User panel stuff on forum
  4 posts on 1 page  1
General Discussion
2014-09-18, 20:19
News Writer
183 posts

May 2013
Hey.
Was playing on xs4all for a bit tonight until the sever started getting overloaded and laggy. Myself and another guy just using the name "player" hopped onto another server and had a bit of a duel. Was good fun, had a laugh. Forgot however to ask what their regular handle is so I can look out for them on the servers (coz at any given time there's usually about 10 online using "player" as their handle )
If you are said player, you are reading this and fancy another game some time let me know.

=RaggA=
2014-09-19, 15:54
News Writer
105 posts

Sep 2014
I also played with someone using that name last night, pretty friendly person, reasonable skill level. He added me on quakelive, going by the nick '_time'. Could well be the same person. I hope this helps. Also, if I see him I'll send him here.
2014-09-19, 22:43
Administrator
886 posts

Jan 2006
"time" might be a Spanish player, friends of Pericles maybe.
Join us on discord.quake.world
2014-09-19, 23:13
News Writer
183 posts

May 2013
Thanks guys. I'm not the biggest dueler in the world (see: me getting demolished 86 - -3 by BPS in warm up game for Duelmania... Although got to admit, even though I lost big time was a fun game dude ) Generally I am a FFA player, just love the chaos!! But I like duel when you find some one who is just good craic and you can have a joke with while playing. Will keep an eye out for this guy Time.
  4 posts on 1 page  1