Mar 2012
we need more streaming !!! (:
2014-08-01, 16:37
343 posts

Feb 2006
Adrenalin wrote:
we need more streaming !!! (:

Indeed. And more games
ProjectQ1Q3, Frogbot Waypoint and Map Conversion Tutorial @ http://mickkn.mooo.com
2014-08-03, 12:18
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
Haha well if anyone ever finds out when Griffin vs Xterm is, I will really try to stream that as well as the grand finals vs LocKtar.

On another note, I might have someone stream me vs Feffe on Thursday in the dm4 tournament. I want to make more content but I need quakegames to get content!
2014-09-04, 10:41
343 posts

Feb 2006
Andeh wrote:
@Mick: Hmm... Will consider that. I like the idea of having a very simple setup with not too much info on the screen, as QuakeWorld already is a very fast paced game and sometimes hard to follow for people not used to it. However I guess the healthbar doesn't annoy too much... Will try it and see how it looks, thanks!

Did you forget ?
ProjectQ1Q3, Frogbot Waypoint and Map Conversion Tutorial @ http://mickkn.mooo.com
2015-02-03, 23:47
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
HOT HOT HOT stuff coming soon guys... With the help of my favourite French person Jissse, the stream is getting even prettier... stay tuned!
2015-02-03, 23:48
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
Mick wrote:
Andeh wrote:
@Mick: Hmm... Will consider that. I like the idea of having a very simple setup with not too much info on the screen, as QuakeWorld already is a very fast paced game and sometimes hard to follow for people not used to it. However I guess the healthbar doesn't annoy too much... Will try it and see how it looks, thanks!

Did you forget ?

I think i've used scr_autoid 2 the last year or so
2015-02-04, 02:12
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
Andeh wrote:
HOT HOT HOT stuff coming soon guys... With the help of my favourite French person Jissse, the stream is getting even prettier... stay tuned!

Cant wait !
Street Vendor Crack down Princess Cop
2015-02-04, 04:18
172 posts

Sep 2013
Andeh wrote:
Haha well if anyone ever finds out when Griffin vs Xterm is, I will really try to stream that as well as the grand finals vs LocKtar.

If you are interesting in streaming games after the fact, would you consider "game of the week / month" submissions? Although not official tournament matches, players play best of 3 format all the time, and often the games can be very exciting. I can think of a few games in the past week that were very intense. Some not decided until the very last second.
2015-02-04, 05:16
343 posts

Feb 2006
Andeh wrote:
Mick wrote:
Andeh wrote:

Did you forget ?

I think i've used scr_autoid 2 the last year or so

You added it on the last map in "Locust vs Rikoll GRAND FINALS dm4 by besmella quake." afaik but thanks
2015-02-04, 11:21
286 posts

Sep 2012
BogoJoker wrote:
Andeh wrote:
If you are interesting in streaming games after the fact, would you consider "game of the week / month" submissions? Although not official tournament matches, players play best of 3 format all the time, and often the games can be very exciting. I can think of a few games in the past week that were very intense. Some not decided until the very last second.

That's a really cool idea !
2015-02-04, 11:32
18 posts

Oct 2007
How about trying to get a showmatch once a week? (or 2 weeks) wouldn't necessarily have to be on the same day as long as it was advertised.

1on1, 2on2 & 4on4 bo3/bo5 it wouldn't matter, even strong mix teams. Just something for people to watch, excited about and all tune in.
2015-03-28, 11:55
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
Hey guys,

after a few months of personal issues, everything is resolved now and I am back in business. All I need now is games to cover! I want to create content which is hard in the QW world, so please help me out with playing games!
2015-03-28, 12:33
News Writer
105 posts

Sep 2014
Andeh wrote:
Hey guys,

after a few months of personal issues, everything is resolved now and I am back in business. All I need now is games to cover! I want to create content which is hard in the QW world, so please help me out with playing games!

There is the SS2 Grand Final coming up tomorrow between Fraggers United and Unload, plus the SS3 Draft league and SS4 Hooneymode tournaments starting soon.
2015-03-28, 12:59
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
praxismo wrote:
Andeh wrote:
Hey guys,

There is the SS2 Grand Final coming up tomorrow between Fraggers United and Unload, plus the SS3 Draft league and SS4 Hooneymode tournaments starting soon.

That is great, but I guess Phil wants to cover the Hooneymode stuff. Anyways, I'm always on IRC @ quakenet #suddendeath. If there's a time or whatever for whichever game to cast, let me know!
2015-03-28, 13:01
News Writer
105 posts

Sep 2014
Andeh wrote:
praxismo wrote:
Andeh wrote:
Hey guys,

That is great, but I guess Phil wants to cover the Hooneymode stuff. Anyways, I'm always on IRC @ quakenet #suddendeath. If there's a time or whatever for whichever game to cast, let me know!

That's cool, the Grand Final tomorrow should start sometime around 2000cet but I'll pm you nearer the actual event.
  75 posts on 3 pages  First page123Last page