

* SP 'SopaRent' - sopa
- Rent

* 6 - O Clã
- svit
- dev

* bigmeat - 'BM'
- zzuper
- szybkiLOPEZ (szybkiLOPEZ needs team password)

* Y - YetAnotherTeam
- Sss
- Jon Snow
- sCorp
2015-11-08, 15:43
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
Tournament Started :: http://refragged.com/ ::

You can start playing and reporting now.
If you are signed up, idle in #quakeworld or #div99 please, to find opponents, thanks!

Tournament Admin:: veRRo
Backup :: ocoini
Website inquiries:: Ake_Vader

I'll be making a cross table schedule soonish!

All further information will be found on the Refragged site. Leaving this thread just for tournament questions and suggestions.

Good luck!
2015-11-23, 21:07
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
Lots of idling, taking suggestion on how to boost activity!

It seems fairly pointless to give WO's when _everyone_ is idling =)
2015-11-25, 14:44
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
We played a few games...

1) The ping up to 90 thingy is horrible. Luckily there aren't many non-european teams.

2) The report function of the homepage is a lot of work. Took me quite a while to report our games.

3) You need to take more of a VVD approach in order to make a tournament like this work. Contact everyone and push them to play their games. I think many have even forgotten that this tournament is running as they're busy with their normal routines. Push everyone on IRC to play their games, ask them if they're scheduled, and so on. This admin work is boring to do, but necessary if you want as many games as possible played.
2015-11-25, 16:53
Administrator
2059 posts

Jan 2006
I guess you could skip the match logs/demos if you want to speed up the reporting, don't think that warrants any penalty according to the rules. :p
www.facebook.com/QuakeWorld
2015-11-25, 18:59
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
Andeh wrote:
We played a few games...

1) The ping up to 90 thingy is horrible. Luckily there aren't many non-european teams.

2) The report function of the homepage is a lot of work. Took me quite a while to report our games.

3) You need to take more of a VVD approach in order to make a tournament like this work. Contact everyone and push them to play their games. I think many have even forgotten that this tournament is running as they're busy with their normal routines. Push everyone on IRC to play their games, ask them if they're scheduled, and so on. This admin work is boring to do, but necessary if you want as many games as possible played.

Regarding #3 here. I'm going to do something similar as I wrote in here: http://refragged.com/article/view/tournamentID/9/id/25 - as I'm going to look over the schedule we made and ask people why they haven't played. I am however not going to spend time for each and every team holding their hand to the match like VVD does. People have to figure something out on their own.
Perhaps veRRo will be more hands on than me though

If people could contact verro / me if he isnt there, when you are unable to arrange a match that would be helpful =)
  70 posts on 3 pages  First page123Last page